Happy Birthday Dee!!!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy birthday, Dee!!! huggles*
      sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoos!

Good news for me. I have lost 15.6 pounds in the last few weeks! Add that to what I lost last year and I have now lost 33 pounds.

*happy dances*

*bounces on the WooHoo couch*

Happy Birthday Dee!!!

Great video Chemmy!
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you girls!!! *huggles*

Great on your pound loss Bree! *giggles*

I've just seen the Sanctuary finale... and it's AWESOME! Loved it.
          Last edited by Devilish Me; 21 June 2011, 07:05 AM. Reason: cause you're all girls, and not boys and so ...
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*happy dances for Bree*

Maybe if I do enough of that I might manage to lose a few pounds as well

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              *happy dances for Bree*

Maybe if I do enough of that I might manage to lose a few pounds as well
              Laughter and singing also burn calories! Combine those three and voila! *laughs at the mental picture*

And I just spoke french! Ha! And my teacher always said I'll never learn it
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hapy Birthday Dee!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!

And Jumble, so sorry about the chair back. I guess I won't wait for it to arrive in the mail anymore.

So here is my suggestion: If Martin's wife, Diane right, happens to see this and remembers that Jumble is such a great admirer of her hubby, then maybe she or Martin will send you one from his Sanctuary set.

Now that would be very nice!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!
                    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]
                    And Jumble, so sorry about the chair back. I guess I won't wait for it to arrive in the mail anymore.
                    Just received this message from Propworkx:

We looked high and low and was not able to find your items or a replacement. I have gone into Paypal and refunded your money. We are so sorry that this has happened.
                    This week just keeps getting better and better

So here is my suggestion: If Martin's wife, Dianne right, happens to see this and remembers that Jumble is such a great admirer of her hubby, then maybe she or Martin will send you one from his Sanctuary set.

Now that would be very nice!
                    That wood be very nice, but I won't hold my breath

Maybe I'll just have to pinch one on the next set tour

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Laughter and singing also burn calories! Combine those three and voila! *laughs at the mental picture*

And I just spoke french! Ha! And my teacher always said I'll never learn it
                    Not feeling much like doing any of those right now

You know what burns off calories really fast? *looks around* Not much chance of that either

Comment

*squishy huggles Jumble*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Just received this message from Propworkx: "We looked high and low and was not able to find your items or a replacement. I have gone into Paypal and refunded your money. We are so sorry that this has happened."

This week just keeps getting better and better

Maybe I'll just have to pinch one on the next set tour

You know what burns off calories really fast? *looks around* Not much chance of that either

And another *squishy huggles for Jumble* - think you need it more than me...at least I'm starting to heal!

oh and a PS....I totally understand the last statement and sadly, I won't be losing any weight in the near (or most likely far) future that way either!
                        sigpic

Comment

Some of you may have seen this before but it cracked me up.

This is quite funny and wood really love to try the first one.

19 Ways to Maintain Your Sanity

1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in".

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors".

7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".

8. Dont use any punctuation marks

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.

11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".

12. Sing along at the opera (or to the classical station on your radio).

13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.

15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard Kim.

17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won!", "I won!" "3rd time this week!"

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!"

19. Tell your children over dinner. "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.

15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won!", "I won!" "3rd time this week!"

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!"

19. Tell your children over dinner. "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

*wipes tears*

*huggles Bree*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              And another *squishy huggles for Jumble* - think you need it more than me...at least I'm starting to heal!

oh and a PS....I totally understand the last statement and sadly, I won't be losing any weight in the near (or most likely far) future that way either!
                              Life just isn't fair

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Hmmm! Some of those might be fun. However with #1 - that would depend on what city you live in.....someone might aim back and not with a hairdryer!

#4 - sounds productively useful to me! Love #5 - will it work! And as for #6 - that would be hysterical!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X