The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Nad- sending healing vibes to your dad

2- jumble- if I end up with those things, I'll have room for all y'all at the same time. As it is, if I live in a green neighborhood, I'll be more than content. 15 years of pure concrete is more than enough!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      1. Nad- sending healing vibes to your dad

2- jumble- if I end up with those things, I'll have room for all y'all at the same time. As it is, if I live in a green neighborhood, I'll be more than content. 15 years of pure concrete is more than enough!
      *blinks*

You're saying we'd have to sleep in the swimming pool?

Vancouver is beautiful - I'm sure you'll find a lovely place to live

Comment

*huggles Nad* Hope your dad gets better soon!

YAY for you MoB Awesome news!

*runs out*

almost done with this stupid report...it's 21 pages now...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I know there's no one here right now, but I could use some hugs and positive vibes.
          We had another ''Hey, let's call an ambulance and rush dad off to the hospital'' situation again. No idea what it is this time and since our hospital is full, they took him to another city, meaning that we couldn't go with him (no transportation back at this time).

So. Yeah.
          Hugs and good vibes this way please?

*hugs WooHoos*
          Glad to see some live creeping into the thread, BTW.
          *squishy huggles Nad* Sending positive thoughts and prayers to your dad. I hope the antibiotics work quickly!

Congratulations MoB!! And I'm glad you and Josi are having such a good time! NY isn't that far from me. If only I didn't have work getting in the way of fun. *kicks work*

*hugs everyone else who needs it*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            *blinks*

You're saying we'd have to sleep in the swimming pool?

Vancouver is beautiful - I'm sure you'll find a lovely place to live
            Does that mean I will need to ask for a pair of waterwings for Xmas!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Popping in from the Apple store with Josi. Just wanted to say guess which woohoo is moving to Vancouver???

xoxo

Congrats. Welcome to the club.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              I know there's no one here right now, but I could use some hugs and positive vibes.
              We had another ''Hey, let's call an ambulance and rush dad off to the hospital'' situation again. No idea what it is this time and since our hospital is full, they took him to another city, meaning that we couldn't go with him (no transportation back at this time).

So. Yeah.
              Hugs and good vibes this way please?

*hugs WooHoos*
              Glad to see some live creeping into the thread, BTW.
              Sending major positive vibes and huge hugs your way.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hmmm! Summer only lasted two days, the skies have turned overcast again! But then that is the PNW and I love it here.

A friend of mine is trying to convince me to move back to California....the northern half. In the middle of the wine country in a small town call Gualala or near where she is in Anchor Bay. Both are very small towns close to each other and in the middle of the grapes and loads of broccoli. That in itself is a good reason not to live there. Most likely I will stay here, but I have until Spet 30th to decide (or just before) so you never know.

But for now, not going anywhere but to the store! Exciting isn't it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Yes, you'd think they'd make us a speciall WooHoo font, woodn't you?

This is definitely the place to be no matter where on that spectrum one happens to be Seems I forgot that last week
                  Nah. Sometimes real life gives us amnesia for the important things. As long as it's temporary amnesia there's no harm done.

*hugs back*
                  *liberally hands out more huggles to all who need them*

For once the universe may be working in my favor. I did well enough on the stress test (treadmill) yesterday. Now waiting for the final test readings from the cardiologist. We'll see. In the meantime, I refuse to act my age just because my health wants me to feel even older than I really am.
                  at RL
                  sigpic

Comment

I do believe I love you guys
                    Again, thanks for being ...you.
                    *hugs all around*

*runs nekkid, just because*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

We love you too Nad.
                      sigpic

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday to Dee and anyone else I've missed.

Jumble, too bad about the chair back. If they had dealt with this sooner, you could have bid on another one as there were several up for bid. Unfortunately, the auctions are over now.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*wanders in* Hello friends!

*huggles Nad* Still sending love and healing wom woms and prayers. *huggles again*

I just resigned from my post as the student fund-raising secretary. Taking the first steps to looking after myself

*huggles everyone* Hope it's a beautiful day throughout the woohoo world xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            Belated Happy Birthday to Dee and anyone else I've missed.

Jumble, too bad about the chair back. If they had dealt with this sooner, you could have bid on another one as there were several up for bid. Unfortunately, the auctions are over now.
                            I know, that's what really ticked me off about the whole thing I was tempted to bid on one of the others when they first said they'd sent mine to the wrong address, but I didn't want to risk ending up paying for two. Silly me

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            *wanders in* Hello friends!

*huggles Nad* Still sending love and healing wom woms and prayers. *huggles again*

I just resigned from my post as the student fund-raising secretary. Taking the first steps to looking after myself

*huggles everyone* Hope it's a beautiful day throughout the woohoo world xx
                            Good for you! Sometimes you just have to be a little 'selfish' and put your own needs first

*huggles Nad*

Comment

*hugs for Nad* Thinking of you.

Jumble I'm sorry about your chairback
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                *hugs for Nad* Thinking of you.

Jumble I'm sorry about your chairback
                                Thanks.

I'll just have to see if I can charm one out of Martin next time I see him

Comment

Working...
                                X