No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome home Jann! Glad you're back and all is well - enjoy being home with your family again!

Bree, glad you had a lovely time in Vermont but ouchie for the spider bite! Hope it gets better soon!

I'm flying Delta from NY to New Orleans in three weeks, so hopefully they will be OK for me... I am double-checking that they have me confirmed following Jann's experience!

*huggles all* Hope Jumble and Laurie are having a lovely day today
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Welcome home Jann! I feel the extra WooHoo force in the country.

*hugs Bree*
      How did you get bitten by a spider in the face? Were you hugging it?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Welcome home, Jann Glad you had a safe flight and that you got brand spanking new room
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thankies! Feeling so weird that I'm in the same timezone as you girls again!

I'm having fun with the lil' "ankle biter" as I call the puppy and haven't unpacked anything yet. I'm now washing my sheets so I at least can go to sleep soonish.

Haven't slept since yesterday 7 am EST(noon GMT) so getting a bit sleep deprived...but I got a lot done today too!
          Tomorrow another busy day in which I'm going on vacation for the rest of the week! Sweet!

EDIT: I also discovered that it's a "lap puppy" (funny since it's a lab)...I discovered she wants me to cross sit on the floor with her in my lap ....so that's how I'm sitting now(picture will follow soon)
          Last edited by starlover; 31 May 2011, 01:04 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

WELCOME HOME JANN! Happy that you're reunited with your family (and new puppy ;P).

EDIT: It was a lovely sunny day here today. I have sunburns to prove it! Oops. I didn't think it was that sunny.

Oh and ETA on the leg: It does feel better today, so I have hope for the shows this weekend!
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              WELCOME HOME JANN! Happy that you're reunited with your family (and new puppy ;P).

EDIT: It was a lovely sunny day here today. I have sunburns to prove it! Oops. I didn't think it was that sunny.

Oh and ETA on the leg: It does feel better today, so I have hope for the shows this weekend!
              Thank you!

Yay for sun and good to hear that that your leg is getting better!

also here is the promised picture:

sigpic

Comment

Jann, give her a hug for me, will you? She's adorable.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Welcome home Jann! Glad you're back and all is well - enjoy being home with your family again!

Bree, glad you had a lovely time in Vermont but ouchie for the spider bite! Hope it gets better soon!

I'm flying Delta from NY to New Orleans in three weeks, so hopefully they will be OK for me... I am double-checking that they have me confirmed following Jann's experience!

*huggles all* Hope Jumble and Laurie are having a lovely day today
                  Thanks Good luck with Delta. We had both trouble free and trouble filled flights with them so i hope yours is trouble free.
                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*

Welcome home Jann! I feel the extra WooHoo force in the country.

*hugs Bree*
                  How did you get bitten by a spider in the face? Were you hugging it?
                  I'd only hug a spider if its name was Amanda

It was a jumping spider. They are brown and furry like tarantulas but smaller. They crawl up trees and houses and stuff and then jump on you if you appear to be tasty. You don't feel them until after they have had their snack.

Spider haters don't peek!
                  Spoiler:

My doc put me on antibiotics. Here's why:Jumping spiders
                  The jumping spider is probably the most common biting spider in the United States. People are caught by surprise and scared when they see the spider jump, especially if it jumps towards them. Bites from a jumping spider are painful, itchy and cause redness and significant swelling. Other symptoms may include painful muscles and joints, headache, fever, chills, nausea and vomiting. The symptoms usually last about 1-4 days.

So far I only have the bolded symptoms. As for the rest, I think I'll pass.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Thank you!

Yay for sun and good to hear that that your leg is getting better!

also here is the promised picture:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/P5310070.jpg

Awwwwwww! The picture of your furry friend is so much cuter than mine!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jann! Your pup is SO CUTE OMG. <3 <3

I've got little to report today. Had a voice lesson, did yoga. Wrote fic. Not too bad. Well, except for the 3 hrs I spent in hateful NYC traffic. Thank goodness for yoga to soothe my road rage.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hi WooHoo's. I've missed hangin' (and mostly lurking) with you all. Anything new and exciting you Wood like to tell me about?
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*tumbles into thread, half awake*

It's 6am - Laurie and I are catching the ferry to Vancouver Island in about half an hour *bounces*

Helicopter flight yesterday was AWESOME!!!

*eyes couch longingly*

*gets dragged away....................*

Comment

I got today my blood/urine tests results and they're not ok! The amount of hippuric acid is way too high and as conseguence the values relative to my liver are too high too. To sum up: I've assimilated too much toluene. I'm the only one with this problem at work and this stupid doctor told one of my colleagues that maybe it's cos I work bad ! Now I should remake these tests next July but I still don't understand if I have to pay for them or my company will take charge of them
                          Only one of my bosses (the one who cares something about his employes) told me that he will ask to control the aspiration in my lab, since this could be the cause since I'm almost the only one who works there.
                          I told my mum about these results and now she's yelling at me, like my job was my fault!

off...I have a suitcase to prepare now
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Another beautiful day here! Life's great for me at the moment. I'm happy Woohoos! And it's wonderful!

Jumble, have a great time in Vancouver Island!

*huggles Chemmy* The doctor doesn't know you if he thinks you work bad. I hope for you your company will pay for the next test. And that the arrangements your boss will do to your lab will stop this from happening again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Today has been one of those days... Nothing bad, but boy am I glad it's over!

*huggles Pol* Always good to see you!
                              *huggles Sil* Sorry to hear about your test, that doesn't sound good. Presumably they can treat you though? And obviously get your working conditions sorted out!

Jumble and Laurie, have a fab time on Vancouver Island!

I have a luxury of a day off tomorrow, and am spending it with my sister and my nephew - can't wait!

This place is so quiet at the moment though - what can we do to liven it up? My laptop is running disk checks and things ATM (because it's been super slow lately...) but when that's done I'll come back in with picspam. Someone's gotta post the Martin/PTB pics while Jumble's away!
                              sigpic

Comment

*chases away tumbleweeds*

Far too quiet. It's freaking me out

I will henceforth picspam!

Hello Martin

Nekkid!Martin

And with Amanda

And Damian too

Fangirl sigh

Oh look, Tesla!

And even Biggie's getting in on the party

Helloooo? Woohoos??!
                                Ah well, if no-one else is here...
                                *steals the broccoli and the quilt and curls up in the corner with Sanctuary DVDs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X