Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in, trips over feet, gets up and hugs the WooHoos*
    But not nekkid.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Of course he's not hiding from me. Whatever would give you that idea...?
      sigpic

Comment

I can't see why Joe wood hide from you, LJ!

*blinks*
        ...OK, maybe I could... somewhat...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sniff* I miss you guys. RL is not fair.

*huggles for everyone and extra gentle ones for Bekki*

LJ is he trying to cool off by hiding in the fridge?
          sigpic

Comment

Wondering around the thread..it's a quiet Friday night and no one is here to play....gee, where have I heard that before. It is fun watching Amanda and Robin tease each other on twitter. They would make great Woohoos!
            sigpic

Comment

1 am and time to go to bed. I have started packing boxes. Yes, I know it is a little soon to be doing that, but these days everything just takes me longer to get things done. I will probably be packing up to the moment the movers come to move me and that is about 3 months from now. What's worse, I know this won't be my last move. So sad. I hate packing!
              sigpic

Comment

Good luck with the move, Laurie *huggles*

*huggles all WooHoos*

Day off today... not sure what to do with it. Haha.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*bounces in*

I got an Iphone! WootWoot!

Now I can be on GW 24/7

I did want to call it the Titanic...because it says "the titanic is now syncing" *giggles*
                  But it got a boring name instead!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *bounces in*

I got an Iphone! WootWoot!

Now I can be on GW 24/7

I did want to call it the Titanic...because it says "the titanic is now syncing" *giggles*
                    But it got a boring name instead!
                    *high-fives*

I looove my iPhone. What name did you give yours?
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      *high-fives*

I looove my iPhone. What name did you give yours?
                      Jann's Iphone No creativity...but I know I can still change the name if I want to

EDIT: My laptop/Macpro is at least now called Henry *giggles*

But I'm still waiting till my phone number is transferred to the new card so I can use it
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehehe, Jann - that's funny! Now I kinda wish you had called it Titanic

Note to woohoos everywhere: listening to the Book of Mormon soundtrack for the first time in the car with your friend and his mum is NOT a good idea. Attempting to stop yourself from laughing at the naughty bits and seeming vulgar to your mum's friend (who is decidedly not laughing) may cause you to herniate another disc...hehehe

(disclaimer: don't worry, I didn't herniate another disc. But the laughter control was pretty painful )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Hehehe, Jann - that's funny! Now I kinda wish you had called it Titanic

Note to woohoos everywhere: listening to the Book of Mormon soundtrack for the first time in the car with your friend and his mum is NOT a good idea. Attempting to stop yourself from laughing at the naughty bits and seeming vulgar to your mum's friend (who is decidedly not laughing) may cause you to herniate another disc...hehehe

(disclaimer: don't worry, I didn't herniate another disc. But the laughter control was pretty painful )
                          So glad I saw this show in previews, because I tried to get tickets for Josi's and Antoa's visits and not a one available. Josi and I re still going to try for the lottery next week. It's probably the most brilliantly funny musical I've ever seen.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            So glad I saw this show in previews, because I tried to get tickets for Josi's and Antoa's visits and not a one available. Josi and I re still going to try for the lottery next week. It's probably the most brilliantly funny musical I've ever seen.
                            I love the theatre, especially musicals. I've had the privilege of seeing such greats as Lauren Becall, Liza Minnelli, Katherine Hepburn and some really great performances. The one thing I miss about living in So. Calif although I didn't see anyone the last few years there.

But I also got to see some great shows in Las Vegas! And have a great time. Would still like to go back to Vegas to see Elton John and Paul McCartney among others. Hell, I would also like to pull a few slots. That was the one place my Mom loved to go to the last few years of her life. It was easy on her to do that and I always had fun.

And if you don't know who Lauren Becall, Liza Minnelli & Katherine Hepburn are - I don't want to hear about it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              I love the theatre, especially musicals. I've had the privilege of seeing such greats as Lauren Becall, Liza Minnelli, Katherine Hepburn and some really great performances. The one thing I miss about living in So. Calif although I didn't see anyone the last few years there.

But I also got to see some great shows in Las Vegas! And have a great time. Would still like to go back to Vegas to see Elton John and Paul McCartney among others. Hell, I would also like to pull a few slots. That was the one place my Mom loved to go to the last few years of her life. It was easy on her to do that and I always had fun.

And if you don't know who Lauren Becall, Liza Minnelli & Katherine Hepburn are - I don't want to hear about it!
                              Are you kidding me? When I was growing up, the people in the video rental store were always curious as to what classic I'd be renting this time. My heroes. I've probably seen every movie Bacall & Kate the Great have been in.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Are you kidding me? When I was growing up, the people in the video rental store were always curious as to what classic I'd be renting this time. My heroes. I've probably seen every movie Bacall & Kate the Great have been in.
                                Well, as great as their movies were....seeing them in a live performance was beyond amazing!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X