No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, but what's cool about this, there wont be going to advanced if you want to insert size or something. Or writing codes. Weeeee! Oh, and if you just go over with your mouse it'll tell you what's supposed to be there and if you click it it'll give you the right code. Now just to make those controls visible, lol
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

same problems here, but at least now the forum loads fast...even here at work
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Opps sorry, but you're young and have a strong heart!
        Says you.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Don't wake the sleeping puppy on the couch...
        AKA this is what happens if you go to the kitchen to get something to drink and return..

*le sigh* Too cute to wake her up!
        Aw! So sweet!. She is adorable.

I am getting the funky controls too. If you hover over them it looks like some new options are available. looks like table settings to me.
        sigpic

Comment

I laughed sooooo hard... watch Gotta Share the Musical and The mute button! So fun! http://improveverywhere.com/
          sigpic

Comment

This day has been completely icky, but then there's AT picspam and puppy shots and general Woo-ism and it became better

*hugs WooHoos*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              This day has been completely icky, but then there's AT picspam and puppy shots and general Woo-ism and it became better

*hugs WooHoos*
              sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Jann, your puppy is so cute!

*huggles everyone*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

A moment in my day.

A friend called, because she found a psych test on line and wanted to see what were my answers. It goes something like: you're walking through the woods, and you find some keys (you're supposed to describe what kind of a forest, what kind of keys you found etc.), then you see a house, then you find a vase (or something similar), then you walk out and see a lake, and then quickly you turn around and what's the animal you see???!

Me(frantically): A giraffe!

Friend (quiet for a long time)

Me: Are you still there? How'd I do?

Friend (yelling): What kind of a person sees a giraffe! What's a giraffe doing near the lake! What h**** is going on with you???! Wait, was the giraffe in the house with you?

Edit: I've found this trailer and it has Paul Davis from Stargate I like him (the actor) and he's in this short movie, but the guys who made the movie need clicks on the trailer so they'd eventually post the whole thing on yt... and I wood realllly want to see this movie, so if it's not a problem click on the linky? *bats eyelashes*

Last edited by Devilish Me; 15 June 2011, 12:27 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Interesting video Dee....thanks. Hey, I now have little pictures and such where there were nothing but the word Font and Size. I guess they got their act together (again)!

Originally posted by llp
                    Opps sorry, but you're young and have a strong heart!
                    Originally posted by wine_buyer
                    Says you.
                    Hey from my perspective - YES!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed

*hugs WooHoos*
                    Always glad to help!
                    sigpic

Comment

at Dee! You really are unique
                      *huggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Interesting video Dee....thanks. <snip>!
                        Me likes it as well! Thanks for clicking! Lol, and those guys don't even know I'm doing their promoting...ah well, all for a good cause.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        at Dee! You really are unique
                        *huggles*
                        ***huggles back**** Actually, the elephant was in the house with me... though I didn't tell her that, she would've, how do you say it, I hope I'm getting this right, blown a casket? *giggles*
                        I'm a little surprised there were no bears in the test... I like bears. Polar bears especially.

Edit: I forgot to say thank you for the unique thing. I like that. *nods* *huggs again* *and again* Cause three hugs are cool! Yeah!

I'm gonna go and blow dry my hair now.
                        Last edited by Devilish Me; 15 June 2011, 01:26 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles and huggles*

And I think you mean blown a gasket... A casket is something else entirely
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *giggles and huggles*

And I think you mean blown a gasket... A casket is something else entirely
                            Thanks... it did seem weird that someone would blow a casket... but it rhymes which is important! I mean with gasket and casket. Yes.

Edit: I feel chatty and nobody's here. (((hugs 1 guest and the hiding member))))

Edit2: That sounds... not right, lol.
                            Last edited by Devilish Me; 15 June 2011, 03:33 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm, Dee, I think you need to lay off the funny cookies.

But that did remind me of an old icebreaker we used to do at work when I was running training courses. It was called "I know what you're thinking". If anyone wants to do this...

Spoiler:

1. Pick a number between 1 and 10.

2. Multiply it by 9

3. If it's a 2 digit number, add them together (i.e. if it's 17 add the 1 + 7 to make 8 - if necessary, keep doing this until you get a single digit number)

4. From this new number, subtract 5.

5. Map the result to a letter of the alphabet, where 1=A, 2=B 3=C and so on. Think of a country which begins with the letter that corresponds to the number you have left at point 4.

6. Take the second letter of the country and think of an animal which begins with that letter.

7. Think of a colour.

So what are you thinking about?

Spoiler:

You are thinking about a grey elephant from Denmark.

Ok, you might get something different if you did the trick in any language other than English!

Do you want to know how it's done? Well...

Spoiler:

The first part is just maths. Any number between 1 and 10, when multiplied by , will result in a number where the sum of the parts equal 9 (i.e 9,18,27,36,45,54,63,72,81,90) When you take 5 away from this you will always get 4.

The rest just plays simply on laws of popularity. i.e. there's only a few countries beginning with D Denmark is by far the most well known, and the most popular animal beginning with the second letter of that (E) is an elephant... and they are usually grey; or you may sometimes get blue or white or pink.
                              I confess though, when this was first done to me, I got a blue emu in Denmark, and one person in my group came from the Dominican Republic... A green ostrich if you must know! )

sigpic

Comment

Funny cookies??? Where????
                                *loosk around*

CAgs!!!! You tease!

Ohhh! I wanna do this game...

*I'll just edit when I'm done*

Edit:

Spoiler:
                                I was thinking of a pink elephant in Denmark... lol, all along I played in my language too and it turned out I was thinking of a pink alligator in Hungary.

Edit2: You know, I'm starting to wonder (all along feeling like Sarah Jessika Parker in Sex and the City with all the wondering...) where are those Woohooos in different time zones? Bekki and Laurie are always complaining that they're alone on the thread... and yet, I don't see them... lol. Hmmm. Wondering.

edit3: I just realized what are the funny cookies!!!! Before, I thought they were cookies that are funny...
                                Last edited by Devilish Me; 15 June 2011, 04:43 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X