X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Awakening
    Spoiler:

Now that's more like it!
    Plus, it may also have tempted me slightly to the dark side of Helen/Tesla ship
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Well yes, I did happen to study them closely notice them a little whilst watching his directing technique on the set tour

I somehow can't imagine Damian suing Amanda They all pretty much help with each other's jobs as far as I can see :-)

Agreed

Ouch! Maybe you should take a nap when you get in from work
      Oh I am sure he woodn't sue but did he write that episode? I thought it was someone else.

I can't nap when I get home as I have to walk on the treadmill, clean the house, shower, make dinner (for me in the evening and Char takes the rest to work the next day) take care of the 101 miscellaneous things that need doing and by then Char is calling me because she has a little down time at work. No rest for the wicked I tell ya!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Now this thread will be interrupted for a second by...

*runs around nekkid*

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Thank you for your attention to this important message.

And I can't wait to see Sanctuary tonight!
      You iz silly
      Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      I have the new Sanctuary ep to watch...but right now I just can't stop shaking...nothing wrong don't worry! :-P I've just seen Castle s3 final! I can't wait until september for s4!!!!!!!
      How was that for a humdinger of an ending?
      Spoiler:
      Of course we know it can't be true. (I believe she has signed on for S3) but when Kate comes around will she remember what HE SAID!! ?
      *faints at the idea*

For those who don't care about anything else I present PTB picspam.
      Arms

Arms

Arms

Hands

Pretty

So you didn't care for "One Night" eh?

EDIT: Don't feel bad Josie. Nad and I have been living in that dark side for quite awhile now so you are not alone.
      sigpic

Comment

No time to properly catch up and respond now, but I will already hug everyone.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

EDIT: Don't feel bad Josie. Nad and I have been living in that dark side for quite awhile now so you are not alone.
        It's sooo not a dark side! It's bright and fun
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Is that just to make sure GW doesn't crash on us for all this serious chat?
          Something like that!

I'll be watching Awakening in just over an hour *bounces*
          So unfair! Still have to work for a couple more hours
          Oh, I remember bumping into my old headmistress about ten years after I left shcool! Funny what a 'good girl' I'd suddenly been at school - that's not the way I remember it
          So you just gave them a good impression...they didn't know about your dark side because you pretended to be nice!
          sigpic

Comment

How was that for a humdinger of an ending?
            Spoiler:
            Of course we know it can't be true. (I believe she has signed on for S3) but when Kate comes around will she remember what HE SAID!! ?
            *faints at the idea*

Spoiler:
            yeah, she will be in s4, the show simply would have sense without her. but...I have the same fear! If she won't remember what he told her...I'm going to kill A.W. Marlowe!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Ahhh, Jumble, I say it again, your job is so amazing! I can't believe how much Jess has grown!!

Speaking of jobs...
              Spoiler:
              Yesterday, at work, a customer said to me that a customer on pump 8 was doing something weird... I couldn't actually see from where I was so I went outside to look, and he was doing something weird. He wasn't just filling up his car in the actual tank. I told him to stop and we stopped the pump. He stopped and then drove off without paying for any of it, waving at me as he did. We couldn't get his reg off the camera either, I don't know why it wouldn't work. I stupidly couldn't remember the whole thing But I figure it was fake anyway.
              But...
              I was upset to the point of tears today when I realised that I didn't tell anyone but my direct manager and now I'm worried because I probably should have told the duty manager as well. I'm already annoyed that I went outside and actually spoke to him, I'm so angry that he waved at me, and even though I stopped him frm getting away with lots more fuel, he still stole and it kinda feels like it's my fault... I don't know
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Spoiler:
                yeah, she will be in s4, the show simply would have sense without her. but...I have the same fear! If she won't remember what he told her...I'm going to kill A.W. Marlowe!
                Well...
                Spoiler:
                That's the thing. It's not a question of will she or won't she survive (we all know she will) but whether or not she will remember those words that will keep us hanging all summer long. I am afraid they will cop out with the usual "she wakes up (most likely form a coma)*
                "Oh my gosh! What happened? I don't remember anything."
                *looks at Castle*
                "Do I know you?"
                That's my nightmare. I just hope it doesn't come true.

As for A.W. Marlowe, how about I hold his arms behind his back and you tickle his ribs. Far less violent.

EDIT: *huggles Wendy* What he did certainly was not your fault!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  No time to properly catch up and respond now, but I will already hug everyone.

Bright and fun and filled with awesome hair!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, I remember bumping into my old headmistress about ten years after I left shcool! Funny what a 'good girl' I'd suddenly been at school - that's not the way I remember it
                    *giggles* It's not like she would have told you you weren't. ;P

I remember doing it too - with a pair of 5 inch stiletto's that made a lovely clicking sound as I walked along I'm surprised I didn't break my neck
                    Ohhh! Already aiming for the top, I see.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Sanctuary Awakening
                    Spoiler:

Now that's more like it!
                    Plus, it may also have tempted me slightly to the dark side of Helen/Tesla ship
                    Hmmm...

What they said.
                    I fell in Animus. That's what earned me my Multi-Shipper title from Nad!

Wendy - I completly agree with the others! You did nothing wrong.
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*hugs Wendy*
                      I can see why you wood feel guilty, but really... You did nothing wrong. It's something that probably doesn't happen every day, so it's not like you're prepared for it, right? The guy is just an enormous sh... poohead and he'll get caught eventually, when he does the same somewhere else.

Bright and fun and filled with awesome hair!
                      Heck yes! It's so gorgeous it makes me cry sometimes.
                      (Ok, not really, but gah. It *is* awesome hair combined. )
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

EDIT: *huggles Wendy* What he did certainly was not your fault!
                        *huggles*

*hugs Wendy*
                        I can see why you wood feel guilty, but really... You did nothing wrong. It's something that probably doesn't happen every day, so it's not like you're prepared for it, right? The guy is just an enormous sh... poohead and he'll get caught eventually, when he does the same somewhere else.
                        No, it doesn't happen everyday, that's true. I feel like I'm preparing myself for being told off...

*hugs*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Awakening

Spoiler:
                          Aaaaaaaaand WE'RE BACK, BABY!!!

THAT was the Sanctuary we all know and love - the story, the banter, the typical Tesla one-liners, the Awesome baddie, Magnus at her brilliant best (bloody he££! ) - LOVED IT!!!!

Although it was kinda hard to see how Magnus and Tesla could possibly have escaped undamaged from such a HUGE explosion

Good job Lee

And Will back to doing what he's supposed to

Oh, and ... GO KATE!!!

*bounces* Such a relief!

Bree, I think you just proved my point about the arms - unmistakeable

I didn't mean Damian per se, just any of the writers
                          Last edited by Jumble; 17 May 2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I think I need to find time to watch Sanctuary... because there's so many buttons to click!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              I think I need to find time to watch Sanctuary... because there's so many buttons to click!
                              Yes you do! And maybe it'll help you feel better!
                              *huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Something like that!

So unfair! Still have to work for a couple more hours

So you just gave them a good impression...they didn't know about your dark side because you pretended to be nice!
                                I think I must just have been quietly evil so they didn't realise Mind you, if you'd seen some of my school reports

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Ahhh, Jumble, I say it again, your job is so amazing! I can't believe how much Jess has grown!!
                                Indeed it is I know, before we know it she'll be all grown up and off to school - then I'll lose her

*hugs Wendy*
                                What she ^^ said Wendy *hugs*

Heck yes! It's so gorgeous it makes me cry sometimes.
                                (Ok, not really, but gah. It *is* awesome hair combined. )
                                Oh lord! The hair again

Comment

Working...
                                X