• Show
Clear All

*noms cookie*

Have fun at the psychic fair Laurie!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hmmmm! 6 am and I now have an image of a nekked tattood man walking the streets. Thanks!

Morning all - big *huggles* to all!

Today I'm off on an adventure. Some friends contacted me earlier this week (via FB) and asked if I wanted to go to a Psychic Fair which will be at the Meeker Mansion. Thought it might be fun so heading over to Puyallup later today to join them. Maybe get my future told to me....wonder it I can request things! Then out to dinner tonight for some Thai food! Makes for a fun day!
      What will your first request be? That some agent will finally see what an awesome writer you are or that your 'editor' will get off her butt and get on with those last chapters?

Second request is in the process of being granted

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *noms cookie*

Have fun at the psychic fair Laurie!
        Never been to one so it should be fun! Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          What will your first request be? That some agent will finally see what an awesome writer you are or that your 'editor' will get off her butt and get on with those last chapters?

Second request is in the process of being granted
          Well now....I have a choice

Let's see...how about the editor and publisher liking the first book and offering a contract and giving you time to finish editing the second book.... - that way we both win!
          sigpic

Comment

Well now....I have a choice

Let's see...how about the editor and publisher liking the first book and offering a contract and giving you time to finish editing the second book.... - that way we both win!
            Oh yeah, that wood be good

Comment

I have a suggestion for people interested in donating to S4K and want to help a fellow WooHoo out. Jenn is having a concert 6/25/11. Sadly I won't be in NYC to go, but I just bought a ticket - with all money going to the charity. And she is going to donate the seat to someone who wants to go but can't afford the ticket. Just $25.00 people and well spent!

If you want to donate to S4K and support Jenn at the same time go to WWW.TRIADNYC.COM and buy a ticket for Songs For Sanctuary!
              Last edited by llp; 11 June 2011, 06:42 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I have a suggestion for people interested in donating to S4K and want to help a fellow WooHoo out. Jenn is having a concert 6/25/11. Sadly I won't be in NYC to go, but I just bought a ticket - with all money going to the charity. And she is going to donate the seat to someone who wants to go but can't afford the ticket. Just $25.00 people and well spent!

If you want to donate to S4K and support Jenn at the same time go to WWW.TRIADNYC.COM and buy a ticket for Songs For Sanctuary!
                Thanks Laurie! I appreciate this so much.

Hey woohoos. Crazy week, so I haven't been around too much. Lots going on and trying to keep it all together.

If you do purchase a ticket but aren't planning on attending, please let me know so I can be sure your ticket is used.

Love you all. I'll be back. Promise.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

A little celebratory Martinpicspam......

(pics courtesy of Martin Wood)

Comment

Ah Martin!

And everything is instantly better
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah Martin!

And everything is instantly better
                      Soooo much needed that

Shame we can't enlist Martin's super-calming-powers elsewhere

Comment

Fine. I'll admit it. This time, the cute WooHoo might just be one of the very few who are in no way weirded out when there's talk of a nekkid tattooed man.
                        Men in tight yellow speedo's. Now *that's* icky.

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Martin pics*

And *shakes head*. WooHoos riling up the Art Thread?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Fine. I'll admit it. This time, the cute WooHoo might just be one of the very few who are in no way weirded out when there's talk of a nekkid tattooed man.
                          Why does that not surprise me?

Men in tight yellow speedo's. Now *that's* icky.
                          You're right.... but tight black ones are ok, right?

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Martin pics*

And *shakes head*. WooHoos riling up the Art Thread?
                          Oh please! The WooHoos have been perfectly polite and respectful.

And we're right!

*points at Josi*, she started it!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Well knock me down with a feather

And we're right!

*points at Josi*, she started it!

Hey!

The appropriate phrase to use here would be, don't shoot the messenger
                            sigpic

Comment

Well knock me down with a feather
                              Well of course we could - you drank a Jumble-sized glass of wine earlier

Hey!

The appropriate phrase to use here would be, don't shoot the messenger
                              That's what you get for letting the rest of us pass the buck to the most eloquent and diplomatic WooHoo

*huggles Josi*

And I seem to remember I promised you Martinpics.......

Yes, I'm having to dig deep into PB to find some I haven't already posted a bazillion times

Comment

Why does that not surprise me?

You're right.... but tight black ones are ok, right?
                                ...Because I'm Dutch and the world around me isn't quite that proper?

And um... depends on who's wearing 'em, I guess...

And we're right!

I blame Josi, she started it!

Yes. Josi did it. I saw. *nods*

And I never said that the WooHoos weren't polite and respectful.
                                I'm hurt now.
                                Like I wood.
                                I feel ...violated now.

I somehow don't see that issue getting resolved soon. It's emotional attachment.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X