No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW - The Chinese restaurant was lovely and had the best food. Recommendation from a book! and the taxi guy. Also watching the Canucks win the first game was fun. The whole restaurant went wild. Even shut up a politician in the other side of the room. Of course, once the game was over.....off he spoke!

And you guys will never guess where ..... put that tatoo!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I didn't say you were mean - I said you were a flirt
      Who me....no...I'm just friendly! Oh and very well mannered!
      sigpic

Comment

Bekki, you are extraordinary too. Don't you go an think otherwise! *squishy shuggles*

Jumble, Laurie - So happy to hear about you! Glad you enjoyed your time in Vancouver Island. And Go Canucks!
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

In amongst the eating, drinking and flirting (on Laurie's part) there was also much hugging.....

..... and laughing....

I can't believe it'll be time to go home tomorrow

Comment

And I've only just realised that Mountie has no pants on

Laurie obviously got to him first..............

Comment

A little about the trip....Victoria is lovely (as always) and not nearly as crowded as I would have expected. The weather has been cooler and wet in the PNW - today is a glorious exception - so I think the tourist have been heading south or something. We wandered all around the (tourist portion) town as Jumble dragged me from candy store to ice cream store until she found the one she wanted....any of course we bought some ice cream!
              The first day was mainly that. Went to an aquarium, saw the sites, etc.
              The second day (and last one ) we went to Bouchard Gardens. Sadly this year the roses hadn't bloomed yet, but the gardens were really quite beautiful and sooooo colorful. Made for a lovely day. Then back to town, had some lunch and then Jumble dragged me over to this.....ooops! Can't say where....it would give away too much info!
              On the way back (on board the Vancouver Clipper) we met a lovely lady from BC who was off to Tacoma for a convention. Unfortunately she didn't know how to get there and it was about 10pm. She decided the best way to Tacoma was a taxi (hate to think what that would cost) and then changed her mind and decided to go to the airport and find a way to Tacoma from there. So being the "good sweat kindhearted" people we are....we drove her to the airport. Not a good time to be wondering the streets looking for a cab and there were none there. I'm sure they were there earlier but we had everyone who hadn't checked in luggage get off first. So, I'm sure they took whatever taxis there were at the time! Not a big deal, but Debbie did appreciate it. So good deed done for this month!
              Last edited by llp; 03 June 2011, 07:52 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                And I've only just realised that Mountie has no pants on

Laurie obviously got to him first..............
                What, huh! I didn't even notice he had no pants!
                sigpic

Comment

*super squishy huggles Bekki* What everyone else said, you are a woohoo, therefore you are an extraordinary woman by default

Jumble and Laurie, sounds like you've been having a lovely time! Gorgeous photos
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Bekki*

*hugs Laurie and Jumble*
                    I'd say Laurie got the tattoo after Jumble fed her scotch. In a biker's bar. And it's on the shin. Or a toe. Or...

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    *super squishy huggles Bekki* All Woohoo's (and this includes you missy) are extraordinary women! It's written in the WooHoo Bylaws. I'm sure the Supreme Woohoo Administrator has that passage from the bylaws somewhere.

*looks around for Nad*
                    It's true. Article 3.6.9. of the WooHoo Bylaws cleary states that
                    ''...all WooHoos are extraordinary, even when the hair has a bad day. Some WooHoos are extra ordinary, which is fine too...''

This rule, however does not apply to
                    ''WooHoos who have a white spotted hamster called Bubba''.
                    (Article 3.6.9.b)

It's an old rule, but it's traditional. *shrugs*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *hugs Bekki*

*hugs Laurie and Jumble*
                      I'd say Laurie got the tattoo after Jumble fed her scotch. In a biker's bar. And it's on the shin. Or a toe. Or...
                      Hmm..........

Ok, let's make things a little more interesting...........

Which of us got this tattoo, and on what part of her body?

And in neither case was the recipient drunk

Comment

Jumble and Laurie - LOVING the recounts of the twosies woohoo meet! sounds like a blast

*huggles woohoos* thank you for being so kind.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Jumble and Laurie - LOVING the recounts of the twosies woohoo meet! sounds like a blast

*huggles woohoos* thank you for being so kind.
                          Definitely a blast!

We're coming to visit you next year - ok?

Comment

You BOTH got tattoos? I <3 you. After the woohoo shoe-off and bracelet-off, looks like we're gonna have to have a tattoo-off!
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              You BOTH got tattoos? I <3 you. After the woohoo shoe-off and bracelet-off, looks like we're gonna have to have a tattoo-off!
                              Yes indeed!!

But............. did we both get one, or did one of us get both? Hmm?

I'm checked-in for my flight home tomorrow Not looking forward to it, but I guess I have to go home sometime - if only to earn the money for my next trip

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Both? Me? Ah..... HMMMM!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X