X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    *giggles* Np.

And that blond girl... certainly looks like a wife of a woohooo
    It does look like his wife, but it's hard to be sure without a good view of her face
    Last edited by Jumble; 12 June 2011, 05:05 AM.

Comment

(((hugs Bekki))) At least you'll have a good time while recovering

((huggs Wendy))) Hope things are better?

At Jumble's convo with Olivia.

*stares at Martin*

*hugs Amanda(seems to be safer then hugging Martin , at least Bree can share)*

*kisses everyone!* Including martin, joe and amanda.

Laurie, that's an interesting idea... though I don't have a credit card, and wood have to go through my dad, and while he finishes with his questions of why I want to by a ticket to a concert I wont be going, you'll all end up being artists again, and the concert wood have passed. Idk, maybe I think of something. Thanks for the suggestion!
      Hey! I can share!

I can't imagine why you wood think I can't

And where have you been Dee? We've missed you

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Hey! I can share!

I can't imagine why you wood think I can't

And where have you been Dee? We've missed you
        Okay, lets test it. *huggles Martin reaaaaaly hard*

*then runz away with him*

*giggles*

Why do people always run away with Martin??? Which just concludes it's not me, it's him!

I have been... idk... in the never never land. I just, I'm going through a lot atm, but nothing compared to what people go through so I just don't know should I feel as displaced as I do, or not. Lol. Lots of reexamination going on.

But on the bright side, I'll be working on a movie set again in August!!! *hopefully, cause the shooting was supposed to start in April and they moved it to August... fingers crossed*
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

See, that's just a step too far

*giggles*

Why do people always run away with Martin??? Which just concludes it's not me, it's him!
          Because he's Awesome? Because he's so talented? Because he's gorgeous? Because he's soooo good at hugging?

All of the above?

Yes, it is him!

I have been... idk... in the never never land. I just, I'm going through a lot atm, but nothing compared to what people go through so I just don't know should I feel as displaced as I do, or not. Lol. Lots of reexamination going on.
          *huggles Dee* Whatever you're going through is just as important and stressful as other people's problems - don't ever feel you can't come and offload here (or by pm), or just ask for hugs if that's what you need

But on the bright side, I'll be working on a movie set again in August!!! *hopefully, cause the shooting was supposed to start in April and they moved it to August... fingers crossed*
          WooHooood! See? There's always a bright side, it just sometimes needs to be looked for and spotlighted so you can focus on it better
          Last edited by Jumble; 12 June 2011, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Yay! Picspam!!! *huggles woohoos*

*huggles Dee* Welcome home from the Never Never Land!

*finds a cushion and sits down in the thread* I loooove coooodeineeeee
            sigpic

Comment

See, that's just a step too far
              *giggles* Tell that to Martin! I always do

Because he's Awesome? Because he's so talented? Because he's gorgeous? Because he's soooo good at hugging?

All of the above?

Yes, it is him!
              I wouldn't know But hopefully there'll be TSE2 and I will!!!!
              Totally agree on all the other accounts.

I wonder... if there were as many woohooos at TSE2 as they were at AT5, and we all kinda made a run towards Martin what would he do? Would he run away? Stay frozen? Be afraid for his life?
              Is there news on that front? I don't visit the Gabit thread, mainly cause I can't find it. *giggles*

*huggles Dee* Whatever you're going through is just as important and stressful as other people's problems - don't ever feel you can't come and offload here, or just ask for hugs if that's what you need
              I do know that, and it's not that I don't want to share with you, it's more that usually there's a huge story behind everything, so I just prefer to focus on whatever is going on here, like rainbows and broccolli and Martin, and just laugh. with you guys not at you *hugs the woohoos* Which is why I sometimes wish we all lived somewhere near each other, so I'd give you proper hugs. But

HUGE VIRTUAL HUG

will have to do

WooHooood! See? There's always a bright side, it just sometimes needs to be looked for and spotlighted so you can focus on it better
              Exactly!!! Thankfully I always carry a flashlight with me!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

*hugs back* Thank you! I saw Peter and Thinklebel (sp?) and the lost boys. Didn't see The Hook though. Saw the alligator that ate him. Or was it crocodile? In any case, it's the new pet of the Lost Boys.

Btw, did you know that the writer of Peter Pan invented the name Wendy?

Edit: Found it! How to make Wooohooo milk
                sigpic

Comment

Yay! MQ is working!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Just don't go mixing it with broccoli

*thinks*

Actually, yes, do! I'm sure your resulting posts wood be hilarious

*giggles* Tell that to Martin! I always do
                  *refuses to be wound up*

I wouldn't know But hopefully there'll be TSE2 and I will!!!!
                  Totally agree on all the other accounts.

I wonder... if there were as many woohooos at TSE2 as they were at AT5, and we all kinda made a run towards Martin what would he do? Would he run away? Stay frozen? Be afraid for his life?
                  Is there news on that front? I don't visit the Gabit thread, mainly cause I can't find it. *giggles*
                  I'm sure he knows there will be an avalanche of WooHoos at TSE2 and is preparing himself as we speak

No news yet

GABIT Thread! Now you have no excuse

I do know that, and it's not that I don't want to share with you, it's more that usually there's a huge story behind everything, so I just prefer to focus on whatever is going on here, like rainbows and broccolli and Martin, and just laugh. with you guys not at you *hugs the woohoos* Which is why I sometimes wish we all lived somewhere near each other, so I'd give you proper hugs. But

HUGE VIRTUAL HUG

will have to do
                  I'm always up for a huge story Always pm me if you don't want to put it here

Exactly!!! Thankfully I always carry a flashlight with me!
                  Ah yes, it's an essential part of the WooHoo Survival Kit

Comment

*hugs back* Thank you! I saw Peter and Thinklebel (sp?) and the lost boys. Didn't see The Hook though. Saw the alligator that ate him. Or was it crocodile? In any case, it's the new pet of the Lost Boys.
                    @ 'Thinklebel' Sounds like a fairy having deep thoughts whilst taking a pee!

