No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bree, good luck with the paperwork! You'll be proud of you when it's done!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Having a job you love makes the world a much rosier place doesn't it? What do you do?
    Indeed it does! I work at my dance school! Teaching something you love to kids is a wonderful job! I wouldn't trade it for the world!
    I also work at the reception sometimes. Taking calls, making new inscriptions, that kind of stuff. I love the ambiance, but it's not the same. I guess I'm not one for a desk job. ;P Still, I like working there and it's really practical because I don't have to worry about my work schedule not fitting with my dance classes. I have all in one place, so it makes it easier.

*huggles* I was like that last week-end Still got the cough but at least I've stopped croaking
    Thanks for the hugs. I can't stop coughing either. I'm glad to know you're feeling better though.

*huggles Bree for the paperwork* I've got a pile of it looking at me, but I'm ignoring it until I get back from Seattle
    Tsk tsk.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Aw. <3 Josi! Gracias.
      De nada

Bekki - Break a leg! Hope it goes fantastically!

LadyGJ - Congrats on being done with school! And *hugs* on the sore throat, hope you feel better soon!

Thanks It's apparently moved down to northern Europe, but is expected to come back here on Friday
      I have my fingers firmly crossed for you. My brother and his girlfriend are due to fly on Saturday as well - so GO AWAY ASH CLOUD!

Good luck to APA for the chairbacks. Still waiting to hear where mine has got to
      Indeed! And hope yours get found soon...

Nad, I think part of why you weren't happy was the lack of Awesome hair Amanda's covered with a wig and The Hedgehog's all slicked down
      I bet that's why

Down at the SureStart Centre this morning, I was approached by the Centre Manager. She is trying to put together a panel to represent the various factions that use the Centre (ie. A Mum, a Childcare Practitioner (yes, that’s my new title, apparently ), a Nanny and a member of staff) to negotiate with TPTB with regard to what we think they need to do in order to improve and/or enhance the facility.

Me: “Why me?”
      CM: “Because of who you are.”
      Me: “Er… what do you mean?”
      CM: “People listen to you. Everybody knows when you’re in the building – you have such a presence.

And that hair!”

I didn’t know whether to or
      Oh that's a fabulous compliment! *squishy huggles*

Bree - *hugs* and sympathies for the paperwork.
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Nad, I think part of why you weren't happy was the lack of Awesome hair Amanda's covered with a wig and The Hedgehog's all slicked down
        But... I liked the wig and I find slick hedgehog pretty darn hot as well!

Where is everybody? Outside sunning themselves? Hiding under the bus in case the ash cloud gets them? I hear it's hovering around Nad's head atm
        Appearantly it's getting thinner now and it should become less of a problem. I huffed and I puffed and blew it away, you know.

Down at the SureStart Centre this morning, I was approached by the Centre Manager. She is trying to put together a panel to represent the various factions that use the Centre (ie. A Mum, a Childcare Practitioner (yes, that’s my new title, apparently ), a Nanny and a member of staff) to negotiate with TPTB with regard to what we think they need to do in order to improve and/or enhance the facility.

Me: “Why me?”
        CM: “Because of who you are.”
        Me: “Er… what do you mean?”
        CM: “People listen to you. Everybody knows when you’re in the building – you have such a presence.

And that hair!”

I didn’t know whether to or
        Aww! Both.

And as for Sanctuary ships in general...
        Yes. I am shipping a certain couple. (woodn't say huh?), but I'm not very found of active ships in the show. IMHO, there's something ...wrong with all of 'em.

*blinks*
        Spoiler:
        Except for my ship. That one's perfect
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Bree, good luck with the paperwork! You'll be proud of you when it's done!

Indeed it does! I work at my dance school! Teaching something you love to kids is a wonderful job! I wouldn't trade it for the world!
          I also work at the reception sometimes. Taking calls, making new inscriptions, that kind of stuff. I love the ambiance, but it's not the same. I guess I'm not one for a desk job. ;P Still, I like working there and it's really practical because I don't have to worry about my work schedule not fitting with my dance classes. I have all in one place, so it makes it easier.
          Ah, see! Anything involving children is always fun! And getting paid for it is just Awesome

Thanks for the hugs. I can't stop coughing either. I'm glad to know you're feeling better though.

