Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    *huggles Woohoos*

For all the problems GW has been giving you, you've managed to talk quite a bit
    We took it as a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      It's like we're all going on an interactive virtual holiday
      Hee Hee Hee

It seems that way. I love it.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

American chocolate is that bad? I feel I should try it, but I'm quite happy to be chocolate free for a week if necessary
        I'm just not the biggest fan of it...I prefer the soft european stuff!

Ah, but I've never been to the US so it's really exciting for me Whereas you've been away from your home and family for a long time so it's understandable that you're keen to get back to them
        Yeah, that is totally the truth.

Originally posted by llp View Post
        No, American chocolate is just different! Like anything else in the world...it is what you are use to eating. I happen to like a variety called Sees Chocolates (a West coast variety which AT and MW were quite familiar with) and Ghiradelli chocolates (from San Francisco). Both are very tasty and full of delicious calories. I believe European chocolates uses a different cocoa bean or something.
        Yeah...I'm just used to the soft stuff and I don't like the more sharp American choc...
        plus most people I know in here like the European stuff more. Although I must say I like Godiva chocolate!

And Mom and dad just got their presents and loved it! Yay! Mom especially loved the fact that I made a poem in the beginning of the photo album as well!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          It's 'cause I'm a cute WooHoo.
          and I'm innocent....

sigpic

Comment

Sarai.....what are you doing up so late? Then again it is Friday/Saturday.....the weekend!
            sigpic

Comment

It’s 5am. I woke around three after what has to be the weirdest dream ever *looks around for Bekki* No Martin though

I dreamt that my father needed a lift to the station. I couldn’t take him because my car (turquoise 1963 VW Beetle, my first car) had oil pouring out of it, all over the garage floor. I’d had it looked at by four mechanics, but none of them could figure out what was causing the oil to leak. We couldn’t use my mother’s car because for some reason it was parked at the bottom of the hill. Anywoo, I drove my father’s car to the station and dropped him off, then drove back home. There was some discussion about how we were going to get my mother’s car back, since my car was still out of action (I have no idea why we couldn’t drive down in my father’s car, it seemed to have disappeared ) Then my youngest brother, John, turned up to look at my car and saw immediately that there was a screw loose (which wood actually apply well to him ) on the engine casing, and once he’d tightened it the car was fine. Then I woke up.

So, several very weird things in that dream…

1. I haven’t seen any of my family for more than fifteen years, and my mother died last year.
              2. My mother never had a car since she didn’t drive, except for one occasion over at Ash Ranges when she nearly drove us all into a ditch. I must have been about 11 at the time.
              3. The whole thing took place at my present home, which doesn’t have a garage.
              4. The bottom of the hill is only a ten minute walk away, so there was really no reason why we couldn’t just walk down and fetch the car back. Besides which, my brother had arrived in his car, so could have taken us to get it anyway.

And no, I hadn’t eaten any cheese or drunk any wine before I went to bed, so I guess I have to accept that I there’s something very strange going on in my subconscious

Comment

And no, I hadn’t eaten any cheese or drunk any wine before I went to bed, so I guess I have to accept that I there’s something very strange going on in my subconscious
                Welcome to the dark side ...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Welcome to the dark side ...

What I'd really like to know, seriously, is why I always remember my dreams when apparently most people don't?

Everyone dreams every night, yet most are not remembered. I often dream several times a night and can always remember them - sometimes I only catch bits and pieces before the dream fades, but often I remember the whole thing in detail. Most of my dreams are just ordinary and of little note, but often they are very strange (as with this one) and I find it impossible to go back to sleep because I'm trying to figure out what they mean, if anything

Comment

You know me and dreams. I have no idea what they mean, but IIRC, you only remember your dreams if you wake up within a few minutes of dreaming. Also, if you wake up while dreaming and then fall asleep you are prone to forget them as well unless they were particularly vivid.

Working the night away in the labor room. I can't complain too much. It's been pretty slow, *knock wood* tho I did just have a mama come in in labor. She's getting comfy in her room and an epidural (was in her plan). Then we'll have a baby. I hope.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ok, I know I referred to my garden as a jungle, but I was joking........ so I didn't expect to find this on my lawn..

It's an Adder, the only poisonous snake indigenous to the UK.

And it's just sitting there........ looking at me..........

Last edited by Jumble; 14 May 2011, 02:38 AM. Reason: spelling :o

Comment

Ok, I know I referred to my garden as a jungle, but I was joking........ so I didn't expect to find this on my lawn..

It's an Adder, the only poisonous snake indiginous to the UK.

He's cute!
                        sigpic

Comment

It's an Adder, the only poisonous snake indiginous to the UK.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            He's cute!
                            That wasn't my first thought.....

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                            That was!

It was about six inches from my foot when I first noticed it *exit Jumble, very fast..... to get her camera *

He's gone now, and I've warned my neighbours to watch out for him in case the kids think he's a toy

And what have I told you about not quoting me before I've corrected my typos?

Comment

It was about six inches from my foot when I first noticed it
                              *faints*
                              Tpyos, what tyypos? I didn't even notice
                              Last edited by Leo1; 14 May 2011, 03:15 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                                *faints*
                                Tpyos, what tyypos? I didn't even notice
                                I spelt indigenous wrong - too many i's and not enough e's

Comment

Working...
                                X