The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Woohoos!
    Lots of things happening at the moment. Not always happy, not always sad. A balanced middle state that's kind of weird and I sometimes do not know what to make of it. But, anyway. Trying not to think about it too much. Maybe the ickyness will just go away?

Cathing up...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEE!

*huggles Jumble for the chair back* That sucks. At least you got your money back, so maybe you can save it and then buy some other Martin stuff, either at TSE2 or whenever there's another auction!

*huggles Laurie for the knee* I hope you're feeling better?

*huggles LJ for the dark clouds hovering around*

*huggles Jann* Good luck finishing that report! You must be close to done or already done by now?

*huggles Nad and Nad's dad* I hope everything turns out alright. I'm sending major healing vibes your way.

*huggles Bekki* Jumble's right! Sometimes, we have to put ourselves first.

*huggles everyone else just because Woohoos are awesome* I hope I didn't forget anyone!

Josi & MoB, I hope you two had a great time! And MoB, I already told you, but I'm very happy for you! I'll be calling you a fellow Canadian soon!

I'm driving accross the border today! Off to New Jersey for the Star Trek Con! (and meeting regularamanda!) That should be interesting! Oh and I'm still bummed that the autographs start at 6:45 PM on Saturday. I can't make it to MoB's concert! <.< I had hoped they'd be earlier in the day. I hope you'll post some excerpts on YT!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*waves*

Just came back from dropping Josi at the aiport. We had an amazing 2 days here. So sad to see her go. But if the fog isn't delaying things, she should be taking off for NOLA shortly.

Thank you so much to everyone for your congrats. I am so excited. I feel like I've been living under the shadow of this application for a whole year (which I have) and I feel so relieved that the pressure is off and I can move ahead with my plans. My upcoming vacation to the groovy city in a few weeks is going to have a whole other dimension to it now.

Songs for S4K this weekend! Wow. I'm picking Antoa up from the airport bright and early tomorrow. We're going to have a fantastic few days. And if anyone wants to donate to the cause, you can buy a ticket at www.triadnyc.com, click on "Songs for Sanctuary" on the calendar which will take you to the link to purchase a ticket. 100% of the ticket sales go to S4K. The ticketing agent will be cutting a check to S4K for the full amount. I actually think more fans have bought support tickets than actual advance ticket sales for concert goers, lol. Most ppl are buying at the door, it seems. *fingers crossed*

Extra hugs to all who need them.

xoxo
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        Morning Woohoos!
        Lots of things happening at the moment. Not always happy, not always sad. A balanced middle state that's kind of weird and I sometimes do not know what to make of it. But, anyway. Trying not to think about it too much. Maybe the ickyness will just go away?
        I hope so *hugs*

Catching up...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEE!

*huggles Jumble for the chair back* That sucks. At least you got your money back, so maybe you can save it and then buy some other Martin stuff, either at TSE2 or whenever there's another auction!
        The plan was to get him to sign it at TSE2, so I need to get hold of something else before then. I do have his 'Major Wood' badges, so maybe he'll sign one of those for me

*huggles Laurie for the knee* I hope you're feeling better?
        Speaking of knees, I appear to have duffed one of mine too The right one, which is the one I need to drive so I'm having to avoid going out for a while

I'm driving accross the border today! Off to New Jersey for the Star Trek Con! (and meeting regularamanda!) That should be interesting! Oh and I'm still bummed that the autographs start at 6:45 PM on Saturday. I can't make it to MoB's concert! <.< I had hoped they'd be earlier in the day. I hope you'll post some excerpts on YT!
        Enjoy the Con

*waves to Mob*

Can't wait to hear how Songs for S4K goes - I'm sure you'll do BRILLIANTLY!!!
        Last edited by Jumble; 23 June 2011, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Oh I hadn't even noticed my '69! Fun!
          And I will totally enjoy the Con!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          The plan was to get him to sign it at TSE2, so I need to get hold of something else before then. I do have his 'Major Wood' badges, so maybe he'll sign one of those for me
          I'm sure he wood sign one of those! But getting hold of something else sounds good too. Just one more item to make you think about Martin!

