No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok really I'm pissed at Delta...they are messing everything up they can...Apparently they never recorded that my dad confirmed is Credit card and now they won't let me check in and there is no way for him to go to the airport/delta desk before I leave tomorrow.

@#$!#$@

Now he has to drive 2 hours to the airport and from just to "confirm" his creditcard that it was used. There is no way for him to call the airport/delta or anything just because they @#$#@ made a mistake.

I'm never ever in my life flying this stupid airline again.

Did I also mention I freaked out and now had to call my dad at 1 am totally in tears about what was going on...
    sigpic

Comment

Oh Jann How awful and unbelievably ridiculous! *big hugs* Hope it can get sorted out for you, but what a horrible end to your time in the US

*squishy hugs LadyGJ* Take it easy and hope your leg gets better soon!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Oh Jann How awful and unbelievably ridiculous! *big hugs* Hope it can get sorted out for you, but what a horrible end to your time in the US
        What she said. I hope everything turns out alright in the end. *huggles Jann*
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

OMA Congrats!

Jann Travel safely! I'm sure it will all work out.

LadyGJ Take it easy. Hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon. Don't over do it!

Jumble & Laurie I'm glad all went well so that you two can cause all sorts of mayhem enjoy your vacation together!

Busy, rough day. Had a long, arduous birth. But all's well that ends well. Absolutely beautiful baby girl. She just decided to come out face up, head tilted to the side, and a hand clutching the opposite ear. I pulled out every trick in the midwifery book to get this baby out. And then, when she was born into my hands, I could only think 'all this trouble for such a tiny little peanut??' She was 6lb 9oz. Teeny-weeny. Totally precious:
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Coming to the thread for fashion advice! I'm torn between 2 dresses (Rent the Runway FTW) for the Songs for S4K concert. I love the long blue one because it's formal while maintaining a breezy vibe, but I also love this red one which is more now and I look great in red, lol. I kind of feel like the blue fits my song set best, but the red suits my personality best. Halp!

Spoiler:

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB - That baby is lovely! As for the dresses, they're so different! o.o You were in purple at the last one, so I'd go for change and get the red. I think it would look great on you!

But, what do I know?
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

MoB - I love both of them! They are both so different, but gorgeous! I think the red has a bit of an edge for me, mainly because I am a fan of red more than I am of blue. But the blue is so elegant! I am no help

P.S. I have nothing to wear! And if we go to the ballet, I have nothing to wear for that either!
                Last edited by antoa; 29 May 2011, 06:54 PM. Reason: blergh

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                  MoB - I love both of them! They are both so different, but gorgeous! I think the red has a bit of an edge for me, mainly because I am a fan of red more than I am of blue. But the blue is so elegant! I am no help

P.S. I have nothing to wear! And if we go to the ballet, I have nothing to wear for that either!
                  The red is definitely more 'me', but I feel like the blue fits the event and my songs better. Everyone's gut tells them the red... but if I'm going to dress the part, I'd say blue.... ARGH. *sigh*

Antoa: Anything you'd wear for a relaxed night out would work for the concert, and even the ballet. Where we'll be sitting, there will be lots of people dressed more relaxed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    The red is definitely more 'me', but I feel like the blue fits the event and my songs better. Everyone's gut tells them the red... but if I'm going to dress the part, I'd say blue.... ARGH. *sigh*

Antoa: Anything you'd wear for a relaxed night out would work for the concert, and even the ballet. Where we'll be sitting, there will be lots of people dressed more relaxed.
                    But I never get to dress up and I like the excuse I would like to dress up a little for the concert at least. I have some sort of cute tops, but I fail at pants that aren't jeans and I don't own any skirts that aren't dance related.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                      But I never get to dress up and I like the excuse I would like to dress up a little for the concert at least. I have some sort of cute tops, but I fail at pants that aren't jeans and I don't own any skirts that aren't dance related.
                      Well, we can go to Roosevelt field when you fly in on Friday morning and buy you something, if you want! I am an excellent stylist!
                      sigpic

Comment

*sighs*

EDIT: Saw I never posted the message buuuuut...

My friend just called again, we lied a little bit and said that they made the mistake(which was true) and they didn't verify it...buuuut now I'm checked in for my flight.

So let's hope everything will go ok.

Otherwise I'm really gonna hurt someone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning all! I love bank holidays

Jann, glad it's getting sorted out. Fingers firmly crossed for you that it does and all goes smoothly for your flight home.

