The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp
    Now Jumble - what are you doing up so late or up so early, depending if you have slept or not!
    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Haven't slept - went to bed at around 5am and got up again at 6 having reached the conclusion that sleep just wasn't going to come
    Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten to bed yet at all....to busy going through my edit!

Originally posted by llp
    I am one of an unknown number of people that S4K is using to help select merchandise to put up for sale. Really cool! We are looking at drawings of T-shirts and hoodies right now. Just sent my "opinion" off to the person in charge. This is the second "survey" I have had to respond to and it's kind of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing the merchandise coming out for sale one day.
    Originally posted by Jumble
    Well if they ask you about cast/crew dolls, be sure to tell them that Martin's should have a beard

Oh come on! I could have asked for him it to come with realistic moving parts, and then blamed it on lack of sleep
    Hmmmm! We haven't gotten into that type of merchandise yet. I'll let you know if it ever comes up.... opps! bad choice of words.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten to bed yet at all....to busy going through my edit!
      It's ok, I found something to do whilst I wasn't sleeping............

Inspired by this pic....

.... and nobody guessed the song

Some of the pics in the vid aren't great quality - maybe he should wear a suit more often - and send me pictures

Hmmmm! We haven't gotten into that type of merchandise yet. I'll let you know if it ever comes up.... opps! bad choice of words.
      Oh I don't know.........

Comment

Hey Jumble, liked the video. Nicely done.

I'm having a down day today. I started out okay and maybe it is because I haven't slept yet (been up since 9 am yesterday) but after watching a political show I really went down.

Seems the Repubs and the Demos are fueding (what else is new) and the US citizens are going to be dumped on because of it. The Repubs won't extend the debt ceiling (a really dumb and useless law) and if it doesn't happen then it could bring the entire world to its knees, tail spin the world's financial markets and take us into a full fledged lossing depression. Only ones to win - millionaires and billionaires. Great. Thank you Congress. Really appreciate your concern for the American citizens. I'm 7 months from collection Social Security and if certain members of Congress have their way, it won't exist or be so low it will cause many elderly to die of starvation or lack of medical care. What is that, your way of population control. Plus all this worry is probably killing off the elderly with weak hearts.

Today - Life sucks!
        sigpic

Comment

Ooooh! Love the vid Jumble!

Also, love The Martin!

Aww, The Awesome Martin... lol, or is it Martin The Awesome. Like Alexander the Great?

Some of the pics in the vid aren't great quality - maybe he should wear a suit more often - and send me pictures
          Or maybe we should you know, hide in the bushes around his house and take some picks of great quality. And by we, I mean MoB. She's gonna be there anyways!

*eats dream pie*

Hey Jumble, liked the video. Nicely done.

I'm having a down day today. I started out okay and maybe it is because I haven't slept yet (been up since 9 am yesterday) but after watching a political show I really went down.

Spoiler:
          Seems the Repubs and the Demos are fueding (what else is new) and the US citizens are going to be dumped on because of it. The Repubs won't extend the debt ceiling (a really dumb and useless law) and if it doesn't happen then it could bring the entire world to its knees, tail spin the world's financial markets and take us into a full fledged lossing depression. Only ones to win - millionaires and billionaires. Great. Thank you Congress. Really appreciate your concern for the American citizens. I'm 7 months from collection Social Security and if certain members of Congress have their way, it won't exist or be so low it will cause many elderly to die of starvation or lack of medical care. What is that, your way of population control. Plus all this worry is probably killing off the elderly with weak hearts.

Today - Life sucks!
          *hands my wonderfully sepia glasses* Hope things are better now.
          Last edited by Devilish Me; 26 June 2011, 10:28 AM. Reason: ahm... 'cause. It's a reason! :P
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Ooooh! Love the vid Jumble!

Also, love The Martin!

Aww, The Awesome Martin... lol, or is it Martin The Awesome. Like Alexander the Great?

*eats dream pie*

*hands my wonderfully sepia glasses* Hope things are better now.
            It's any way you want to say it, as long as it has 'Martin' and 'Awesome' in it

And thanks

Comment

Aaaaaaand just when I'd decided I really ought to get some sleep, I find myself watching Sleepless in Seattle I've seen that houseboat! I've 'ducked' right by that houseboat!

I should be tired by now, shouldn't I?

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Jumble! That vid was yummy. HubbaHubba.

Governments are weird.
                Belgium hasn't got one and they're doing just fine

New subject:

I am one of an unknown number of people that S4K is using to help select merchandise to put up for sale. Really cool! We are looking at drawings of T-shirts and hoodies right now. Just sent my "opinion" off to the person in charge. This is the second "survey" I have had to respond to and it's kind of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing the merchandise coming out for sale one day.
                That *is* really cool!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*

Jumble! That vid was yummy. HubbaHubba.
                  Thanks

Governments are weird.
                  Belgium hasn't got one and they're doing just fine
                  No Government? But..... who makes all the laws and spends the people's tax money on second homes in the country and posh hotels in the city? Who reduces pensions and unemployment benefits and steals the milk out of the mouths of the schoolchildren? How the heck can a country be expected to suffer properly under those conditions?

