No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW is sure acting pursnipity! In order to log in I have to mess up my first log in on purpose then type it in. Otherwise, it spells out my password which won't work. I have to wait until it lets me load the the p/w with dots instead of the actual word.

And
    Originally posted by starlover
    Still hope everyone is coming back; I don't like a quiet thread!
    What's the problem....not afraid of the dark lonely thread are we......just sick Jumble on it. She'll straighten them out quickly!

Is rather quiet around here. But then again it is Friday, which means Jumble will be visiting in 2 weeks......Does that mean I have to straighten up the place some before she comes?
    sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Oh GW, please start behaving again. It feels sad and lonely and depleted with so many woohoos forced out
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I managed to get it work today without problems. But I've seen others are having issues still
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          GW is sure acting pursnipity! In order to log in I have to mess up my first log in on purpose then type it in. Otherwise, it spells out my password which won't work. I have to wait until it lets me load the the p/w with dots instead of the actual word.
          I had to request a new password three times yesterday because it just kept refusing to accept ANY!!!

And

What's the problem....not afraid of the dark lonely thread are we......just sick Jumble on it. She'll straighten them out quickly!
          But..... you make me sound so scary Everyone knows I'm just a sweet, innocent little WooHoo *smiles sweetly*

Is rather quiet around here. But then again it is Friday, which means Jumble will be visiting in 2 weeks......Does that mean I have to straighten up the place some before she comes?
          *bounces* Two weeks!!!

And yes, you do have to straighten the place up! I did it for you........

.... and I expect to be made to feel at home by the addition of several Martinpics on the walls of the bedroom and kitchen

Had another visit from little Olivia today - apparently she talked about me non-stop when her daddy got home yesterday and spent most of this morning saying to her mum "Can we go to Bumble's house now? Can we? Please can we go now?" every five minutes She and Annie got on really well, so everything is looking good for Monday

Child number 67. I can't believe it

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I had to request a new password three times yesterday because it just kept refusing to accept ANY!!!
            I had to make a mistake on my password on purpose to get to a different screen. It kept putting my password in instead of the dots it uses. The only way I could get the damn thing to work.

*bounces* Two weeks!!!

And yes, you do have to straighten the place up! I did it for you........

.... and I expect to be made to feel at home by the addition of several Martinpics on the walls of the bedroom and kitchen
            Hmmmmm. Okay but there isn't any walls in my kitchen....just cupboards! And most likely you will be sleeping in the living room.....so I suppose I will have to drape pictures of him in there????

Had another visit from little Olivia today - apparently she talked about me non-stop when her daddy got home yesterday and spent most of this morning saying to her mum "Can we go to Bumble's house now? Can we? Please can we go now?" every five minutes She and Annie got on really well, so everything is looking good for Monday Child number 67. I can't believe it
            Just as long as they know you are leaving in 2 weeks for America and won't be back for awhile....don't want any munchins following you here now!

I really have to clean!....can't I just run the cats through with their tails wagging!

BTW - I am putting in a request for nice weather....no rain....but it won't be real hot.....probably in the low 60's - about 16 to 18* C! Hope that works for you!
            sigpic

Comment

I had to make a mistake on my password on purpose to get to a different screen. It kept putting my password in instead of the dots it uses. The only way I could get the damn thing to work.

Hmmmmm. Okay but there isn't any walls in my kitchen....just cupboards! And most likely you will be sleeping in the living room.....so I suppose I will have to drape pictures of him in there????
              Yes. And what's wrong with putting pictures on the cupboard doors? Works for me

Just as long as they know you are leaving in 2 weeks for America and won't be back for awhile....don't want any munchkins following you here now!
              That was the first thing I said to the mum when she first approached me, but she's got it covered No munchkins stowing away in my luggage

I really have to clean!....can't I just run the cats through with their tails wagging!
              *sigh*

When I think of the hours and hours of effort I put into making my place halfway decent in your honour

Comment

Yes. And what's wrong with putting pictures on the cupboard doors? Works for me

That was the first thing I said to the mum when she first approached me, but she's got it covered No munchkins stowing away in my luggage

*sigh*

When I think of the hours and hours of effort I put into making my place halfway decent in your honour
                Great now Twitter is in "Overcapacity" status!

Oh all right, play the guilt card. You know it will work.

Hey I have an idea. I am planning on moving again. How about we play fill the boxes! Now doesn't that sound like fun. One for wine bottles (probably empty by the time we put it in there), one for pictures (which you will probably keep taking out to look at), two for the cats (which we know they won't stay in unless they use it to poop in).....hmmmm well maybe I'll scratch that idea. Oh well, back to shoving everything under the bed and couches. Now how do I get the cat out from under the bed so I can shove the junk under there!

And then again, we will be out and about a lot and only home to sleep (except when we are are in Canada) and drink wine. Oh well, maybe if I keep you drunk enough you won't even notice the mess! Feed you a cupcake before we get into the car to drive you to my place....now I have a plan!
                Last edited by llp; 13 May 2011, 09:48 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh all right, play the guilt card. You know it will work.

