The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    And I can't wait for Castle and Sanctuary to come back next season. I think we should have a season where first we get Sanctuary then Castle then Bones - that way I would always have at least one good show on all the time!
    I approve of this plan!
    I just started watching Castle - I love it!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Some of us haven't seen the rest of Sanctuary S3 yet *sniffs*
    *hands a tissue and huggles Jumble*
    *huggles other Woohoo UKers*

This is unfair. We should totally be able to watch it at the same time.

Laurie - Chicken sounds lovely! You're making me hungry again, but I just ate. *scratches head*
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hi kids!!

Just posted this short little S/J drabble, for anyone interested.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7134419/1/Not_Like_This

Hope you like.

*hugs*
      sigpic
      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Everyone loves Castle!!!
        I'd really wanna know what Nathan Fillion is planning!!!

His latest tweets:

Someplace new to me, yet old to the world. In what other countries does Castle air? Only sexy countries!

I've decided on the group of fans for something special. I've picked... ...Italians.

Oops. As there is a lot of Italians, I'd better narrow it down to... Italians in Italy.

Well..I'm Italian and I live in Italy!!!!! So????????????? I'm curious!!!!
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Well time to seal up box #2 for the day. Think that's enough for now. So onto dinner. Chicken is the word for the day! Just don't know what type of chicken yet! I'm thinking!

Good night Jumble! Talk to you later!

See you all later - time to start cooking dinner! - See Jumble, I do cook (at least for myself!)
          But not for your guests

So glad to see you're feeling more chatty now *hugs*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          I approve of this plan!
          I just started watching Castle - I love it!

*hands a tissue and huggles Jumble*
          *huggles other Woohoo UKers*

This is unfair. We should totally be able to watch it at the same time.

Laurie - Chicken sounds lovely! You're making me hungry again, but I just ate. *scratches head*
          *sniffles into tissue and quietly curses Itunes*

Two weeks from Tuesday I finally get Carentan In the meantime, Lee and Joel will be here this week-end and will be watching eps 310 to 317. I'm saying nothing to them, so it'll be interesting to hear what they think of One Night and Wingman

Sil, not everybody loves Castle - I've never even seen it Let us know when you find out what he has planned for you

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Hm. According to Stephen Fry on QI, the human body is constantly renewing and replacing it's cells, so we are none of us as old as we think we are. It takes between 7 and 10 years to replace our entire cell content. The liver completely renews itself every 18 months. Ergo, 18 months from now I can start drinking red wine again without feeling ill

And instead of being fif....... well, you know how many......... I'm really only around ten years old

That explains a LOT!
            Actually bone turnover vary depending on the type of bone cell, trabecular bone turns over at around 25% turnover per year but cortical bone only turnsover at 4% turnover per year. So at least some of your bones at 25 years old (although this is complicated if you are younger than this as your bones can undergo more rapid turnover during growth)
            Plus your pacemaker cells in your heart never turnover, they're the same age as you

sorry you can't tell I study this can you?

Castle has only just started being shown in the UK (unless you get some of the expensive channels) S1 eps 1 and 2 have just been shown and e3 is on tonight at 9 on channel 5

Mara! great to see to again! *off to read*
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

So in the US we have a 3-day weekend with the 4th of July! Any bank holidays coming up? You guys seem to have a lot of them... We need to import them over here. Then again I guess it doesn't really matter for me!
              Wanna trade? Our next official free day is Christmas. Luckily almost everyone takes off in the summer so it's not as bad as it sounds...

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
              Actually bone turnover vary depending on the type of bone cell, trabecular bone turns over at around 25% turnover per year but cortical bone only turnsover at 4% turnover per year. So at least some of your bones at 25 years old (although this is complicated if you are younger than this as your bones can undergo more rapid turnover during growth)
              Plus your pacemaker cells in your heart never turnover, they're the same age as you

sorry you can't tell I study this can you?

