The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yes. Let us embrace each others insanity and deny our own!
    Isn't that how it's always worked with us?

All I hope is that it's not...
    Will centric
    Oh pleeeeeeze no! I've had quite enough of Will centric eps already

Spoilers for Sanctuary - Metamorphosis
    Spoiler:
    Although I do admit that I liked Metamorphosis. Not least because it meant I didn't actually have to see him for most of the ep No, joking aside, it was a good storyline and I loved how the others took the mickey at first and then changed their attitudes once they realised it was serious. Typical family responses I thought

But yeah. I think it'll be a stand alone as well.
    *bounces along*

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Lol, you just need to die your hair blond and you're Legally Blonde
      Already thought about doing that but blonde doesn't suit me.

And a written, perhaps directed and produced episodes by Martin...Jumble is never going to survive that.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I meant to say 'ten times me' How many times have I told you not to quote me until I've had time to edit?

There's a fold at the tip of your tongue? I thought it wood be a fork! Or is that just your tail?

*hugs Nad for her own insanity*

Yes indeed! Can't wait to see that one

Is this another of your tricks? The file name doesn't give much of a clue....

I wonder who will direct it? I bet he'll do a really Awesome standalone ep! *bounces*

Martin? Where?

I sincerely hope he's not on the previous page

*covers Martin's gorgeous green eyes*

I hope Amanda doesn't direct it! Cause that would mean it's a Will ep... and I want it to be Helen ep!!!! Or Druitt, or Tesla, or Hendry or Kate... or I don't know... Decklan ep?

About the link, you're just gonna have to risk it!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Definitely not! Besides, you're far too intelligent to be 'blonde'

And a written, perhaps directed and produced episodes by Martin...Jumble is never going to survive that.
          Sure you don't want him to play the lead guest as well?

I don't really think he'll direct his own ep On the other hand, if anyone can, Martin can

Comment

I hope Amanda doesn't direct it! Cause that would mean it's a Will ep... and I want it to be Helen ep!!!! Or Druitt, or Tesla, or Hendry or Kate... or I don't know... Decklan ep?
            ........ in fact it could be The Lady on the Park Bench, just as long as it's not Will, right?

About the link, you're just gonna have to risk it!
            I clicked - it won't play Is that because it knows you're just trying to gross me out and it doesn't want to be a part of that?

Comment

*flops on couch*

The kids are alseep - I can haz wine now?

Half god? What are you thinking???

You go and wine up!

And half is because he knows of this thread. It's in case he ever reads it, keeps him (even more) humble

Ah how lucky you are in your parents! I've always envied you your Mom - mine wood have been delighted to have such an obvious imperfection to pick at and point out to the world

*sends hugs to adopted Mom*
              Absolutely! Sure we (me and mom) have had talks about skin transplantation and convenient haircuts, but never *ever* did she make it sound like I was worth less, or unattractive or an oddity. We've come to a point in which we can actually joke about it and be silly and I admire her for that so much that it makes me proud. The fire happened at home and it has been more traumatizing to her than it has been to me, because she remembers it all. So to come to that point and to have had the upbringing I had make me feel immensly happy to have her in my life.
              *includes hugs with the sent ones and wraps them in a bow*

*blinks*
              So yeah, I'll just let her read this for Mothers Day on sunday and I'll be all done!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's a law.

Spoiler:
                Although I do admit that I liked Metamorphosis. Not least because it meant I didn't actually have to see him for most of the ep No, joking aside, it was a good storyline and I loved how the others took the mickey at first and then changed their attitudes once they realised it was serious. Typical family responses I thought

The problem I have with most Will eps, no matter how awesome they look is
                (spoiler to hide the flames )
                Spoiler:
                ... that I don't feel that the carachter can carry an episode 'alone'. He's just not interesting enough, IMHO. If he has a B story, then fine, I can fast forward to the good parts (on second viewing), but to have to watch an entire ep of Will on his date gone bad? Icky.
                Last edited by DutchIndeed; 06 May 2011, 11:34 AM. Reason: funny typos
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I find it hugely interesting to see what happens

And hm. Martin. The little hug delaying half god that he is...
                  Yay for the hugs!

