The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    How are you doing? Aren't you going on holiday soon?
    I'm ok thanks . Yes Tuesday thank god, will be nice to get away from RL for a while

*huggles one and all*

Off to Bedfordshire...

*twirls out singing Stargate, it's a great big world...*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      I'm ok thanks . Yes Tuesday thank god, will be nice to get away from RL for a while
      I know that feeling well. I hope you have fun

*huggles one and all*

Off to Bedfordshire...

*twirls out singing Stargate, it's a great big world...*
      That sounds like a pretty epic way to go to bed!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Your mother is so not like my mother

Actually, I just told her: ''Mom? I just told everyone I was bouncing in the nude and that I was showing my wobbly parts.''
        To which she replied in a warning motherly tone: ''Nadine... *sigh*'' (Yes, full name. In Dutch, it stretches even more than in English. Nahdeenuh... ) ''...Don't use the phrase 'wobbly parts'. They're *curves*. Those don't wobble, they... roll.''

*blinks*
        Embracing femininity. I have curves, not bits.
        Still nekkid and bouncing, though.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Actually, I just told her: ''Mom? I just told everyone I was bouncing in the nude and that I was showing my wobbly parts.''
          To which she replied in a warning motherly tone: ''Nadine... *sigh*'' (Yes, full name. In Dutch, it stretches even more than in English. Nahdeenuh... ) ''...Don't use the phrase 'wobbly parts'. They're *curves*. Those don't wobble, they... roll.''

*blinks*
          Embracing femininity. I have curves, not bits.
          Still nekkid and bouncing, though.
          Yes, curves

Nahdeenuh is cute

It's probably better than getting a sharp "Wendy!" before being told to not be nekkid in public at all
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yes, curves

Nahdeenuh is cute

Very.

It's probably better than getting a sharp "Wendy!" before being told to not be nekkid in public at all
            Heh, it probably is...
            In case of Virtual Public Nudity, that is. In real public nudity? Not so much.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Very.

Heh, it probably is...
              In case of Virtual Public Nudity, that is. In real public nudity? Not so much.

There's a line for sure. It's a pretty line to not be crossed...
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

There's a line for sure. It's a pretty line to not be crossed...
                Oooh, imagine the daytime talkshow that deals with people not seeing that line...

Nude person to the talkshow host: ''I'm not nekkid. I'm not. It's not real. I'm virtual.''

sigpic

Comment

On the subject of public nekkidness, did you know that it's apparently perfectly legal in Barcelona? There's a guy there that walks around nekkid all the time - I saw him when I was there and my friend who lives there pointed him out. His bum and (ahem) front parts are all tattooed so from a distance it looks like he's wearing shorts, but no, when you get closer, he's definitely nekkid

There's an image for you all on a Saturday morning
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    On the subject of public nekkidness, did you know that it's apparently perfectly legal in Barcelona? There's a guy there that walks around nekkid all the time - I saw him when I was there and my friend who lives there pointed him out. His bum and (ahem) front parts are all tattooed so from a distance it looks like he's wearing shorts, but no, when you get closer, he's definitely nekkid

That was totally random. And brilliant

Comment

What an image when I've only just woken up

Which actually reminds me that I have some tattoo footage to upload..........

Totally fed up with the MQ not working, so all WooHoos consider yourselves hugged, ed at or whatever else may be appropriate

Comment

Somewhat in love with Safari right now... it's working!

Oooh, imagine the daytime talkshow that deals with people not seeing that line...

Nude person to the talkshow host: ''I'm not nekkid. I'm not. It's not real. I'm virtual.''

Oh my... the dangers.

What an image to wake up to
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Dear Woohoos who-have-only-just-woken-up-and/or-who-may-be-of-delicate-disposition,

I apologise.

Really.

But think of me, I actually saw him And you can well imagine what a shock that was to me, being so terribly, terribly innocent and all

Love Josi
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*snorts*

Comment

Hmmmm! 6 am and I now have an image of a nekked tattood man walking the streets. Thanks!

Morning all - big *huggles* to all!

Today I'm off on an adventure. Some friends contacted me earlier this week (via FB) and asked if I wanted to go to a Psychic Fair which will be at the Meeker Mansion. Thought it might be fun so heading over to Puyallup later today to join them. Maybe get my future told to me....wonder it I can request things! Then out to dinner tonight for some Thai food! Makes for a fun day!
                              sigpic

Comment

Dear Woohoos who-have-only-just-woken-up-and/or-who-may-be-of-delicate-disposition,

I apologise.

Really.

But think of me, I actually saw him And you can well imagine what a shock that was to me, being so terribly, terribly innocent and all

Love Josi

*hands Josi a cookie for today's funniest post*

Comment

Working...
                                X