It's 'Tinkerbel'

Btw, did you know that the writer of Peter Pan invented the name Wendy?
                    Yep, I do have that filed under 'useless information that I remember whilst always forgetting useful stuff'

Edit: Found it! How to make Wooohooo milk
                    Can't you just see Nad making that and drinking it under the bus through a multi-coloured straw?

Comment

Yay! MQ is working!

Just don't go mixing it with broccoli

*thinks*

Actually, yes, do! I'm sure your resulting posts wood be hilarious

1. *refuses to be wound up*

2. I'm sure he knows there will be an avalanche of WooHoos at TSE2 and is preparing himself as we speak

No news yet

3. GABIT Thread! Now you have no excuse

4. I'm always up for a huge story Always pm me if you don't want to put it here

5. Ah yes, it's an essential part of the WooHoo Survival Kit
                      1. *giggles* Cause you're so good at sharing, yes.

2. Omg... it would be so fun and funny to see him and us there... I have the picture of those western movies in my head along with the music. Duel at noon. *is trying not to laugh so much while people can hear me*

I wish for news! There's preparing to be done! Maybe... Amanda could call him to come to England if they decide to have AT6 instead. LOL

3. Lol, subbed.

4. I might take you up on that

5. Along with glass and sprinkler so we can make rainbows where ever we go!

@ 'Thinklebel' Sounds like a fairy having deep thoughts whilst taking a pee!

It's 'Tinkerbel'
                      To me it sounded like a bell that's thinking and just how cool would that be. Ding-dong the thinking is done!

Yep, I do have that filed under 'useless information that I remember whilst always forgetting useful stuff'

Can't you just see Nad making that and drinking it under the bus through a multi-coloured straw?
                      I can now!
                      sigpic

Comment

1. *giggles* Cause you're so good at sharing, yes.
                        It try, I really do

2. Omg... it would be so fun and funny to see him and us there... I have the picture of those western movies in my head along with the music. Duel at noon. *is trying not to laugh so much while people can hear me*
                        But we don't want to shoot him - we just want to huggle him to death

I wish for news! There's preparing to be done! Maybe... Amanda could call him to come to England if they decide to have AT6 instead. LOL
                        I'm working on the assumption that there'll be AT6 and TSE2 in 2012, saving like crazy

Ah yes! Having Martin as a special guest at AT6 wood be Awesome! But I doubt it will happen

3. Lol, subbed.

4. I might take you up on that
                        Feel free

5. Along with glass and sprinkler so we can make rainbows where ever we go!
                        Bubbles! Rainbow bubbles!

And a small, airtight container of emergency broccoli...... and obviously a corkscrew to open the wine..... and a couple of small pots of luminous paint to daub on trees to show the other WooHoos which way we went

To me it sounded like a bell that's thinking and just how cool would that be. Ding-dong the thinking is done!

I can now!
                        *looks around for Nad*

*checks under the bus for drinking straws*

Nope, she's not there

Comment

<snip>
                          1. But we don't want to shoot him - we just want to huggle him to death

2.I'm working on the assumption that there'll be AT6 and TSE2 in 2012, saving like crazy

Ah yes! Having Martin as a special guest at AT6 wood be Awesome! But I doubt it will happen

Feel free

3. Bubbles! Rainbow bubbles!

And a small, airtight container of emergency broccoli...... and obviously a corkscrew to open the wine..... and a couple of small pots of luminous paint to daub on trees to show the other WooHoos which way we went

<snip>
                          1. Have you guys watched Love Potion No9? Cause huggle him to death sounds like that movie. Hm, and that would explain a lot about our fastination with the man. Maybe it's love potion No 10?

2. There's no way for me to save all that... If that happens, I would probably base my desicion on how many woohoos would go where. LOL

3. And the right amount of SQEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*waves at Leo and Sarai* Hey girls!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves at Dee*

*iz all out of words this afternoon*

*curls up on couch*

Comment

1. Have you guys watched Love Potion No9? Cause huggle him to death sounds like that movie. Hm, and that would explain a lot about our fastination with the man. Maybe it's love potion No 10?
                              Haven't seen that, but Martin sure does have something magical about him

2. There's no way for me to save all that... If that happens, I would probably base my desicion on how many woohoos would go where. LOL
                              *hugs* For me AT6 won't cost much, obviously, but TSE2 will cost an arm and a leg again But I'm determined to go, no matter what, and I'm hoping to stay in Vancouver longer next time so I can do a bit more of the touristy thing

We just need the dates!

3. And the right amount of SQEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*waves at Leo and Sarai* Hey girls!!!!
                              Of course

*waves at Leo and Sarai* as well

Comment

*giggles*

So what are you doing on a movie set - actor, crew????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X