The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *huggles Dee* Sorry life's been a bit sucky, but yay for your assistant directorship! Awesome!
    I so missed that!
    *hugs Dee*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    *crawls under the bus*
    *pulls out the straw*
    *looks pointedly at Nad* Where's Joe?
    *blinks*
    Hm. I think he needed to pee.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I so missed that!
      *hugs Dee*

*blinks*
      Hm. I think I need to too.

*hugs back*

I'm going back to frying my brain ie studying. Anybody knows of any books on Picasso that I could find on line?
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I so missed that!
        *hugs Dee*

*blinks*
        TinkleJoe!!!

*runz*

Comment

Hm. I think I need to too.
          Not here, I hope?

*hugs back*

I'm going back to frying my brain ie studying. Anybody knows of any books on Picasso that I could find on line?
          All I know about Picasso is that he's a famous dancer...
          *blinks*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          TinkleJoe!!!

*runz*
          I worry about her sometimes...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well I just sent out a flurry of new query letters (a few to the UK per suggestion of a friend ). So Dee when you become famous and I become successful, you can make a movie out of one of my books!!! Works for me!

Maybe we can hire AT and whoever else your heart desires! Something to look forward to! Oh, and fly in all the WooHoos for our premier!
            sigpic

Comment

Not here, I hope?

All I know about Picasso is that he's a famous dancer...
              *blinks*

I worry about her sometimes...
              Under the buss? Gross... Next to it!

Ah! I should include that in my paper!

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Well I just sent out a flurry of new query letters (a few to the UK per suggestion of a friend ). So Dee when you become famous and I become successful, you can make a movie out of one of my books!!! Works for me!

Maybe we can hire AT and whoever else your heart desires! Something to look forward to! Oh, and fly in all the WooHoos for our premier!
              I don't know what you say to writers to wish them luck... Break a pen? That's soooo exciting!
              And making a movie from your book would be awesome! Awesome! And of course Amanda would have to be in it, cause I lurv her!
              *fangirl moment*
              Aw, now that would just be awesome...
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know what you say to writers to wish them luck... Break a pen? That's soooo exciting!

And making a movie from your book would be awesome! Awesome! And of course Amanda would have to be in it, cause I lurv her!

*fangirl moment*

Aw, now that would just be awesome...
                Well, BREAK A PEN is new, but I like it! So it works for me. What do they say to Directors - Break an actor! Sorry couldn't resist that!

So from our lips (and keyboards) to the MAN above! We're both ready!
                sigpic

Comment

There's really only one thing to be said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                  sigpic

Comment

There's really only one thing to be said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Indeed!

Hello Woohoos. *huggles all*

*extra special huggles for Bekki's slipped ovarian disk* (I may have read that a bit wrong )

I haven't really caught up but do want to wave occasionally to remind you I'm still alive. My best friend is staying with me at the moment and we saw Russell Howard at the Apollo on Saturday - my faced ached from laughing so hard! They were recording the DVD there at the time too so will have to buy it, if only for the Justin Bieber comment (and the humungous roar and applause he got for it!) Benjabubs is also poorly in the bum department at the moment. I may never eat chicken korma again... so time not really in abundance this week.

Anyway, I've been, said hi, waved and huggled all and I will try and pop back from time to time this week and spread more woohoo love.

*huggles woohoos again for the hell of it.*

sigpic

Comment

Hi Cags *cuddles*
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Cags* Glad you enjoyed your night out

*waves to Bekki* Hope you're feeling better

And can I just say - he should have got an Award just for looking soooo good .....

But I have to also say - Martin, I'm very disappointed in you It's Hockey Season - where's the beard?????

Comment

*casts eyes around furtively*

*liiiiiiiiiick*

Comment

*hugs Cags and Bekki* Just 'cause.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

But I have to also say - Martin, I'm very disappointed in you It's Hockey Season - where's the beard?????

Maybe 'cause Canucks are finally winning he decided to change his habits? Shaven in hockey season, but with beard all year long!!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*liiiiiiiiiick*

Yaaaaak! Sarai's licking Joe!

Edit: Little of Amanda at Leo's

Last edited by Devilish Me; 13 June 2011, 08:46 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Waves and Huggles to Cags* - you have to come by and visit more. Miss not seeing your comments!

*Waves to Bekki* as well and hopes you are doing better!

Alright all you WooHoos.....we have had enough illnesses and accidents between us to last for awhile. No more allowed for the rest of this year!

And I have another month of reprieve until I am moving. Turns out I moved in the middle of Sept but had a 12 month 2 week lease! Who knew! But that is okay. I will move out now by 9/30....and onto a new place. An extra month to pack boxes! I actually think I have found the place I want to move to that is on a 15 acrea plot of land....and a lot of apartment buildings with a lot of space between each one. The views are of trees and land and mountains (small ones) but it looks cool on the internet. Now I just have to go look for real. Oh and the comments and reviews are at 85% positive. now that is a really cool thing. So many are below 40%! Plus it is about $600 less than what my new rent would have been. More money to spend on other things.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*liiiiiiiiiick*

I go away on family business for an hour and come back to this???

I always knew you couldn't be trusted

Laurie, good new on the home front *crosses fingers*

Dee, the idea was that if he shaved he'd bring them bad luck - maybe he had it the wrong way around

Comment

Working...
                                X