No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We seem to be having a lot of 69's today - is there something in the water?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *waves back* I'm busy! Trying to get my room back in order...which is proving to be challenging at the least! Also I'm having long days at work in the Netherlands(last few weeks of internship)

Also very sad since my favorite grandmother unexpectedly died last Saturday So all the preparations for her funeral are in the works in here.
    I saw on FB that you'd lost your grandmother - not a nice welcome home for you was it? *huggles*

Sorry if I got a bit quiet lately
    That's ok, just as long as you know we'll all be here when you're ready to chat, or if you just need a hug

Comment

*huggles Jann tightly*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *waves back* I'm busy! Trying to get my room back in order...which is proving to be challenging at the least! Also I'm having long days at work in the Netherlands(last few weeks of internship)

Also very sad since my favorite grandmother unexpectedly died last Saturday So all the preparations for her funeral are in the works in here.

Sorry if I got a bit quiet lately
        Sorry about the loss of your Grandmother. I know it can be a challenge for you to wrap around all that has happened. Having just lost my brother last month, I know it takes time to deal. Just remember, we all grieve differently so take whatever time and effort you need to get beyond the present time.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Safari is working for me!

*huggles Jann and all the Woohoos*

I had a great time with my friend akachan last week!

*goes to read the previous pages*
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*huggles Jann tightly*
            *squishy huggles Sil* Welcome back!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

((((Jann)))

*high fives for the Big '69es! *
              *high fives Sil*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              *huggles Nad*

The fact that that makes sense to you leads me to believe you've been at the broccoli yourself
              Me?
              Nah...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sees the pic Jumble posted*

*faints*

Laurie how can you not mention these things!!

*squishy huggles Jann*

Comment

Nope, GW screwyness is not browser or even OS related. I use IE9 and google Chrome, both as bad on this laptop. Chrome is marginally worse than IE. My work laptop is a HP (same as my home one) running Windows 7 (same as my own one) and IE9 (same as my own one) and it loads beautifully on that. The only thing that's different that I can think of is the antivirus.
                  I may try In Private browsing to see how that works?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*

That's just a myth. Before you know it, broccoli is the new cucumber

*still has no problems with GW*

Ohhh there's just so many things I could do with that cucumber statement.

Oh Jann So sorry to hear of your loss. *super squishy mega huggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*faints*

*squishy huggles Jann*
                    Sadly, Laurie's WooHoo antenna isn't quite as finely honed as mine - she hadn't noticed

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*faints*

*squishy huggles Jann*
                      You mean the picture of her wrapped "nekkid" in the quilt???

Who do you think took the picture?
                      And why do you think I gave it too her! - ah just joking Jumble!
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz in* Just dropping this off...

So darn cute! Makes me just...wanna...*SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!!*

*runz out*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runz back in*

Erm...*cough*

Oh come on! You knew it was coming! (And if you didn't, ya' shoulda'!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            You mean the picture of her wrapped "nekkid" in the quilt???

Who do you think took the picture?
                            And why do you think I gave it too her! - ah just joking Jumble!
                            I think Sarai meant the pic of Siler's Cleaners

@ LJ's pic Yes, definitely saw that coming

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              I saw on FB that you'd lost your grandmother - not a nice welcome home for you was it? *huggles*
                              No not really. Everything was going ok till then...it's also not only that but my uncles and my dad don't really get on very well...I think with my grandmothers funeral it will be the last time we see the family together.

My uncle is a bit wacko! If it was up to him my grandmother would be cremated and her ashes just thrown away...oh and no funeral and preferably not even a coffin because that would cost money.

Ugh...so sad to see my parents so frustrated the last few days in the hope that they work something out and give my grandmother the funeral she deserves!

That's ok, just as long as you know we'll all be here when you're ready to chat, or if you just need a hug
                              Thanks! You can always hug me! Me likey huggles!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Sorry about the loss of your Grandmother. I know it can be a challenge for you to wrap around all that has happened. Having just lost my brother last month, I know it takes time to deal. Just remember, we all grieve differently so take whatever time and effort you need to get beyond the present time.
                              Thanks It's just frustrating. So many people died this year...if I would have stayed in NL this would have been my third or fourth funeral...not even counting my dog.
                              Let's just say 2011 ain't a good year for my family so far!
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann*

I hope your parents can sort things out for your Gran - bad enough when families don't get on without it spoiling her final farewell

*crosses fingers that the rest of the year will be better*

Comment

Working...
                                X