The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Pol* I'm sorry, Pol. *more hugs*
    *hugs Sil* I hope you feel better soon, and that work gets sorted out. Have a great weekend

I'm so exhausted. I actually feel a bit like I've been hit by a very heavy vehicle. :/ I don't know why though. Besides that, I'm good. Finished my first uni module/year and now I'm trying to relax. We finally got our oven replaced - not before the hob broke completely, too, mind - but we're finally able to eat, which is nice.

Love the picspam
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      I've had a lovely day visiting my sister and playing with my nephew, who in the last couple of weeks has learnt to clap, wave, pull himself up and crawl. He's such a cutie
      Babies crawling is the cutest! Glad you've had a lovely day, you deserve it

Comment

(((Pol)))

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        I wanted to mention-- Last night, I posted the June Extraordinary Woman Project entry. It's a good one!
        Hm. This is the first one I didn't like...

Very nice one!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

Super busy at work this week and when I do get a minute or two to come on here it takes so long to load that I end up closing the browser before I even get on.

I have manage to find one computer that actually lets me on GW forums so I can do a very quick catch up.

*hugs to Pol*
          *hugs to Sil*
          *hugs to Josie*

Let me see....
          ...oh the heck with it...

*hugs to every WooHoo* I think you all need them!

*hugs the picspam*
          *squishy huggles Amanda Tapping*
          *grabs Tesla away from Nad and hugs him too*

What can I say? I'm huggy today.
          sigpic

Comment

*creeps in*

oh dear, what a bad woohoo I've been! I promise I've been lurking, just not posting

I don't even remember the last time i posted bad woohoo!

Our production went well It was all exciting and educational and lovely and now we've zoomed right into exam mode for the next two weeks...busy busy busy!

*clicks MoB's Extraordinary Women link* Ah, just what I need. I've...had a little trouble with seeing myself as anything more than...well...poop on the side of the road, for a little while. Extraordinary women! That's just what I need to inspire me! (and it's my birthday on Sunday and I have no desire to see anyone or do anything other than crawl into a ball and) ahem...

you see why I've only been lurking

*huggles all the woohoos*

*and hugs them again*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *creeps in*

oh dear, what a bad woohoo I've been! I promise I've been lurking, just not posting

I don't even remember the last time i posted bad woohoo!

Our production went well It was all exciting and educational and lovely and now we've zoomed right into exam mode for the next two weeks...busy busy busy!

*clicks MoB's Extraordinary Women link* Ah, just what I need. I've...had a little trouble with seeing myself as anything more than...well...poop on the side of the road, for a little while. Extraordinary women! That's just what I need to inspire me! (and it's my birthday on Sunday and I have no desire to see anyone or do anything other than crawl into a ball and) ahem...

you see why I've only been lurking

*huggles all the woohoos*

*and hugs them again*
              *super squishy huggles Bekki* All Woohoo's (and this includes you missy) are extraordinary women! It's written in the WooHoo Bylaws. I'm sure the Supreme Woohoo Administrator has that passage from the bylaws somewhere.

*looks around for Nad*
              sigpic

Comment

Giant squishy huggles Bekki! You are strong and awesome. DM coming your way...
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks Woohoo's, for the hugs.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hey WooHoos *waves*

Back from Vancouver Island - lovely place - lots of fun

Little quiz for you - which one of us got this tattoo, and where on her body is it?

It's late, I'm hungry, catch up tomorrow

*hugs*

Comment

Glad you're having a lovely time Jumbly! And on the tattoo I'd have to say you but where...hmm...back of the hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Hey WooHoos *waves*

Back from Vancouver Island - lovely place - lots of fun

Little quiz for you - which one of us got this tattoo, and where on her body is it?

It's late, I'm hungry, catch up tomorrow

*hugs*
                        Definitely you. My original thought was the inside of the wrist, but not enough bones/veins for that part of the body. So, the where has me stumped.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I say the tatoo is on Laurie because you are a bad influence on her. Leading her astray in every possible way.

Also, it looks small which is a good start for a beginner.

On the fleshy part of the hand, maybe the thumb area?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Glad you're having a lovely time Jumbly! And on the tattoo I'd have to say you but where...hmm...back of the hand?
                            Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Definitely you. My original thought was the inside of the wrist, but not enough bones/veins for that part of the body. So, the where has me stumped.
                            Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            I say the tatoo is on Laurie because you are a bad influence on her. Leading her astray in every possible way.

Also, it looks small which is a good start for a beginner.

On the fleshy part of the hand, maybe the thumb area?
                            Interesting.............

I'm a bad influence???? My eyes have been well and truly opened this week - take your eyes off Laurie for a second and she's off chatting to some guy Lost her twice at Butchart Gardens yesterday

I, on the other hand, have been behaving perfectly

Oh, and what is 'bliss'? Sitting in a beautiful Chinese restaurant on Vancouver Island eating THE most gorgeous food whilst watching the Canucks score with only 19 seconds play left!!!! Did a massive WooHoo fistpump!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Interesting.............

I'm a bad influence???? My eyes have been well and truly opened this week - take your eyes off Laurie for a second and she's off chatting to some guy Lost her twice at Butchart Gardens yesterday

I, on the other hand, have been behaving perfectly

Oh, and what is 'bliss'? Sitting in a beautiful Chinese restaurant on Vancouver Island eating THE most gorgeous food whilst watching the Canucks score with only 19 seconds play left!!!! Did a massive WooHoo fistpump!!

Don't look my way for being a bad influence. I'm standing around as Jumble eyes everything in the store and she leaves me standing all my myself...gone...couldn't see her anywhere!

I had to go and find her. Then, she did it again! What is a girl to do. Well, I went outside and sat on a bench, all by myself. A gentlemen (and he was) came and sat down on the next bench and stuck up a conversation. What does she want me to do, be rude. Not my style....so I talked with him...and innocent conversation. Shame on you Jumble you know I can't be mean!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Don't look my way for being a bad influence. I'm standing around as Jumble eyes everything in the store and she leaves me standing all my myself...gone...couldn't see her anywhere!

I had to go and find her. Then, she did it again! What is a girl to do. Well, I went outside and sat on a bench, all by myself. A gentlemen (and he was) came and sat down on the next bench and stuck up a conversation. What does she want me to do, be rude. Not my style....so I talked with him...and innocent conversation. Shame on you Jumble you know I can't be mean!
                                I didn't say you were mean - I said you were a flirt

Comment

Working...
                                X