No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yum! And the spirit's aren't bad either. *passes the bottle back to Jumble and looks around for other Woohoos*

I guess it's just you and me today. More for us!

BTW, that last picture is just hilarious and fuel for the imagination too.

ETA: Josi! *passes her the bottle*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Looks like I turned up at the perfect time - wine on offer and Martinpicspam
      *holds out empty me-sized glass*
      Special wine for WooHoos....

Maybe that'll help you sleep tonight and ignore the helicopter

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
        Yum! And the spirit's aren't bad either. *passes the bottle back to Jumble and looks around for other Woohoos*

I guess it's just you and me today. More for us!

BTW, that last picture is just hilarious and fuel for the imagination too.

ETA: Josi! *passes her the bottle*
        Oh yeah!

Can you imagine the dreams being inspired by having The Quilt actually on my bed?

And you said the Magic Word again

Comment

*fills glass*
          *admires pics*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*fills glass*
            *admires pics*
            Doesn't take much to make you happy does it? A glass of wine, an attractive man - sooooo shallow

*looks at half full wineglass*

There appears to be something missing in my life............

I did? Hmmm.

No complaints though. More yumminess is always appreciated.

Do you keep a dream journal? If so, my advice is to wrap it in something fireproof.
            Oh don't you worry, I keep it very safe - only Suz knows where to find it and she has instructions to burn it immediately if anything happens to me

And I can trust her, right?

Right??

Comment

Btw Josi, I do feel that if you were a really good friend you wood have warned me that watching my first ep of The Big Bang Theory on a crowded plane whilst wearing earphones was not such a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Doesn't take much to make you happy does it? A glass of wine, an attractive man - sooooo shallow
                What more could anyone want?

Btw Josi, I do feel that if you were a really good friend you wood have warned me that watching my first ep of The Big Bang Theory on a crowded plane whilst wearing earphones was not such a good idea
                Why, did you laugh loudly and sound silly?

Sorry!
                sigpic

Comment

What more could anyone want?

Oh I don't know, maybe some intellectual conversation, a little culture, a pair of gorgeous green eyes to gaze into.......

Yeah, you're right. Who needs wine?

Why, did you laugh loudly and sound silly?

Sorry!
                  Just a bit

Comment

Oh I don't know, maybe some intellectual conversation, a little culture, a pair of gorgeous green eyes to gaze into.......
                    Pah. Added extras, that's all

Just a bit
                    Sorry!

I just got distracted by a live web feed from the concert my dad's singing in in Paris this evening. Just spotted him! How cool is the internet?!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you're right. Who needs wine?

Just a bit

Bazinga!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wine?
                        What about the spirits of the non alcoholic WooHoos?
                        *sets up a broccoli stand in the front yard*
                        *waits*
                        *watches the bottle go 'round*
                        *blinks*

*hugs WooHoos*
                        The reason for my semi silence is that life is poo. Still lovin' it, but still.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Pah. Added extras, that's all
                          But I can dream, right?

Because I know a certain Director who can provide all of those things

Sorry!

I just got distracted by a live web feed from the concert my dad's singing in in Paris this evening. Just spotted him! How cool is the internet?!
                          Very cool!

Bazinga!
                          If you say so...... but I might just have to google that one.......

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Wine?
                          What about the spirits of the non alcoholic WooHoos?
                          *sets up a broccoli stand in the front yard*
                          *waits*
                          *watches the bottle go 'round*
                          *blinks*

*hugs WooHoos*
                          The reason for my semi silence is that life is poo. Still lovin' it, but still.
                          *huggles Nad*

Send a rant my way if you need to

Comment

And the Urban Dictionary says... Bazinga!

*iz still confuzzled*

But it could just be the wine............

Comment

Ok, now I've got it

"What is the Origin of Sheldon Cooper's "Bazinga?"

Sheldon began using the term "bazinga" as a follow-up to jokes, pranks, and chuckle-filled "gotcha" situations just before the third season started.

Ever since, the curious interjection has taken its place among pranksters and Sheldon Cooper wordsmiths both online and off, sometimes merely for the fun of saying, "Bazinga!" (Go ahead, try it. We'll wait.)

More recently, interest in discovering the source for Sheldon's prankish term has started to swell and a variety of theories have bubbled up alongside. The question remains--what is the origin of Sheldon's "bazinga!"?

The Birth of Bazinga!
                              We've checked and re-checked and, so far as we can tell, "bazinga" was first used by Sheldon during "The Big Bang Theory's" season two episode, "The Monopolar Expedition." In fact, he uses it not just once but three times. Here is a quick review.

1.Making its grand appearance, Sheldon first comments on Leonard's white board by suggesting that something is wrong with his calculations. His infamous retort soon follows:

Sheldon: "You actually had it right in the first place. Once again, you've fallen for one of my classic pranks. Bazinga!"

2.Later, Leonard and Sheldon discuss Leonard's not-yet-blossomed relationship with Penny. The conversation goes:

Sheldon: "Leonard, you may be right. It appears Penny secretly wants you in her life in a very intimate and carnal fashion."
                              Leonard: "You really think so?"
                              Sheldon: "Of course not. Even in my sleep-deprived state I've managed to pull off one of my classic pranks. Bazinga!"

3.Finally, as Howard, Leonard, Rajesh, and Sheldon settle into their temporary arctic home, Sheldon falls into yet another sly mood by using the food supply to prank Leonard:

Sheldon: "Flash-frozen brown rice, not white?"
                              Leonard: (discovering no brown rice) "Uh, oh. Sorry."
                              Sheldon: "Not to worry, I hid it. Bazinga! ... "

Clearly, Sheldon uses the term as a stinging barb meant to impress his cleverness upon victims. Ridicule is the name of the game, in other words."

Comment

Working...
                              X