MoB, awww to the bubba, such a cutie! And for the dress, I prefer the red too, but I see what you mean about the blue and the event. I'm sure you'll look stunning in either though!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jann *hugs* I'm sorry that Delta suck so much

GW is super slow for me, too. I'm starting to lose a wee bit of patience with it.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Evening Woohoos

MQ seems to be working for me I see, plus not too slow today *fingers crossed* it stays that way

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *huggles Woohoos* I've missed you! I hate being AWOL, but with Lea away for most of the last month there has been little time for anything We're at Dad's this week for half term. After 12 months searching in St Austell for a job, it only took Lea 2 weeks up here to find one! He starts on Tuesday! We're just waiting to hear this week whether we have a fab house in Stratford to move into in July! Can't wait to hit the go button! One of the major advantages of the move, I'll be about 2 hours from Sarai, Jumble and Cags and an hour and a half from Josi
                              Hooray that's awesome news!! Congrats Lea on the job, and jealous you get to live in Stratford, I looove Stratford

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              *limps in* Evening Woohoos!

I have a throbbing pain in my leg. I fell today during my show, during dance number 5 out of 7. In 12 years, I have never fallen one time, but it's the second time it happens to me this year. :/ (The first time was just funny, but today, I hurt myself.)

We have these bigs stairs (three of them actually) at the back of the stage which we sometimes dance on when we're more than one group on stage. I was on the second one, did a turn and fell on my back on the first one, as my tibia hit the edge of the stair. Under the adrenaline, I continued, got back on my feet really fast and did the two last choreographies, but it hurt. Now, I'm at home, my right leg propped up on a cushion with ice on it. Luckily, my back was okay. I mean, the steps aren't that high, maybe a foot, max? and I've stopped shaking. But walking is hard and hate feeling helpless like that. My next show is only Friday, so I should be alright for the remaining four...
                              *gently huggles LGJ* Sounds painful, just take it easy and hope your let feels better soon

*squishy huggles Jann for Delta woes*

EDIT: Forgot to say, MoB I love both of those dresses but I'm leaning more towards the red one, it's very sexy and I can see you in it more than the blue

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Ok really I'm pissed at Delta...they are messing everything up they can...Apparently they never recorded that my dad confirmed is Credit card and now they won't let me check in and there is no way for him to go to the airport/delta desk before I leave tomorrow.

@#$!#$@

Now he has to drive 2 hours to the airport and from just to "confirm" his creditcard that it was used. There is no way for him to call the airport/delta or anything just because they @#$#@ made a mistake.

I'm never ever in my life flying this stupid airline again.

Did I also mention I freaked out and now had to call my dad at 1 am totally in tears about what was going on...
                                Glad to read from your subsequent post that everything seems to have been worked out.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Coming to the thread for fashion advice! I'm torn between 2 dresses (Rent the Runway FTW) for the Songs for S4K concert. I love the long blue one because it's formal while maintaining a breezy vibe, but I also love this red one which is more now and I look great in red, lol. I kind of feel like the blue fits my song set best, but the red suits my personality best. Halp!

Spoiler:
                                http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/MidwifeonBoard/blue.jpg[/IMG]
                                http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/MidwifeonBoard/red.jpg[/IMG]

I vote red.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                *sneaks in* Since Jann is going to be slightly busy for the next day or so, she won't be needing her superdupersexyshepsig *steals said sig*

I can't believe you're heading home already Jann! Your time in the US has flown by (for me anyway )

*huggles Woohoos* I've missed you! I hate being AWOL, but with Lea away for most of the last month there has been little time for anything We're at Dad's this week for half term. After 12 months searching in St Austell for a job, it only took Lea 2 weeks up here to find one! He starts on Tuesday! We're just waiting to hear this week whether we have a fab house in Stratford to move into in July! Can't wait to hit the go button! One of the major advantages of the move, I'll be about 2 hours from Sarai, Jumble and Cags and an hour and a half from Josi
                                Good to hear!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                *limps in* Evening Woohoos!

I have a throbbing pain in my leg. I fell today during my show, during dance number 5 out of 7. In 12 years, I have never fallen one time, but it's the second time it happens to me this year. :/ (The first time was just funny, but today, I hurt myself.)

We have these bigs stairs (three of them actually) at the back of the stage which we sometimes dance on when we're more than one group on stage. I was on the second one, did a turn and fell on my back on the first one, as my tibia hit the edge of the stair. Under the adrenaline, I continued, got back on my feet really fast and did the two last choreographies, but it hurt. Now, I'm at home, my right leg propped up on a cushion with ice on it. Luckily, my back was okay. I mean, the steps aren't that high, maybe a foot, max? and I've stopped shaking. But walking is hard and hate feeling helpless like that. My next show is only Friday, so I should be alright for the remaining four...

But enough of that! I can still stand up even if it hurts, and I'll be putting ice on it and everything, so I should be fine.

Jumble, I'm glad you landed safely! I hope Seattle can survive the next week. ;P

Jann, safe trip home! I'm sure everyone can't wait to see you!

Oma, that's great news for Lea!

*huggles Woohoos who are having GW problems*
                                *huggles everyone else too*
                                *puts some ice on her leg again*
                                I feel your pain (literally, had a fall 10 days ago myself). Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X