The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    For those of you on LJ, check out the comm sanctuaryforall if you haven't recently. There's some really gorgeous, gorgeous fic coming through there at the moment.

I don't have LJ. I have a feeling I miss out on a lot

Amandapicspam! Several hours later than promised.

*sigh*

New art. If you can call it that. My ps mojo is in hiding.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      I don't have LJ. I have a feeling I miss out on a lot
      I created one in January. It's addictive. o.o
      But I love it!

Amandapicspam! Several hours later than promised.

<lazy snip because I don't feel like removing all the IMG tags>
      Why am I grinning at my screen like a little girl at Christmas?

New art. If you can call it that. My ps mojo is in hiding.
      http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...len_nikola.jpg
      I like it Bree!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Nice Amandapicspam Bree

What on earth possessed me to make such an early appointment? WooHoo insanity knows no bounds

Aaaaaaand the traffic news today is - Avoid the Heathrow area at all costs!!

Which is exactly where I'll be heading in a few hours to stay over with Cags

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Nice Amandapicspam Bree

What on earth possessed me to make such an early appointment? WooHoo insanity knows no bounds

Aaaaaaand the traffic news today is - Avoid the Heathrow area at all costs!!

Which is exactly where I'll be heading in a few hours to stay over with Cags
          Awe....the Cags Hotel....been there/stayed there!

Have fun over there...make sure you don't miss the plane. I promise to (eventually) find you at the airport (never been to the BA area)...all though because of security I don't think I can meet you there. Hmmmm. Going to check a map of the airport then tell you where I will meet up with you. Otherwise, I send out the dogs~!
          sigpic

Comment

Whew! Back from the hairdresser's at last - got my hair back to it's 'proper' colour instead of the sun-whitened state it was in, so it looks like this again.........

I'm the one on the left

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Awe....the Cags Hotel....been there/stayed there!
            Oh yes, great place to stay Just need to restrain Cags from pouring too much wine down my throat before the flight It'll be great to see her again - it's been waaaaay too long

Have fun over there...make sure you don't miss the plane. I promise to (eventually) find you at the airport (never been to the BA area)...all though because of security I don't think I can meet you there. Hmmmm. Going to check a map of the airport then tell you where I will meet up with you. Otherwise, I send out the dogs~!
            Don't worry, there's no way I'll miss the plane - I'll have three hours to find the right gate

I'm sure we'll find each other - that's what tannoy systems are for, right?

"Will Laurie Perkiss please come to the main British Airways desk and take this crazy WooHoo away! She won't stop talking about some guy called Martin Wood and the queue is backing up!!!!"

Guess I'll go and pack my suitcase.........
            Last edited by Jumble; 27 May 2011, 04:01 AM.

Comment

*bounces*

So exciting Jumble! Have a good trip/flight if I don't come back on in here before you leave! Yey!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *bounces*

So exciting Jumble! Have a good trip/flight if I don't come back on in here before you leave! Yey!
                Thanks Jann *huggles*

I'll be leaving for Chez Cags in about two hours, having clicked all the right buttons to get checked in online and got all the relevent paperwork *crosses fingers*

And thanks to Laurie I now know that if I get lost or have any problems when I arrive at Seattle Airport, all I have to do is find a guy in a purple shirt and red jacket and ask for help

Yes, there may well be girls/ladies in purple shirts and red jackets there too, but you know me

*bounces off to find something to eat* Kinda forgot about that so far today

Comment

Of course since I have nothing to do at work anymore I can babble in here!

Say hi to Cags from me Jumble And on the decription I'm curious if you'll find the guy!

Also you have to eat, it is the best way to go in a plane with a full tummy...so you can sleep on the plane in a food coma! At least that is what I'm planning for my 10 hour flight back home!

Only 3 more days left for me*bounces*
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course since I have nothing to do at work anymore I can babble in here!

Say hi to Cags from me Jumble And on the decription I'm curious if you'll find the guy!

If there's a guy to be found, I'll find him

Also you have to eat, it is the best way to go in a plane with a full tummy...so you can sleep on the plane in a food coma! At least that is what I'm planning for my 10 hour flight back home!
                    I've never managed to sleep on a plane, even on the overnight back from Vancouver Mind you, that may well have been because the excitement levels were still waaaaay up there on that trip

Only 3 more days left for me*bounces*
                    I bet your family can't wait to have you back

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      I created one in January. It's addictive. o.o
                      But I love it!

;0) :-D

Why am I grinning at my screen like a little girl at Christmas?

I like it Bree!
                      1. That's what I am worried about. I barely have time for this thread.
                      2. Because Amanda is ADORABLE in a gorgeous, hot kind of way and she has awesome hair.
                      3. Aw thanks
                      Whew! Back from the hairdresser's at last - got my hair back to it's 'proper' colour instead of the sun-whitened state it was in, so it looks like this again.........