Hey I have an idea. I am planning on moving again. How about we play fill the boxes! Now doesn't that sound like fun. One for wine bottles (probably empty by the time we put it in there), one for pictures (which you will probably keep taking out to look at), two for the cats (which we know they won't stay in unless they use it to poop in).....hmmmm well maybe I'll scratch that idea. Oh well, back to shoving everything under the bed and couches. Now how do I get the cat out from under the bed so I can shove the junk under there!
                  You know the only thing you could put in a box that wood interest me wood be...... well you know what that wood be

And please, make sure the cat is out from under the bed before you go shoving things under there

And then again, we will be out and about a lot and only home to sleep (except when we are are in Canada) and drink wine. Oh well, maybe if I keep you drunk enough you won't even notice the mess! Feed you a cupcake before we get into the car to drive you to my place....now I have a plan!
                  Wine and cupcakes - enough of those and you really needn't bother tidying up because I won't notice a thing Add in The Quilt and I'll be happy

Anything you want me to bring with me? English chocolate? Dove shampoo? Don't ask for broccoli - I might have a little trouble explaining that to security

Comment

You know the only thing you could put in a box that wood interest me wood be...... well you know what that wood be

And please, make sure the cat is out from under the bed before you go shoving things under there

Wine and cupcakes - enough of those and you really needn't bother tidying up because I won't notice a thing Add in The Quilt and I'll be happy

Anything you want me to bring with me? English chocolate? Dove shampoo? Don't ask for broccoli - I might have a little trouble explaining that to security

Hmmmm....what do I want?????? Dove Shampoo????? I use Pantene, but I can get a small bottle of Dove if you like! As for chocolate....only if you want it.....You have to experience the "American" flavors of life. You know, like go native ! However, I do have coffee and tea for you. And breakfast foods plus snacks.... Remember, I offered driving skills and a place to stay and some exciting things to do....not a lot of cooking. I gave that up in my 40's! (And I mean my 40's not the 1940's - ) I do have wine....lots of wine! Oh and cupcakes and muffins. And a bed for you (sort of)! As for anything else.....you will just have to wait and see!

Oh and the "QUILT" is sitting and waiting for you!
                    Last edited by llp; 13 May 2011, 10:05 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Now Twitter is acting up just like GW was yesterday. It kicked me out and now I can't get back in. Why don't these sites anticipate how popular they are going to be and expand appropriately!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm....what do I want?????? Dove Shampoo????? I use Pantene, but I can get a small bottle of Dove if you like! As for chocolate....only if you want it.....You have to experience the "American" flavors of life. You know, like go native ! However, I do have coffee and tea for you. And breakfast foods plus snacks.... Remember, I offered driving skills and a place to stay and some exciting things to do....not a lot of cooking. I gave that up in my 40's! (And I mean my 40's not the 1940's - ) I do have wine....lots of wine! Oh and cupcakes and muffins. And a bed for you (sort of)! As for anything else.....you will just have to wait and see!
                        Not for me, silly, I meant for you! Dove is the one you used here and said you liked

Go native? Ok........ do I need a buckskin shirt and a couple of feathers in my hair?

I've never had American chocolate, can't wait to try it. And the cupcakes...... lots of wine sounds good Er....... you did remember not to put the red in the fridge didn't you?

Comment

Not for me, silly, I meant for you! Dove is the one you used here and said you liked

Go native? Ok........ do I need a buckskin shirt and a couple of feathers in my hair?

I've never had American chocolate, can't wait to try it. And the cupcakes...... lots of wine sounds good Er....... you did remember not to put the red in the fridge didn't you?
                          What kind of reds do like?
                          sigpic

Comment

Buckskin shirts are out....Going native around here means wearing just your personality! So, probably not a necessity!

And all red wines have been removed from the refrig and set on their sides awaiting further instructions.....

And no special instructions for the shower other than to turn it on....oh there is a special instruction....you need to pull up on the spindle if you want it to come out of the top, otherwise it is a bath! Easy to do!

Also, don't kick any of the cats....definately not allowed. And I told them they can't get into the bed when you're in it.

As for specialties....wasn't thinking of chocolate....we are noted for "coffee", "seafood" (especially Salmon and crustaceans - shrimp, scallops, etc), wine, good restaurants, cupcakes, lots of reading, causing "mischief" - which you are already well prepared for! And a lot of other things I can't think of like the Space Needle, Pike's Market, etc. But I don't think chocolate. Got good ice cream here - goes well with cupcakes!

I promise I won't starve you (we can walk across the street to eat!), will drive you all over the place (and possible nuttier than you already are ), and wear you out but only to a reasonable point! All other things are extra and you will have to look at the "specialty" menu once you arrive! Hmmmm! Maybe I should have picked a better icon!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              What kind of reds do like?
                              My preference is for Australian Shiraz or Merlot, but I'll try anything One of my faves is a very very cheap wine - Celier de Dauphins - which is French. Normally I'm not keen on French wines - too thin - I prefer a full bodied red
                              Last edited by Jumble; 13 May 2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

My preferences is for Australian Shiraz or Merlot, but I'll try anything One of my faves is a very very cheap wine - Celier de Dauphins - which is French. Normally I'm not keen on French wines - too thin - I prefer a full bodied red
                                OMG - Wine preferences....I like mine to be in a bottle with a cork!

However, I need to run over to Costco next week and I will look for Australian Shiraz or Merlot and your French wine Celier de Dauphins. However, usually American wines are cheapest in the states. But we do have Merlots (which I don't have on hand) but I will get them and there is also a "3 grape" wine that is suppose to be good. I am sure we will find something to soothe your palate or go through a lot of bottles until we do!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X