X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*wipes tears*

*huggles Bree*
    Glad to be of service... in accordance with the prophecy.

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hmmm! Some of those might be fun. However with #1 - that would depend on what city you live in.....someone might aim back and not with a hairdryer!

#4 - sounds productively useful to me! Love #5 - will it work! And as for #6 - that would be hysterical!
    In my city the hair dryer wood definitely work.

Also, in my line of work, have you any idea how often I am tempted to use line 3? Especially when they are buying a hugely expensive wine.
    3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
    sigpic

Comment

Popping in from the Apple store with Josi. Just wanted to say guess which woohoo is moving to Vancouver???

xoxo
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Popping in from the Apple store with Josi. Just wanted to say guess which woohoo is moving to Vancouver???

xoxo
        OMG, yay!

And I want to go to the apple store too!

Comment

I know there's no one here right now, but I could use some hugs and positive vibes.
          We had another ''Hey, let's call an ambulance and rush dad off to the hospital'' situation again. No idea what it is this time and since our hospital is full, they took him to another city, meaning that we couldn't go with him (no transportation back at this time).

So. Yeah.
          Hugs and good vibes this way please?

*hugs WooHoos*
          Glad to see some live creeping into the thread, BTW.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

xoxo
            AWESOME!!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            I know there's no one here right now, but I could use some hugs and positive vibes.
            We had another ''Hey, let's call an ambulance and rush dad off to the hospital'' situation again. No idea what it is this time and since our hospital is full, they took him to another city, meaning that we couldn't go with him (no transportation back at this time).

So. Yeah.

*hugs WooHoos*
            *sends extra squishy huggles and good vibes*

*crosses fingers and sends healing vibes to Dad*

Comment

xoxo
              How awesome!
              *high fives*

AWESOME!!!

*sends extra squishy huggles and good vibes*

*crosses fingers and sends healing vibes to Dad*
              Thanks.
              *hugs back*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Dee!

*wishes there was a rainbow colored font option*

It appears that there are opposite ends of the spectrum of Woohoodom going on these days. That so like us. One extreme to the other, from happiness to life-kicking-ness, (yes, I invent new words) and everything in between and we congregate here for love and support for miseries and celebrations across miles.

To all my Woohoo friends I offer unrestrained, bottom-of-my-heart hugs (fully clothed too!) with the hopes that that those of us suffering see a quick end to their miseries and those celebrating can dance with wild abandon just a little bit longer.
                sigpic

Comment

MoB - that is so cool! Welcome to the Canadian PNW! WooHoo!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
                  So sorry to hear about this....all my biggest and best *huggles* going your way. Can't believe they had to take him to a different city. What's with that! I hope he gets well enought to get back home where he belongs.
                  sigpic

Comment

Popping in while comfortably ensconced on MoB's couch after a fun day in NYC, finished off in true woohoo style with wine and the Sanctuary finale Big hugs to all of you who need them
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

*wishes there was a rainbow colored font option*
                      Yes, you'd think they'd make us a speciall WooHoo font, woodn't you?

It appears that there are opposite ends of the spectrum of Woohoodom going on these days. That so like us. One extreme to the other, from happiness to life-kicking-ness, (yes, I invent new words) and everything in between and we congregate here for love and support for miseries and celebrations across miles.
                      This is definitely the place to be no matter where on that spectrum one happens to be Seems I forgot that last week

To all my Woohoo friends I offer unrestrained, bottom-of-my-heart hugs (fully clothed too!) with the hopes that that those of us suffering see a quick end to their miseries and those celebrating can dance with wild abandon just a little bit longer.
                      *hugs back*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Popping in while comfortably ensconced on MoB's couch after a fun day in NYC, finished off in true woohoo style with wine and the Sanctuary finale Big hugs to all of you who need them
                      *iz very jealous*

Btw, how comfortable is MoB's couch, and does she do a decent breakfast? Need to know these things when planning the next trip to Vancouver

Comment

Hello lovely woohoos

*send the hugest cuddles and happy healing wom wom vibes to Nad and Dad* Hope everything is ok!