I'm the one on the left ;-) :-P

Don't worry, there's no way I'll miss the plane - I'll have three hours to find the right gate

I'm sure we'll find each other - that's what tannoy systems are for, right?

"Will Laurie Perkiss please come to the main British Airways desk and take this crazy WooHoo away! She won't stop talking about some guy called Martin Wood and the queue is backing up!!!!"

:-D:-D

Guess I'll go and pack my suitcase.........
                      Were ou in that picture?
                      *runz back and takes another look*
                      Oh! There you are! Right on the left. *blinks*

on the Tannoy announcement.

Above all else have a safe trip!
                      :-D

If there's a guy to be found, I'll find him ;-)

I've never managed to sleep on a plane, even on the overnight back from Vancouver Mind you, that may well have been because the excitement levels were still waaaaay up there on that trip

The excitement levels were up? I wonder why? Hmmm. I'll have to think about it for a bit and maybe it will come to me.

sigpic

Comment

1. That's what I am worried about. I barely have time for this thread.
                        2. Because Amanda is ADORABLE in a gorgeous, hot kind of way and she has awesome hair.
                        3. Aw thanks

Were you in that picture?
                        *runz back and takes another look*
                        Oh! There you are! Right on the left. *blinks*
                        Had I posted the one with me and Amanda I could understand that better

I'm starting to worry about you and this sudden obsession with Martin I mean, he's just a director!

*blinks*

on the Tannoy announcement.
                        I can just imagine Laurie leaving by the nearest exit if she heard that

Above all else have a safe trip!
                        Thank you, I'm sure I will

The excitement levels were up? I wonder why? Hmmm. I'll have to think about it for a bit and maybe it will come to me.

Aw c'mon! You know why - it was because I'd spent so much time with the Adorable Amanda!

Comment

If there's a guy to be found, I'll find him
                          Of course you will!

*hugs* I just doze off a bit, but don't really sleep. It's not comfy enough for me to really go to sleep on a plane(or a bus or car)

Yes they are. I heard yesterday that mom, dad and both of my brothers took the day off and want to go to the airport to see me again. Dad was wondering if my luggage would still fit I told him it better otherwise he had to leave on of the people that want to come, behind!

Btw I finally wrote the blog I was thinking about earlier: Goodbye America You can only see it if you are my friend on LJ. Just so strange people don't suddenly lurk into my LJ.
                          sigpic

Comment

Had I posted the one with me and Amanda I could understand that better

I'm starting to worry about you and this sudden obsession with Martin I mean, he's just a director!

*blinks*

I can just imagine Laurie leaving by the nearest exit if she heard that

Thank you, I'm sure I will

Aw c'mon! You know why - it was because I'd spent so much time with the Adorable Amanda!

1. Had you posted the pic with Amanda I wood not have been able to post at all.
                            2. Martin's a director? I had no idea. I though his purpose in life was to make WooHoo's happy just by his very existence. Wow! He directs too! Yet another reason to love him.
                            3. I had a feeling it was because of all the time you spent with Amanda but I didn't want say it in case it made Robin Dunne jealous. *runz*

sigpic

Comment

Of course you will!

*hugs* I just doze off a bit, but don't really sleep. It's not comfy enough for me to really go to sleep on a plane(or a bus or car)

Yes they are. I heard yesterday that mom, dad and both of my brothers took the day off and want to go to the airport to see me again. Dad was wondering if my luggage would still fit I told him it better otherwise he had to leave on of the people that want to come, behind!

Btw I finally wrote the blog I was thinking about earlier: Goodbye America You can only see it if you are my friend on LJ. Just so strange people don't suddenly lurk into my LJ.
                              Aw! How lovely of your brothers to do that

You'll just have to sit on your suitcase if there isn't enough room - just be careful not to squish anything important

1. Had you posted the pic with Amanda I wood not have been able to post at all.
                              2. Martin's a director? I had no idea. I thought his purpose in life was to make WooHoo's happy just by his very existence. Wow! He directs too! Yet another reason to love him.
                              That is, of course, the main reason for his existence, but since he lives so far away from us all he needs to do some directing occasionally to save him from getting bored

3. I had a feeling it was because of all the time you spent with Amanda but I didn't want say it in case it made Robin Dunne jealous. *runz*

Now if you'd said Lee..........

Comment

Aw! How lovely of your brothers to do that
                                Yeah...they missed their lil' sister...

Now I can terrorize them again! Woohoo!

You'll just have to sit on your suitcase if there isn't enough room - just be careful not to squish anything important
                                Pff...no...my brothers may go in the trunk. My suitcases have priority.

Sibling love...the most complicated love on the planet. We can't live without them and we can't live with them!

That is, of course, the main reason for his existence, but since he lives so far away from us all he needs to do some directing occasionally to save him from getting bored
                                I was already wondering about that...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X