Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

That's so stupid!
    Isn't it though? I got a message from the guy at Propworx to say that they thought they'd sent it to the wrong address because they thought it wasn't supposed to go to me, so they intercepted it and sent it to some random address in New Jersey

Which is no explanation at all

But he's promised to get it sorted today, so hopefully it will get to Laurie before I do

Comment

happy birthday oma!!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

I love bringing my own computer to work...way more fun!

*goes back to playing solitaire*

Did I also mentioned that most of the supervisors have already left for the big convention and thus I'm kinda bored
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Isn't it though? I got a message from the guy at Propworx to say that they thought they'd sent it to the wrong address because they thought it wasn't supposed to go to me, so they intercepted it and sent it to some random address in New Jersey

But he's promised to get it sorted today, so hopefully it will get to Laurie before I do
          Uh... Right. Right.
          That happens to me all the time. makes sense.
          *nods*
          *blinks*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday Oma!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs all the Woohoos that need hugs*

I... really have no comment to that.
              sigpic

Comment

Just how is PB treating you guys lately? I keep having problems loading the pages...
                Does it hate me, or is it their problem?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday Oma!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh the joys of grandmotherhood I'm babysitting the boys - been here just over an hour and so far I've put the chain back on Oren's bike and tightened it, removed the gummed up top of a glue tube for Lee and assembled a Warhammer soldier for Joel. When did babysitting stop being about reading stories and tucking them up in bed?
                    Awwwww! I'm sure they love you for it Jumble!

Just how is PB treating you guys lately? I keep having problems loading the pages...
                    Okay. It's a bit slow, but I always attributed it to my old computer, not to PB. :/
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

For me it's been better lately - it actually lets me see ALL my Martinpics

Suz rang me earlier to ask what she should do for a sprained ankle. I asked her how she'd done it, then told her "Take it to the hospital and get it x-rayed!" She's now in plaster They're not sure if it's broken because it's so badly swollen apparently the x-ray wasn't clear, so she's got to go back on Tuesday to get it checked again.

Flippin' kids!

But at least this time she did as I told her straight away

Comment

MQ still not working

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Awwwww! I'm sure they love you for it Jumble!
                        Oh yes, I'm sure they do

Comment

*flops into thread*
                          Long day made even longer by having to go to London and back at the end of it. On the upside though I now have a nice fat cheque which will pay for my library-visiting trip in September

Happy Birthday Oma!!!

*squishy huggles MoB, wishes LadyGJ luck, commiserates with Jumble for stray packages and sympathises with Antoa for the injury*

Hope that covered everyone!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jumble, I hope for Suz it's not broken. :/

Josi, yay for the cheque!

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                            I have been Irish dancing for 13 years (with a few breaks here and there for minor injury and moving to another state). Before that I did clogging from age 8-19 and I also did ballet and tap and jazz as a kid. My parents were also ballroom dancers (my dad still dances socially) and so I picked up a few basics from hanging around the studio
                            Oh! That's pretty cool! 13 years of Irish dance? You must be good!

2 weeks ago at class I partially tore my calf muscle (soleus). I've been on crutches since. I finally saw the orthopedist on Tuesday and got the OK to wear a boot and start trying to put weight on it. I can walk on it with the boot, though I have to go slowly. I am keeping the crutches around for another couple days just to make sure. I will start PT in a couple weeks. Hopefully I will be at the shorter end of '6-12 weeks' recovery time *fingers crossed*

Considering this is the first big injury for me (all the previous ones have been over-use injuries and I have always been able to walk on it, just needed to take time off dancing), I can't complain too much.
                            Ouch! In 12 years, I haven't had anything serious, so I'm quite lucky for now! Keep us updated on how it's going. I'm sending good vibes your way, hoping it heals fast.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Oh! That's pretty cool! 13 years of Irish dance? You must be good!

Ouch! In 12 years, I haven't had anything serious, so I'm quite lucky for now! Keep us updated on how it's going. I'm sending good vibes your way, hoping it heals fast.
                              Ha! Not as good as I probably should be! I just don't practice nearly enough and being plagued with overuse injuries (Achilles tendonitis) hasn't helped. I love it though!

Thanks and I will keep you all updated with my progress. I am hoping to be mostly healed by the time the Songs for sanctuary concert happens because I would hate to have to wear a boot while seeing the sites in NY!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post

Thanks and I will keep you all updated with my progress. I am hoping to be mostly healed by the time the Songs for sanctuary concert happens because I would hate to have to wear a boot while seeing the sites in NY!
                                This just put the hugest smile on my face! I hope you are out of the boot by then too, but if not, you get the front seat of the Mini. Otherwise, it's Andi's because she's a giant. It would be great fun seeing her squished in the back, but I'd rather have you healed and whole.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X