*waves to Josi and MoB across the pond* hope you are having the most beautiful time!

Had our uni interviews today. I was told that I need to put myself above others a little more and that being the bubbly me when I'm not actually happy is hindering my acting work. Apparently when I'm pretending to be happy and I'm not, I talk in a high pitched voice. I tested out the theory today, it's true! My acting lecturer knows toooo much...

So...learning to let myself be whatever it is that I am. Being happy for other people's benefit should only go so far...

wooommmmm wooommmmmm
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks again for the b-day wishes! *hugs wohooos*

Bekki, aww. It's hard to open up... *huggles*

xoxo
                          Squeeeee! Awesome! You'll be the Vangroovy woohooo now!

So. Yeah.

*hugs WooHoos*
                          *squeeshy huggles* I hope everything turns out ok! *hugs again*
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks for the hugs and good vibes
                            *hugs WooHoos*
                            I'm sorry I'm not really keeping up with things now (I totally forgot to wish Dee a Happy Birthday ) but yeah life and all.

Dad has a viral infection in his brain. (I'm sure there's a good English medical term or that, but I'm not looking it up.) It's more severe than we thought, but the hospital has hopes it's treatable with antibiotics. For now, he's in a closed room to keep the bacteria out.
                            Having to travel to visit him sucks, but he's too fragile to be moved back when there's room in our own hospital, so he'll have to stay there for the time being.

Meh. Learning to enjoy the good things in life when you have them, I guess. *shrugs*

sigpic

Comment

*iz very jealous*

Btw, how comfortable is MoB's couch, and does she do a decent breakfast? Need to know these things when planning the next trip to Vancouver
                              She's being an awesome hostess and we're having lots of fun Haven't actually had breakfast yet as it's only 7.30am (darn jet lag remnants mean I'm always wide awake early over here), but we bought yummy stuff for breakfast at the grocery store last night (the one with the awesome view of the Statue of Liberty - I love NY )

Nad, so sorry to hear about your dad I'm sending all the positive vibes I can muster your way and really hope he improves soon.

*huggles to everyone*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                Hello lovely woohoos

*send the hugest cuddles and happy healing wom wom vibes to Nad and Dad* Hope everything is ok!

*waves to Josi and MoB across the pond* hope you are having the most beautiful time!

Had our uni interviews today. I was told that I need to put myself above others a little more and that being the bubbly me when I'm not actually happy is hindering my acting work. Apparently when I'm pretending to be happy and I'm not, I talk in a high pitched voice. I tested out the theory today, it's true! My acting lecturer knows toooo much...

So...learning to let myself be whatever it is that I am. Being happy for other people's benefit should only go so far...

wooommmmm wooommmmmm
                                I like your lecturer, and ditto what he/she said *huggles*

Thanks for the hugs and good vibes
                                *hugs WooHoos*
                                I'm sorry I'm not really keeping up with things now (I totally forgot to wish Dee a Happy Birthday ) but yeah life and all.

Dad has a viral infection in his brain. (I'm sure there's a good English medical term or that, but I'm not looking it up.) It's more severe than we thought, but the hospital has hopes it's treatable with antibiotics. For now, he's in a closed room to keep the bacteria out.
                                Having to travel to visit him sucks, but he's too fragile to be moved back when there's room in our own hospital, so he'll have to stay there for the time being.
                                *sending more huggles and healing vibes*

Hope he'll be on the mend soon

Meh. Learning to enjoy the good things in life when you have them, I guess. *shrugs*
                                That's hard to do at times like these, but still a good way to go

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                She's being an awesome hostess and we're having lots of fun Haven't actually had breakfast yet as it's only 7.30am (darn jet lag remnants mean I'm always wide awake early over here), but we bought yummy stuff for breakfast at the grocery store last night (the one with the awesome view of the Statue of Liberty - I love NY )

Nad, so sorry to hear about your dad I'm sending all the positive vibes I can muster your way and really hope he improves soon.

*huggles to everyone*
                                Good, good - sounds like just the person to stay with on my next visit, assuming of course that she gets a place with an ocean view, it's own swimming pool and jacuzzi

Comment

Working...
                                X