The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    Finally I managed to login into the forum! GW was down for me all day!
    Thank goodness, Sil!!! *hugs*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Finally I managed to login into the forum! GW was down for me all day!
      That wasn't very nice....Shame on you GW! Now stop that!

Whoa....5 users and 11 guests!

Hmmmm....JUMBLE - do you think they are plotting counter attacks to are invasion of the PNW?

And yes - that was See's candy and I believe the chocolate covered carmels were his downfall!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Now onto important matters. I noticed you are arriving around 4:30 in the evening on Saturday. Now, your hours will be flakey (but I believe going West is easier then heading East). However since it is your first day here and you will have been sitting on a plane for 10 hours, you might not want to hop onto some wild adventure until the next day....so

How about that first afternoon/evening (since we won't get to the house until around 6pm)we stay around the house, chat, drink wine, eat snack foods (I can have a spitfired chicken and some salads to eat) and take it easy. Or we can walk to the "pub" which is about 2 blocks away, or go to Bennett's which is an elevator ride and a few steps away. Although Bennett's is a "wine" bar they do have food. Maybe even a drive around the Island before I take you home. Just a relaxing evening to get you "prepared" for the rest of the time!
        I have no idea - but if the trip to Vancouver is anything to go by I was buzzing when I arrived and definitely not ready to sleep! It'll probably be best to do something to keep me busy until US bedtime - that way I'll be ready for anything the next day

Then..... we can do whatever we want for the rest of the trip! (A WOOHOO - BE PREPARED/OR BE AWARE NOTICE!)

Oh dear, is Seattle ready for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Horses for courses I know, but I really couldn't get excited about visiting libraries
          Well I have to admit it's more the 'in America' part that I'm excited about
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I have no problems with GW whatsoever.
            *hugs GW*

*eats a chocolate*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have no idea - but if the trip to Vancouver is anything to go by I was buzzing when I arrived and definitely not ready to sleep! It'll probably be best to do something to keep me busy until US bedtime - that way I'll be ready for anything the next day

Oh dear, is Seattle ready for us?
              If not....it will be their problem.....I have gotten the word out!

Well, time for some breakfast or maybe lunch since it is 12:45 pm. Need to run some errands and check on a package that was suppose to be delivered here! See you all later (that is after I shower, dress, eat.....oh well I guess I won't be leaving immediately....I need about 5 minutes).
              sigpic

Comment

That wasn't very nice....Shame on you GW! Now stop that!

Whoa....5 users and 11 guests!

Hmmmm....JUMBLE - do you think they are plotting counter attacks to are invasion of the PNW?
                Could well be! Maybe we should have kept it quiet

And yes - that was See's candy and I believe the chocolate covered carmels were his downfall!
                Really? I thought it was the maple syrup ones that he loved?

Of course I could be wrong - I was concentrating more on his mouth rather than what was going in it

*imagines the expression on Martin's face when confronted with one of Stuart's chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce.......*

I think he'd love it Bit of a chocoholic on the quiet is our Martin

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*

I have no problems with GW whatsoever.
                  *hugs GW*

*eats a chocolate*
                  Well that's just....... favouritism

Comment

Could well be! Maybe we should have kept it quiet

Really? I thought it was the maple syrup ones that he loved?

Of course I could be wrong - I was concentrating more on his mouth rather than what was going in it

*imagines the expression on Martin's face when confronted with one of Stuart's chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce.......*

I think he'd love it Bit of a chocoholic on the quiet is our Martin
                    You could be right....I only remember AT giving Martin a hard time....and the 3 lb box was almost gone when I came back into that area again!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well that's just....... favouritism
                      It's 'cause I'm a cute WooHoo.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

If not....it will be their problem.....I have gotten the word out!

Well, time for some breakfast or maybe lunch since it is 12:45 pm. Need to run some errands and check on a package that was suppose to be delivered here! See you all later (that is after I shower, dress, eat.....oh well I guess I won't be leaving immediately....I need about 5 minutes).
                        *bounces*

Comment

You could be right....I only remember AT giving Martin a hard time....and the 3 lb box was almost gone when I came back into that area again!
                          3 lb???

Well I'm pretty sure it wasn't Martin that ate them, he was busy

Comment

Hee. I'm so excited for you guys! ((((Laurie and Jumble))))
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Hee. I'm so excited for you guys! ((((Laurie and Jumble))))
                              It's like we're all going on an interactive virtual holiday

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

For all the problems GW has been giving you, you've managed to talk quite a bit
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X