Comment

Aaaaaaand just when I'd decided I really ought to get some sleep, I find myself watching Sleepless in Seattle I've seen that houseboat! I've 'ducked' right by that houseboat!

I should be tired by now, shouldn't I?
                    'Ducked'? Is that slang for something icky?

Thanks

No Government? But..... who makes all the laws and spends the people's tax money on second homes in the country and posh hotels in the city? Who reduces pensions and unemployment benefits and steals the milk out of the mouths of the schoolchildren? How the heck can a country be expected to suffer properly under those conditions?

Heh.
                    Actually, they had elections over a year ago, but no new government has been build. They just can't agree. So now they're carrying out all the ideas that had passed already and no one makes new ones.
                    So... the old government still makes the people suffer, I guess
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

'Ducked'? Is that slang for something icky?
                      Why do you always assume that everything I say is icky? I don't understand where you could possibly have got such an idea from

The Seattle Ducks are vehicles that drive along the roads and then into the water. I went on one when I was over there with Laurie. The drivers are all totally crazy

Oh lookee! The linky thing is working again!

Heh.
                      Actually, they had elections over a year ago, but no new government has been build. They just can't agree. So now they're carrying out all the ideas that had passed already and no one makes new ones.
                      So... the old government still makes the people suffer, I guess
                      Ah, so they do have one, it's just they're too busy arguing to do the thing properly? Just like ours then really

Comment

Jeez, it's almost 10pm and the temperature is 30C, and that's with all the doors and windows open and the electric fan going fully blast Something tells me I could be Sleepless in Surrey again tonight

Comment

Why do you always assume that everything I say is icky? I don't understand where you could possibly have got such an idea from

The Seattle Ducks are vehicles that drive along the roads and then into the water. I went on one when I was over there with Laurie. The drivers are all totally crazy

Oh lookee! The linky thing is working again!
                          Ah, ok. Nice!
                          And as for my fear of ickybah slang... Jeez. I don't know.

Ah, so they do have one, it's just they're too busy arguing to do the thing properly? Just like ours then really
                          It's nice to know that some things are the same no matter where you look

sigpic

Comment

Ah, ok. Nice!
                            And as for my fear of ickybah slang... Jeez. I don't know.
                            Remind me - who was it introduced the word 'ickybah' to this thread? Hm?

And please, let's not try blaming Martin for that one

It's nice to know that some things are the same no matter where you look
                            I guess so

Doesn't Belgium have a Queen to sort the politicians out? You know, sit them all on the naughty steps and not let them off until they've come to an agreement? No?

Think they'd like to borrow ours?

Comment

Remind me - who was it introduced the word 'ickybah' to this thread? Hm?

And please, let's not try blaming Martin for that one

Oh yeah. let's have that discussion again. Yeah. let's blame the cute WooHoo. All I did was put a name to the wild use of all things that made me blush.

And yes! Let's blame Martin!

I guess so

Doesn't Belgium have a Queen to sort the politicians out? You know, sit them all on the naughty steps and not let them off until they've come to an agreement? No?

Think they'd like to borrow ours?
                              They have a king, but like our queen, he mostly has a ceremonial part. From what I get, the English Queen is uhm... very hands on, right? That's not the case in The Netherlands or Belgium. Our royals approve and advise, but they leave all the talking to the politicians.

So who knows? Maybe they *wood* like to swap. Might be a nice TV show. Royalty Swap, where Queens take eachother's places for two weeks.

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah. let's have that discussion again. Yeah. let's blame the cute WooHoo. All I did was put a name to the wild use of all things that made me blush.
                                Yeah yeah *yawns*

And yes! Let's blame Martin!
                                *wraps Martin up in The Quilt to protect him* We will not blame him! NOT! *stamps feet*

Er...... yeah, I guess maybe I am just possibly getting a teensy little bit tired......

They have a king, but like our queen, he mostly has a ceremonial part. From what I get, the English Queen is uhm... very hands on, right? That's not the case in The Netherlands or Belgium. Our royals approve and advise, but they leave all the talking to the politicians.

So who knows? Maybe they *wood* like to swap. Might be a nice TV show. Royalty Swap, where Queens take each other's places for two weeks.
                                Sounds like a brilliant idea to me But I wonder how many Government Officials we'd have to go through and how many forms we'd have to fill in to get the ball rolling

Ok, I've lost count of how many hours I've now been awake, so I think I'll just toddle off upstairs and see if I can nod off.

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*drags The Quilt back upstairs*

Jeez, it's gotten heavy all of a sudden...........

Comment

Working...
                                X