Castle has only just started being shown in the UK (unless you get some of the expensive channels) S1 eps 1 and 2 have just been shown and e3 is on tonight at 9 on channel 5

Mara! great to see to again! *off to read*
              Isn't it also so that some of your braincells almost never regenerate or very slow? At least I remember something like that

As for Castle...I don't watch it. Already have enough other series to watch! I do watch the big bang theory lately...apparently my family grew quite fond of that series when I was gone and so I seem to catch it on TV every now and then because they're watching it.

Btw- I also still have to watch the last episode of Sanctuary...already got it on my computer since the day it aired, but I don't want to watch it because it means no new Sanctuary for a while...plus most likely a big cliffhanger...
              sigpic

Comment

Hello!

*huggles everyone*

*spots Mara and crash tackle hugs*

ooh, Normandy's on. Haven't watched any season 3 yet though...ah well...watching anyway

*huggles everyone again*
                sigpic

Comment

*flops into thread*

I'm home! Feeling all tired and woozy and jet lagged as you do when you've spent all night on the plane, but it's good to be home Had a lovely dinner with MoB yesterday though in between flights

*huggles all*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome home Josi *huggles*

Comment

Welcome home Josi!! Hope you had a fab time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Canadians have a 3 days weekend also with July 1st. I'm off today.

Josi - Welcome home!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

Weird dream times last night. I dreamt that I had a knock-down-drag-out screaming fight with my father and that Antoa was still a guest at my house and packed up and started to walk out the door and I begged her to stay, saying how uncharacteristic that was. I guess I had some pent up feelings over my last day of work, lol. Weird that dad was the target of my meltdown since he lives 1000 mi away! Bekki? What say you?

It was awesome to have Josi back in NY if only for a few hours. She and I have bad traffic karma, fyi, so be careful if you are getting into a car with both of us in it.

Oh and ETA some very important news! My best friend had her first baby yesterday. All 8lbs 11oz of her. And she's my size. Josi will happily tell you that this was pretty flabbergastworthy to me. It totally brought out my potty mouth. Whoops!

I thought I'd post a few pics of the concert. They are under the spoiler cut for size. Pics by the lovely Antoa

The first are my srsly AMAZING castmates who volunteered their time and incredible voices to the show.
                          Spoiler:

This is Jimmy, our MC:

Then we have the musical theater power-couple: Greg & Liz

And then the freakishly awesome David (who also plays the ukulele!):

I thought you might like to see the dress you helped pick out, so a few of me and my funny faces
                          Spoiler:

And for those of you who'd like to see, some ghetto video of one of my songs. Hopefully I'll have better quality up on you tube by the end of the weekend.
                          Spoiler:

Overall, it's going to round out to about $1200 for S4K when all is said and done. I'm actually headed to the bank today for the first bit so that I can get some of the $$ to Jill ASAP. Looking on to the next project!
                          Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 01 July 2011, 06:58 AM. Reason: forgot the most important part!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

AWESOME MoB!!!

I so love that Vanilla Ice-Cream vid

Comment

Thanks girls! *huggles* It's good to be home, but feeling pretty yucky with the jet lag right now. Ah well, a good night's sleep and I'll be back to my sprightly self

Oh, and I can totally corroborate everything MoB said She is a fab hostess though, for future reference for Woohoos planning on heading to Vancouver And we get to hang out again in September when I'm back in the States again!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Good morning all....had over 8 hours of sleep last night and I love it! Nice to know I can still sleep occasionally. I hate it when I am wide awake after only 5 or so hours. May have to do with going to be a little earlier last night. The sun gets up very early in the morning here in the summer....prefer it during the winter when it sleeps in like me!

Today I am going to tackle the closet in the second bedroom. I am going to pull out everything, box it and put it all back into the closet...good place to store it. Now, if I can keep the cats out of my way. They have been staring at that closed door for over a year and a half and are waiting for the chance to get in there!

And for those poor lost souls - today is Friday!!! (not yesterday) - so now you can celebrate the weekend. Really, I thought I had trouble knowing what day it is since I don't work - what's your excuse!

And as for your comment Jumble - I am hoping for expecting a great July! Only time will tell! I'll explain that statement at another time!

Well time for breakfast - going to attempt to make some pancakes - hmmmmm yum! See ya later!

WOO HOO!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X