No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So quiet around here.....love it. Quiet and peaceful....don't suppose it will last. But perfect for 6:30 in the morning.....think I'll go back to sleep.

Oh and happy belated birthday OMA!
    sigpic

Comment

*wanders into thread*

*hears echoing footsteps*

Wooohooooooo's?

Heeelllooooo?

No one here

*drops plate of broccoli brownies*

*waves to 6 guests*
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Packing time! Tomorrow I'm going to San Diego so my Ipod is being filled up with stuff to watch! (and my laptop too ) Since I'm assigned to the reg desk 90% of the time. First day will be busy but from then on, from what I hear it slows down significantly.

Also packed half of my stuff to go home since I'm going home in 10 days! Yay! Can't believe I've been here for almost a year then

*plops on couch while working and doing the last preparations for the conference*

sigpic

Comment

Safe trip to San Diego, Jann! Hope you have a fab time and get to do some fun stuff and not just sit on the registration desk
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Safe trip to San Diego, Jann! Hope you have a fab time and get to do some fun stuff and not just sit on the registration desk
            I will...but during work hours I'll be mostly there since I did all the networking stuff so I know the best of where to guide people to and help them
            Believe me I'm gonna see SD too! And I have to attend the party on Monday night And I'm getting paid for all of this...they're now figuring out if my travel hours are also going to count as "work" hours or not
            sigpic

Comment

Travel safe, Jann! And have a great time. SD is gorgeous. If you have time, be sure to check out the incredible SD zoo, do a harbor cruise, & walk around the beautiful Hotel del Coronado. Oh, and eat some fantastic sea food.

I survived my last 4 night stretch, phew, and didn't have to deal with crazy this morning either, thank the gods. I felt so free walking out to my car this morning. Now keeping fingers and toes crossed for the next few weeks that I hear something positive from north of the border.

Thanks for all the hugs the last few days. Y'all are awesome.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Jann, have a safe trip! Come back to us with many anecdotes to share! I hope you enjoy every moment of it, despite the work. ;P

MoB, happy you survived your crazy four days! Now, get some much deserved rest.

*sits down next to Jann and tastes one of Bree's brocoli brownies*
                Mmm! Yummy!
                Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 20 May 2011, 11:26 AM. Reason: I can't type.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Still nice and quiet here....hmmmm.

Well, I'm putting my "California" house up for sale in about a week or so. Papers are on their way here for me to sign to get it going. Please oh please sale this summer at a fair price! I could use everyones' well wishes on this. The housing market it just not that great! Really hard to get a loan. But it will be one less form of stress on me if it does sale. It is a nice place, so here goes! If it doesn't sale by around the end of September, off the market it comes and hopefully find another renter. I hate doing any of this! I don't need the bother or the stress it will create!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jann, I'm wishing you a safe trip as well.

*high fives MoB*

*hugs WooHoos*

Heh.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good luck Jann on your San Diego business trip. I know you will have a lot of fun. I lived in San Diego for about 1 1/2 years and loved it. And then good luck going back home. Hope all that you have dreamed about all comes through for you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Still nice and quiet here....hmmmm.

Well, I'm putting my "California" house up for sale in about a week or so. Papers are on their way here for me to sign to get it going. Please oh please sale this summer at a fair price! I could use everyones' well wishes on this. The housing market it just not that great! Really hard to get a loan. But it will be one less form of stress on me if it does sale. It is a nice place, so here goes! If it doesn't sale by around the end of September, off the market it comes and hopefully find another renter. I hate doing any of this! I don't need the bother or the stress it will create!
                        *sends positive house selling vibes*
                        It'll happen. *nods*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ditto what Nad said.
                          *sends positive house selling vibes as well*
                          I hope you can get the price you want!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Ditto what Nad said.
                            *sends positive house selling vibes as well*
                            I hope you can get the price you want!
                            Sadly, the value has gone down sooooo far it is selling at about 60% of what it could have sold for a few years ago. But it is still more than I paid for it so I'll get a little bit in profit. I just don't like being a landlord. I don't like the responsibilities even though I have someone watching the property for me. I am offering the property at a "fair" price for today's market, I just hope it is enough. This is the selling time (when school lets out) so I really hope it sells.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Sadly, the value has gone down sooooo far it is selling at about 60% of what it could have sold for a few years ago. But it is still more than I paid for it so I'll get a little bit in profit. I just don't like being a landlord. I don't like the responsibilities even though I have someone watching the property for me. I am offering the property at a "fair" price for today's market, I just hope it is enough. This is the selling time (when school lets out) so I really hope it sells.
                              *crossing fingers for you* As you said, it's the selling time, so hopefully, it'll go well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Travel safe, Jann! And have a great time. SD is gorgeous. If you have time, be sure to check out the incredible SD zoo, do a harbor cruise, & walk around the beautiful Hotel del Coronado. Oh, and eat some fantastic sea food.
                                Well the hotel I'm staying is on the other side of it so I'm sure I'm going to walk around there.
                                I won't have tim for the zoo or a cruise but I will walk around in other places when I have time. It is still mostly a work trip.

I survived my last 4 night stretch, phew, and didn't have to deal with crazy this morning either, thank the gods. I felt so free walking out to my car this morning. Now keeping fingers and toes crossed for the next few weeks that I hear something positive from north of the border.

Thanks for all the hugs the last few days. Y'all are awesome.
                                YAY for surviving the 4 nights Woohoo! And crossing my fingers for you

and can I say I dislike lazy people...just...ugh...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X