Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Oh, no it wasn't a nightmare! I mean I guess it should have been, but it didn't feel like it and I woke up smiling, lol.

No it was a normal school bus. The HIppy buss is safe and sound!

I hope.

Nad????
    The hippy bus and Nad are fine.
    And Joe is right over h...

Joe?
    *looks around*

What a strange dream! I must say that I never died in a dream to wake up smiling.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Castle fan awards: http://castlefans.org/vote-now

I have 3 vids in the categories: "General Music Video", "Episode Specific" and "Coffee"...I'd really appreciate your votes! Pretty Please!
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs WooHoos*

The hippy bus and Nad are fine.
        And Joe is right over h...

Joe?
        *looks around*

What a strange dream! I must say that I never died in a dream to wake up smiling.
        You always loose Joe... I'm starting to wonder...

The dream itself is something I dream constantly and it just continues giving me something more each time... I wonder how it's gonna continue next time! *giggles*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

I have 3 vids in the categories: "General Music Video", "Episode Specific" and "Coffee"...I'd really appreciate your votes! Pretty Please!
        Voted
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Glad to hear you're ok Nad, and that you'll find Joe and tuck him back under the bus safe and sound

I've got an interview in half an hour - wish me luck!

Comment

good luck!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Wooohooos!

((((huggles red Wooohoos)))

Had a dream and it's a long one, but at the end of it I ask Laurie to give me a ride so I could change my clothes and she looks at me for a long time, and then says: "Alright, I just hope that Jumble can forgive me for this..." Then we go into the school bus! lol, and she crashes it. Not just normal crash, she turned the buss upside down several times until it was flat. Of course I'm dead but Laurie somehow survived without a scratch!
              I did what! I so apologize, but I prefer a hot little sports car over a bus any day.....and I survived without a scratch! Well sounds like I have some good self preservations going on there! Flattened the bus, ouch, thats going to cost me! Hhmmmmm! that will cost me my allowance for the week! But asking Jumble for forgiveness - knowing her she probably encouraged us to do it!

Okay Bekki - time for the dream interpretation hat to be put on!
              sigpic

Comment

Dee, I must agree with Nad on that one. Strange, strange dream.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

Voted!

The dream itself is something I dream constantly and it just continues giving me something more each time... I wonder how it's gonna continue next time! *giggles*
                But you're dead! How can it continue? o.o

And Jumble, good luck for your interview! Although, it's close to noon here, so maybe it's over now? How did it go?
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  good luck!!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Dee, I must agree with Nad on that one. Strange, strange dream.

Voted!

But you're dead! How can it continue? o.o

And Jumble, good luck for your interview! Although, it's close to noon here, so maybe it's over now? How did it go?
                  Thanks It went pretty well, beautiful little girl 9 months old. It'll be a while before I know the outcome because her Mum hasn't actually negotiated her hours for when she returns to work in October yet Time will tell

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  I did what! I so apologize, but I prefer a hot little sports car over a bus any day.....and I survived without a scratch! Well sounds like I have some good self preservations going on there! Flattened the bus, ouch, thats going to cost me! Hhmmmmm! that will cost me my allowance for the week! But asking Jumble for forgiveness - knowing her she probably encouraged us to do it!

Okay Bekki - time for the dream interpretation hat to be put on!
                  Yeah, I probably wood have

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Thanks It went pretty well, beautiful little girl 9 months old. It'll be a while before I know the outcome because her Mum hasn't actually negotiated her hours for when she returns to work in October yet Time will tell

Yeah, I probably wood have
                    I'm always so impressed by the humane maternity leave policies other countries have.

My 4th of July is being spent nursing a wicked sore throat. Argh. I need to live somewhere a whole lot less dirty... Oh, wait. I soon enough will be!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      I'm always so impressed by the humane maternity leave policies other countries have.
                      Don't you have them in the US? We also have paternity leave policies, but they're quite new and not all companies honour them - yet

My 4th of July is being spent nursing a wicked sore throat. Argh. I need to live somewhere a whole lot less dirty... Oh, wait. I soon enough will be!
                      Aw *hugs* Must have been all that singing last week Hope you feel better soon *hugs again*

Comment

Don't you have them in the US? We also have paternity leave policies, but they're quite new and not all companies honour them - yet

Aw *hugs* Must have been all that singing last week Hope you feel better soon *hugs again*
                        Not really. Most big companies will give you 6 weeks paid and you can take another 6 weeks unpaid. Some have more progressive policies, allowing you to take more time (unpaid), but the majority of women who are returning to work after the birth of a baby do it at 6 weeks post partum. It's really unconscionable that we do this to our mothers, IMO. Paternity leave is highly unusual in the US. In most cases, if a dad wants to take time off when his partner gives birth, he takes vacation days.

As for the sore throat. It's definitely my environment. Long story, but suffice it to say I am certain of it. I used to sing for a living and was NEVER sick.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Glad to hear you're ok Nad, and that you'll find Joe and tuck him back under the bus safe and sound

I've got an interview in half an hour - wish me luck!
                          *snifs* Poor Joe. It's getting dark soon. And there's bugs out there. Volkswagen beatles. And *the* beatles too.

And crossing the fingers and hoping you'll get the job!

There's a cure for that!
                          Just take your broccoli with honey. *nods*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Not really. Most big companies will give you 6 weeks paid and you can take another 6 weeks unpaid. Some have more progressive policies, allowing you to take more time (unpaid), but the majority of women who are returning to work after the birth of a baby do it at 6 weeks post partum. It's really unconscionable that we do this to our mothers, IMO. Paternity leave is highly unusual in the US. In most cases, if a dad wants to take time off when his partner gives birth, he takes vacation days.

That's unbelievable! And I gather you don't have Registered Childminders there do you? So 6 week old babies are put into daycare? We're not even allowed to take a child under 3 months old, and it's every unusual to take them under 5 months.

As for the sore throat. It's definitely my environment. Long story, but suffice it to say I am certain of it. I used to sing for a living and was NEVER sick.
                            Roll on your move to Vangroovy then

Comment

Jumble - I'm happy the interview went well!

Wouldn't have put it better than that.

And MoB, take care of your throat!
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*snifs* Poor Joe. It's getting dark soon. And there's bugs out there. Volkswagen beatles. And *the* beatles too.
                                Aw, I'm sure you'll find him soon. I mean, he's green, how can you miss him?

And crossing the fingers and hoping you'll get the job!
                                Thanks

There's a cure for that!
                                Just take your broccoli with honey. *nods*

Comment

Working...
                                X