• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *raises glass of Jacob's Creek* Thank you
    *clinks glass*

It's that Dee, she's in a very strange mood tonight
    So I see But then, she's always in a strange mood, isn't she?

It's Gloria Hunniford that's driving me nuts with it! And yes, I AM yelling at the TV, because she really should know better
    Yes. She should. I sympathise. And it took me a couple of goes to spell that so I think that brings me to the end of this post
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*raises glass of Jacob's Creek* Thank you

It's that Dee, she's in a very strange mood tonight

It's Gloria Hunniford that's driving me nuts with it! And yes, I AM yelling at the TV, because she really should know better

Edit: Hey look! Six members and six guests - we should buddy up!

*grabs Martin before anyone else can*

Oh seriously? Paul McCartney's getting married again??? Let's hope he's chosen more wisely this time
      Thank you!

Oh, and I'm siding with the Spencers just for the record! *giggles*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *clinks glass*

Yes. She should. I sympathise. And it took me a couple of goes to2. spell that so I think that brings me to the end of this post
      Thank you!!!

2. Spell, hehehe.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*clinks glass*

Except when she's jetlagged

Yes. She should. I sympathise. And it took me a couple of goes to spell that so I think that brings me to the end of this post
        Oh dear! Did they not have Josi-sized glasses at the pub? Or did you drink a whole one?

Comment

*waves*

I'm feeling a bit useless today. Took a longish nap in anticipation of a night in the labor room and got the ball rolling on publicity for the concert. It's coming up so soon again, all of a sudden!

Thinking about printing up some t-shirts to sell at the venue too. Not sure. Suddenly nervous that we won't get a crowd. Ack. Want to fill the theater. It's only 130 seats, I should be able to sell at least 100, but I'm feeling so uncertain right now. Probably just hunger talking...

In positive news, after tonight, it's only 7 more weeks of slavery. Here's hoping for lots of good news in the not-too-far-distant future.

*hugs*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Thank you!

Oh, and I'm siding with the Spencers just for the record! *giggles*

Thank you!!!

2. Spell, hehehe.
            Ok, I'll bite. What's with you and 'spell' tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              *waves*

I'm feeling a bit useless today. Took a longish nap in anticipation of a night in the labor room and got the ball rolling on publicity for the concert. It's coming up so soon again, all of a sudden!

Thinking about printing up some t-shirts to sell at the venue too. Not sure. Suddenly nervous that we won't get a crowd. Ack. Want to fill the theater. It's only 130 seats, I should be able to sell at least 100, but I'm feeling so uncertain right now. Probably just hunger talking...

In positive news, after tonight, it's only 7 more weeks of slavery. Here's hoping for lots of good news in the not-too-far-distant future.

*hugs*
              *huggles MoB* You'll do great, you know you will

Did you tell Amanda about the concert? She did ask

Oh dear! Landslide vote against AV

Comment

*huggles Josi*

*giggles at Jumble and Josi* Grammar; such a fun thing...

Edit: Hey look! Six members and six guests - we should buddy up!
                I'll take Shep...or...another hot male guest...

*grabs Martin before anyone else can*
                Of course you did.

Oh seriously? Paul McCartney's getting married again??? Let's hope he's chosen more wisely this time
                for what...the eight time? Some people just shouldn't be allowed to get married.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *huggles Josi*

Of course you did.

for what...the eight time? Some people just shouldn't be allowed to get married.
                  The third. I guess this one can't be marrying him for his money since wife number two took most of it

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble
                    Oh dear! Did they not have Josi-sized glasses at the pub? Or did you drink a whole one?

*hugs MoB* It's entirely natural to be nervous about it, but I'm sure you'll sell lots of tickets and it'll be awesome! Wish I could be there!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs MoB* It's entirely natural to be nervous about it, but I'm sure you'll sell lots of tickets and it'll be awesome! Wish I could be there!
                      Woodn't it be Awesome if we could all go? Why is the world so large?

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        *waves*

*hugs*
                        *hugs* You will totally get the crowd. You guys are amazing, from what I saw from the vid the last time, I would so love to be there!

Oh and I almost was. Since the wedding, and everything that happened here, I thought I should kinda guilt my dad into giving me the money for going to New York and for a few days I was going, and was thinking to surprise you cause I had it timed to come to the concert.
                        Unfortuantely it's not happening, so you're just gonna have to do this again!

Ok, I'll bite. What's with you and 'spell' tonight?
                        Oh, I'm so glad you asked! It's because all day I've been struggling with spelling and every time I thought about it I would also think about magic spells That's about it, but it's so funny and I have no idea why.

Did you click on the thank you links?

*huggles Josi*

Of course you did.

Hey! He's spreading the loveeee.
                        sigpic

Comment

Woodn't it be Awesome if we could all go? Why is the world so large?
                          Because otherwise we wouldn't all fit on it!

MoB I'm sure it will be an amazing event!
                          sigpic

Comment

That is so cool! I'm gonna try it next time when I'm in an elevator...
                            sigpic

Comment

The third. I guess this one can't be marrying him for his money since wife number two took most of it
                              Only three? That's not too be bad..

And I remember the wife #2 story.

Still...it feels like a lot more wives...
                              sigpic

Comment

Because otherwise we wouldn't all fit on it!

MoB I'm sure it will be an amazing event!
                                I'm really glad we live today opposed to fifty years ago. We have the internet!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X