The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone *huggles*

Yay for S4K!!! Can't wait to see pics, MoB!!!

Welcome back LadyGJ - glad the con was fun!

I'm visiting my parents for a week and a bit...and...you know when things all go wrong together? Well...

My back is killing me because airports are huge and I had to walk a lot more than I thought...silly slipped disc...and I'm supposed to be picking up my parents from the airport themselves this afternoon, but I can't get their car to start. And its making alarm noises at me. And I couldnt afford to renew my roadside assistance membership at the start of the year so I don't know how to fix it. And I can't get the tv to turn on. And they changed their internet, so I can't get on with my laptop (i have commandeered my mum's laptop for the time being) and there is no food here because they are away till this afternoon and I can't drive the car to get more...did I mention my back hurts?

What to do, what to do?....

Hehehhe, one of those days...
    sigpic

Comment

Nad - I definitly enjoyed the Shatner.

MoB - Congrats on all that money raised! I saw some of the vid and pictures you posted on the Songs for Sanctuary page on FB. Just WOW. Looked like a great evening!

*huggles Bekki* I'm sending major healing vibes your way. I hope your day has a better end than the way it started. *huggles again*
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*passes through thread*

*waves at 3 guests*

*drops first con picture cause it's the only one I uploaded for tonight*

Nana Visitor (Kira Nerys, Star Trek DS9) and myself. Spoilered cause I'm not sure about the size.
        Spoiler:

*flops on couch and falls asleep from exhaustion*
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki gently*

*pats MoB on the back* Well done you!

This made me smile..........

Originally posted by kes View Post

@RobertLawrenson:
          I proclaim that this Wednesday it shall be #Sanctuary Limerick day! Here follow my offerings, perchance you should read #RobertsRandomWed

There was a lady named Helen, Who wanted a piece of melon, John thinks she's great, So stole her a crate, He's kind but a bit of a felon

There was a techie named Foss, Who wanted to please the boss, It went to crap, When he went all hap, But he really did not give a toss.

There was a dude named Biggie, His face was a bit like a piggy, He likes a whiskey, But it makes him frisky, And he ends up all jiggy jiggy.

A shrink by the name of Will, His mood was going downhill, He wanted to be hyper, But wound up in a diaper, As he’d popped a laxative pill.

There was a young girl named Kate, Who when the bus was running late, Dropped her gun, And fell on her bum, Now she's in right old state.

His skin had started to shine, As Tesla was drinking wine, He said it was good, As it tasted of blood, But he may've just crossed the line

The military man Macrae, Hit the comedy circuit today, There was some hecklin, For our man Declan, But he’s mercenary it’s all just for pay.

I do requests, and I am available for private parties, Bar Mitzvahs etc. END OF: #RobertsRandomWed Thank you very much.
          That's British humour for you

Comment

Happy Birthday LJ!!!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday LJ!!!!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                *high fives MoB* Awesome job

And...

Happy Birthday,
                LJ
                !!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday LJ!
                  Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 29 June 2011, 06:59 AM. Reason: Apparently, GW doesn't like me talking in capslock. :P
                  sigpic

Comment

A little silliness to celebrate LJ's birthday...............

Comment

*giggles at Jumble's post*

sigpic

Comment

Well, I can't top Jumble so I'll just say

Happy Birthday LJ!!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*skips in* It's my birthday, it's my birthday, it's my biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaay!

Dear Joe,
                          Since we all know I'm for favorite stalker fan, please make tonight's blog post heavy on the Joe pics, if you don't mind. Not that I don't enjoy your coworkers, but really...if I wanted to see pics of them, I'd be stalkINGfangurling them, not you...

Love,
                          LJ
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggels Jumble* Thanks for the silliness! Mmmmm...Joe pics....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *huggles Jumble* Thanks for the silliness! Mmmmm...Joe pics....
                              You're very welcome! Hope you're having a brilliant birthday

*huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                You're very welcome! Hope you're having a brilliant birthday

*huggles*
                                Mm. Pretty normal day, actually. Speech therapy w/ Girlkid this morning, baseball practice w/ Boykid this afternoon, work tonight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X