Speaking of knees, I appear to have duffed one of mine too The right one, which is the one I need to drive so I'm having to avoid going out for a while
          Now now now, what did you do?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I hadn't even noticed my '69! Fun!
            And I will totally enjoy the Con!

I'm sure he wood sign one of those! But getting hold of something else sounds good too. Just one more item to make you think about Martin!
            Yeah, because I do need prompting in that direction

Now now now, what did you do?
            I don't know exactly - must have twisted it or something Working with children, I do tend to spend a lot of time on my knees, so I guess it was only a matter of time before they started to suffer

Maybe I'm just getting too old to be playing on the floor

Comment

You? Too old? Hmpf!
              I don't want to hear that.

Woohoos are forever young.

sigpic

Comment

You? Too old? Hmpf!
                I don't want to hear that.

Woohoos are forever young.

Sadly, my body appears to be older than my head Maybe I could get a replacement? Something younger and slimmer wood be nice.........

Comment

Apparently there is an upside to this duff knee of mine.......

I got a chair and a cup of coffee in Boots (Pharmacy) whilst I waited for someone to go to the storeroom and find the right size knee support because they didn't have one on the shop floor.........

In Argos I got three volunteers to carry my packages (which really were not heavy) to the car ......

.... so I think I'll postpone the body transplant for the time being

Comment

Apparently there is an upside to this duff knee of mine.......

I got a chair and a cup of coffee in Boots (Pharmacy) whilst I waited for someone to go to the storeroom and find the right size knee support because they didn't have one on the shop floor.........

In Argos I got three volunteers to carry my packages (which really were not heavy) to the car ......

.... so I think I'll postpone the body transplant for the time being
                    *shakes head*
                    Anything for attention...

*hugs WooHoos*
                    The good vibes and hugs seem to be working
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *shakes head*
                      Anything for attention...
                      I'm known for it

*hugs WooHoos*
                      The good vibes and hugs seem to be working
                      Is there news about Dad?
                      Last edited by Jumble; 23 June 2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I'm know for it
                        Well... yeah.

Is there news about Dad?
                        Not really, but he stopped seeing double and he's less of a miserable heap, so there's improvement. At least we know that the medicine are working.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Well... yeah.

Not really, but he stopped seeing double and he's less of a miserable heap, so there's improvement. At least we know that the medicine are working.
                          Well I'd say that was good news

*sends lots more hugs and healing vibes*

And again with the quoting before I've edited my typos
                          Last edited by Jumble; 23 June 2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Not to make you all stinking jealous or anything, but I am sitting poolside on a rooftop terrace with views of the Mississippi. It's beautifully warm, quite humid and it looks like we'll get thunderstorms soon.

MoB and I had an awesome couple of days in NYC And, having been privileged enough to get a private sneak preview of her performance for this weekend, I can officially say Saturday's concert is gonna ROCK

Huggles to all
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Not to make you all stinking jealous or anything, but I am sitting poolside on a rooftop terrace with views of the Mississippi. It's beautifully warm, quite humid and it looks like we'll get thunderstorms soon.

MoB and I had an awesome couple of days in NYC And, having been privileged enough to get a private sneak preview of her performance for this weekend, I can officially say Saturday's concert is gonna ROCK

Huggles to all
                              Jealous Josi, why wood we be jealous? After all, I'm sitting here with my cardi on watching the rain that's been pouring down for the last four days, trying to decide whether to watch the rest of 'Ghost' for the nth time or whether to take myself and my sore knee upstairs (and that's painful I can tell you ) and try to sleep.

No, I'm not jealous...........

Comment

*hugs* for the sore knee That sounds like a good plan to me
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X