Tsk tsk.
          No, don't 'Tsk' me! I always do it in the end, and there's only a couple of months' worth waiting

Hm. Haven't seen Martin around lately...........

PB is playing up again - I can only get to the first page

Comment

*happy sigh* Martin!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            lots and lots and lots of paperwork today

blech!
            *kicks paperwork*

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I bet that's why .
            I'm not really that shallow...
            All the time
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs WooHoos*

Just so long as it's hair, huh?

Appearantly it's getting thinner now and it should become less of a problem. I huffed and I puffed and blew it away, you know.
              Thank you...... just don't huff and puff it back up this way will you?

Aww! Both.

Yes. I am shipping a certain couple. (woodn't say huh?), but I'm not very found of active ships in the show. IMHO, there's something ...wrong with all of 'em.

*blinks*
              Spoiler:
              You only like inactive ships? Dead ships? Pirate ships?

But like I said, I'm apparently on with the Helen/Tesla ship now. I'm just not sure how that happened

*waves to Josi*

Comment

*happy sigh* Martin!
                My thought exactly

*kicks paperwork*
                Oh great! And I had it all in date order

I'm not really that shallow...
                All the time
                You soooooo are

Comment

*waves to Jumble*
                  *waves to Martin*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Is it too soon to start packing?

Comment

Just so long as it's hair, huh?
                      No.
                      Yes.

Thank you...... just don't huff and puff it back up this way will you?
                      Of course not! It's just ... dissolving (?). The VAAC says the cloud won't lead to more cancelled flights.

You only like inactive ships? Dead ships? Pirate ships?
                      ...and ghost ships.

But like I said, I'm apparently on with the Helen/Tesla ship now. I'm just not sure how that happened

*waves to Josi*
                      Heh.
                      It just sneaks up on you, really.

My thought exactly

Oh great! And I had it all in date order

You soooooo are
                      Thanks! Sorry and am not!
                      There's a philosophy behind Hair.
                      It's so deep.
                      *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Hellooooo Martin.

I'll have to agree with that statement!

*blinks*
                        Spoiler:
                        Only yours? . . .

*coughcough*
                        And no, that's not the sore throat type of cough.

Ah, see! Anything involving children is always fun! And getting paid for it is just Awesome
                        YES, it is! When their faces lit just because they see you again after a few weeks, it's magical! ^^ Last weekend, a group of children I hadn't seen in a while just jumped on me when I sat with them and told them I was going to be with them for their first rehearsal that day. That just makes you so happy!

Is it too soon to start packing?
                        No!
                        sigpic

Comment

No.
                          Yes.

Of course not! It's just ... dissolving (?). The VAAC says the cloud won't lead to more cancelled flights.
                          That's good news

...and ghost ships.
                          Nad, seriously, has anyone ever hinted that you might be just a tiny bit....... strange?

*runz*

Heh.
                          It just sneaks up on you, really.
                          It certainly did

Thanks! Sorry and am not!
                          There's a philosophy behind Hair.
                          It's so deep.
                          *nods*
                          Yes.

One day, when we have a few hours to spare, you must explain that to me

Comment

Yes.

One day, when we have a few hours to spare, you must explain that to me
                            Is it only going to take a FEW hours?

sigpic

Comment

Hellooooo Martin.

I'll have to agree with that statement!

Only yours? . . .

*coughcough*
                              And no, that's not the sore throat type of cough.

YES, it is! When their faces lit just because they see you again after a few weeks, it's magical! ^^ Last weekend, a group of children I hadn't seen in a while just jumped on me when I sat with them and told them I was going to be with them for their first rehearsal that day. That just makes you so happy!
                              Or when their Mum tells them they won't be seeing you next week and they cling to you and refuse to go home! Poor little Jess had to be dragged away screaming this afternoon

No!
                              I've made a list.............

Comment

Is it only going to take a FEW hours?

Well we've got a whole week in August - will that be long enough?

Comment

Working...
                                X