The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hooray Jumblie for excellent gardening! Nothing like a good day of labour for those super endorphins!

Dee - I've learnt never to count hours, it's more depressing that way Do you study film at uni? (oh dear, this is one of those things I'm sure I should know, but am either having a brainfart or have been skim reading the thread too much Friend!fail )

Off to visit a friend who I haven't seen since the end of highschool! Should be awesome! (except that strange blackouts have managed to add themselves to my list of ouchie symptoms today...oops...don't pass out on high school friend, don't pass out on highschool friend!)
    sigpic

Comment

Bekki, don't pass out on high school friend. Don't pass out at all would be better. If you think you're not feeling well, sit down for a while. Otherwise, have fun with your friend!

I should be sleeping. It's past 1 AM. But I can't sleep. It's too hot in here.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Dee - Jumble is right - conquer your lovely mess first - than don't worry - another one will find you real quick!
        But I wanna make a wish! No, I know... first things first, right. I just have to find the will to do it. Do you know where I left my willingness... ? I can't seem to find it

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        *highfives Dee* I don't make lists either!

Or when I do, I forget all about them.

*giggles* Don't worry, mine are the same. That's why I make friends here. We can babble away about scifi and all kinds of stuff. *huggles Woohoos*

*waves at Antoa and one guest*
        *virtual hugg* It's so much fun isn't it!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Hello!

Hooray Jumblie for excellent gardening! Nothing like a good day of labour for those super endorphins!

Dee - I've learnt never to count hours, it's more depressing that way Do you study film at uni? (oh dear, this is one of those things I'm sure I should know, but am either having a brainfart or have been skim reading the thread too much Friend!fail )

Off to visit a friend who I haven't seen since the end of highschool! Should be awesome! (except that strange blackouts have managed to add themselves to my list of ouchie symptoms today...oops...don't pass out on high school friend, don't pass out on highschool friend!)
        *giggles* Yes, I'm studying digital media, so you have the opinion of making the film your main focus, or digital design (ps-ing all the time), or photography. No matter what you choose though, you have to have classes on the other two... just not as intense. I'm almost done! Two exams and have to make a short artistic movie like my final exam.

Have fun with your friend! And don't pass out!!!!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Mornin all!

My body really needs to get accustomed to this vacation thing. Instead it says, "hey it's 6:30 am shouldn't you be at yoga or something?" *sigh*

Originally posted by llp View Post
          MoB & Bekki - I happen to love musical comedies - theatre or movies. And since I LOVE SG1 and SANCTUARY plus I was a computer network administrator and CNE and ECNE and Microsoft expert and.... well you get the idea, about as "geekie" as they come when it comes to pcs (sorry no Macs) - so what am I, an exception? No way... I know a lot of us "computer" people that love SyFy. We are - so argument over!
          Lots of geeks love musical theater. It's just that most musical theater actors tend not to be geeks.

Be careful and have fun Bekki! And for heaven's sake, have someone else drive you if you are blacking out. Better yet, consider a trip to the doc/ED. *hugs*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hello!

Oh I don't know, I'm sure I could think of something if I really thought about it

You take care young lady, but have a good time

I'm still contemplating cleaning the patio - probably won't help my currently aching back
            Last edited by Jumble; 03 July 2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Jumble, I recommend stretching, then trip to buy more pink wine, then easy going patio clean (with music in background, preferably "i'm too sexy"), then wine and bath!
              sigpic

Comment

Guys, I know I spam the thread a little with weird stuff, but this is sooo cool 'Cause everything is okay now that I've adjusted the settings...
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  *virtual hugg* It's so much fun isn't it!
                  *huggles Dee back* Yes!

*giggles* Yes, I'm studying digital media, so you have the opinion of making the film your main focus, or digital design (ps-ing all the time), or photography. No matter what you choose though, you have to have classes on the other two... just not as intense. I'm almost done! Two exams and have to make a short artistic movie like my final exam.
                  Go you! You're almost done!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Mornin all!

My body really needs to get accustomed to this vacation thing. Instead it says, "hey it's 6:30 am shouldn't you be at yoga or something?" *sigh*
                  *hugs* You'll get use to it. Give yourself time.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Jumble, I recommend stretching, then trip to buy more pink wine, then easy going patio clean (with music in background, preferably "i'm too sexy"), then wine and bath!

Actually, I took a short-cut right to the patio cleaning (sadly it's too noisy to allow for musical accompaniment ), and I'm going to forego the wine and get straight to the bath, which I badly need because I always seem to get wet and dirty up to my knees when I do that job Plus, I got a cold shower when I turned on the hose due to the fact that it's sprung a couple of leaks over the winter

Guys, I know I spam the thread a little with weird stuff, but this is sooo cool 'Cause everything is okay now that I've adjusted the settings...
                    Ah, if only it were that easy

Besides, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with my perception of objective reality

And I for one rather like your weird stuff
                    Last edited by Jumble; 03 July 2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Did I hear someone say 'Martinpicspam'? I'm sure I did......

"Act hotter!"

Now that really does make everything ok

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                        *hopes Bekki did not pass out*
                        *hugs geeks*
                        *high fives Jumble for the patio cleaning and WooHood on the Big '69!*

Didn't work. Maybe I should sue. Nekkid.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi!!!!! I've just come back home from the mountains! Sunbath all day reading Naked Heat Pefect day: sunny but windy! I even swan into the river though the water was quite cold I'm a bit less white now ...or maybe I just have more freckles
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs WooHoos*
                            *hopes Bekki did not pass out*
                            *hugs geeks*
                            *high fives Jumble for the patio cleaning and WooHood on the Big '69!*
                            Thank you! *high fives back*

Didn't work. Maybe I should sue. Nekkid.
                            Aw, *huggles*

Were you nekkid when you clicked the button? Being nekkid always helps

Haven't seen much of Jann or Bree lately

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              Hi!!!!! I've just come back home from the mountains! Sunbath all day reading Naked Heat Pefect day: sunny but windy! I even swan into the river though the water was quite cold I'm a bit less white now ...or maybe I just have more freckles
                              Glad you had a good time

I don't tan - but if I do happen to be out in the sun for a while my freckles spread and join together, so I do look browner

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Yay! Sounds awesome

I'm always brown. Even in winter.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Thank you! *high fives back*

Aw, *huggles*

Were you nekkid when you clicked the button? Being nekkid always helps

Haven't seen much of Jann or Bree lately
                                ...Not nekkid. Nekkid under my clothes, but I'm sure that doesn't count.

And yeah, we're a little low on WooHoos lately.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X