Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Glad you had a good time

I don't tan - but if I do happen to be out in the sun for a while my freckles spread and join together, so I do look browner
    I really have a stupid skin (I blame my mum for this!), very white and with a lot of freckes ...not very Italian!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Hi!!!!! I've just come back home from the mountains! Sunbath all day reading Naked Heat Pefect day: sunny but windy! I even swan into the river though the water was quite cold I'm a bit less white now ...or maybe I just have more freckles
      Sounds like you had a great time!

My tan comes after a looooooong while under the sun. But I never spend that much time outside, so it rarely comes out.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I really have a stupid skin (I blame my mum for this!), very white and with a lot of freckes ...not very Italian!
        Same as mine But at least I have an excuse - I'm English!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Sounds like you had a great time!

My tan comes after a looooooong while under the sun. But I never spend that much time outside, so it rarely comes out.
          Note for myself: I should live in England or Canada and my skin wouldn't be considered strange ...on the other side I prefer the weather here
          ahhh I can't say anything until tomorrow evening...but some of my vids are finalists into the Castle Fan Awards...so I'm going to ask some votes from you
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos*
            Welcome home Josi!
            MoB, I absolutely loved the vid and pictures.

Dad update (I hope I'm not spamming the thread with this ). Basically, he's gotten worse over night. The abcesses in his head have grown and he got more sick than he already was. The hospital he was in couldn't help him, so he got moved to a hospital in Amsterdam. The antibiotics didn't work after all, so now he's in for a biopsy.
            Blegh. That's all I'm saying.
            Just dropping by to pass on some **huge hugs**

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Note for myself: I should live in England or Canada and my skin wouldn't be considered strange ...on the other side I prefer the weather here
              ahhh I can't say anything until tomorrow evening...but some of my vids are finalists into the Castle Fan Awards...so I'm going to ask some votes from you
              *giggles*

And congrats!
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Speaking of tans, I have to be super careful with the sunscreen or I turn very, very brown. I was such a tawny little girl.

See?
                Spoiler:

Hope everyone had a great day! I'm going to watch some more Downton Abbey and go to bed early.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles woohoos*

This almost the world's quickest fly-by post! (Had to click on Dee's Magic Button! - which btw was very cool, so that added a few seconds )

I'm missing you all lots, hoping you're all well and had/having great hols!

*extra special huggles for Jumble*

*runz off*
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I don't tan. I have two shades. Pasty white and lobster red. I prefer the former.

Comment

*wakes up*
                      *hobbles in*
                      *huggles*

Morning, woohoos

Dee - that button is super cool! Can't green you though, le sigh!

*huggles MoB as a cute little bubba* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Somehow, I think I would actually tan if I ever saw the sun...but I do not...so pasty pasty white white for me

Oh - and I didn't pass out yesterday, woohoo!!! Off to the acupuncturist today...no idea if he can help with the slipped disc, but hey! Why not try?

*huggles Oma before she runs off*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                        Yeah. I don't tan. I have two shades. Pasty white and lobster red. I prefer the former.
                        Me too, and this morning I'm going with the lobster red option

That'll teach me to wear a hat

*waves to Bekki* Good luck with the acupuncture - hope it works

*shudders* I'm a wimp when it comes to needles - I have been known to faint at the sight of one

Comment

also do not tan much I did as a kid but now not so much

*huggles thread*
                          *dances out*
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Morning Wooohooos!

((((huggles red Wooohoos)))

Had a dream and it's a long one, but at the end of it I ask Laurie to give me a ride so I could change my clothes and she looks at me for a long time, and then says: "Alright, I just hope that Jumble can forgive me for this..." Then we go into the school bus! lol, and she crashes it. Not just normal crash, she turned the buss upside down several times until it was flat. Of course I'm dead but Laurie somehow survived without a scratch!
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Morning Wooohooos!

((((huggles red Wooohoos)))

Had a dream and it's a long one, but at the end of it I ask Laurie to give me a ride so I could change my clothes and she looks at me for a long time, and then says: "Alright, I just hope that Jumble can forgive me for this..." Then we go into the school bus! lol, and she crashes it. Not just normal crash, she turned the bus upside down several times until it was flat. Of course I'm dead but Laurie somehow survived without a scratch!
                              That's not a dream, it's a nightmare!!!

Was it the Hippy bus? I really hope Nad and Joe the green bunny weren't hiding underneath it..............

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                That's not a dream, it's a nightmare!!!

Was it the Hippy bus? I really hope Nad and Joe the green bunny weren't hiding underneath it..............
                                Oh, no it wasn't a nightmare! I mean I guess it should have been, but it didn't feel like it and I woke up smiling, lol.

No it was a normal school bus. The HIppy buss is safe and sound!

I hope.

Nad????
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X