As for the earlier body image convo. I never really fuzzed about the way people saw me. Sure I had moments thinking: ''Maybe I should lose some weight'' but I mostly shrugged them off.
                  I've gotten some visible burn scars on my face and hands when I was a little over a year and I think that growing up with those and a view on life that pretty much made me realize that people love you, even when you're 'not perfect', really made me not bother as much. Who cares about a tummy? I'm just glad to, you know... still be alive.
                  Oh, we're glad too. *hugs*

Spoiler:

Metamorphosis

Spoiler:
                  I didn't like it, cause the bcg is too game-like, and there was will in every.single.shot. Okay, not every shot, but basically, I knew he was there, lol.

I've thought about why I don't like Will, and I know it's not because Robin, I've seen him in other movies, and never had a problem with him, and I still can't come up with an answer.

Do you have a pic so we can be sure?

evil giggle *blinks innocently*

........ in fact it could be The Lady on the Park Bench, just as long as it's not Will, right?

I clicked - it won't play Is that because it knows you're just trying to gross me out and it doesn't want to be a part of that?
                  Oh! Now there's the idea!!!! Maybe someone could suggest something to certain someone

It's not playing??? Maybe you should click on PDL pic first and see if that does it!
                  sigpic

Comment

You go and wine up!

And half is because he knows of this thread. It's in case he ever reads it, keeps him (even more) humble

I doubt anything we can say or do will ever make him less humble, he's just too nice a person to ever take us for granted

I was going to say he'll never get a big head about it, but since Nad is in the house, I refrained

Absolutely! Sure we (me and mom) have had talks about skin transplantation and convenient haircuts, but never *ever* did she make it sound like I was worth less, or unattractive or an oddity. We've come to a point in which we can actually joke about it and be silly and I admire her for that so much that it makes me proud. The fire happened at home and it has been more traumatizing to her than it has been to me, because she remembers it all. So to come to that point and to have had the upbringing I had make me feel immensly happy to have her in my life.
                    I can quite understand the trauma to her, and I bet there's a heck of a lot of guilt there too - we mums take full responsibility for whatever bad things happen to our children and blame ourselves for not being able to stop it (Well, some of us do ) Huge kudos to you both for being able to be silly about something that could have ruined both your lives. Like I said, you're both very lucky

*includes hugs with the sent ones and wraps them in a bow*

*blinks*
                    So yeah, I'll just let her read this for Mothers Day on sunday and I'll be all done!
                    It's Mother's Day on Sunday? We had it weeks ago

Comment

Definitely not! Besides, you're far too intelligent to be 'blonde'
                      Oh...

So no blonde...I'll keep that in mind.

As for the intelligent; that's why I want to take over the world. Intelligent people always want to dominate it!

Sure you don't want him to play the lead guest as well?

I don't really think he'll direct his own ep On the other hand, if anyone can, Martin can
                      You just want a one-man show I think...

I think Peter DeLuise did it in the past...and if Martin reads this now I'm sure he will see this as a challenge. To write, produce, direct and guest star in one episode!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's a law.

The problem I have with most Will eps, no matter how awesome they look is
                        (spoiler to hide the flames )
                        Spoiler:
                        ... that I don't feel that the carachter can carry an episode 'alone'. He's just not interesting enough, IMHO. If he has a B story, then fine, I can fast forward to the good parts (on second viewing), but to have to watch an entire ep of Will on his date gone bad? Icky.
                        That might be it! I definitely agree with you
                        sigpic

Comment

In case you haven't been on FB

sigpic

Comment

Metamorphosis

Spoiler:
                            I didn't like it, cause the bcg is too game-like, and there was will in every.single.shot. Okay, not every shot, but basically, I knew he was there, lol.

I've thought about why I don't like Will, and I know it's not because Robin, I've seen him in other movies, and never had a problem with him, and I still can't come up with an answer.
                            Ah, that's where we differ. I mean no disrespect to Robin, and I certainly won't disparage him here, but I just don't find him or Will convincing *shrugs*

Oh! Now there's the idea!!!! Maybe someone could suggest something to certain someone
                            is that a hint?

It's not playing??? Maybe you should click on PDL pic first and see if that does it!
                            Not.a.chance.in.heck.

Comment

That might be it! I definitely agree with you
                              I find Will to be very 'flat' as a character and fairly one-dimensional. I'm hoping next season we might see a few more sides to his character and back story what with...

Spoiler:
                              the mention of his Dad in Metamorphosis

but then I thought we might get that this season so not holding out too much hope. I'd rather have 5 minutes of pure Tesla genius than another Will-centric episode atm! That's no reflection on how I feel about Robin Dunne btw, just about the Will character . Regarding Metamorphosis...

Spoiler:
                              it was a bit 'meh' for me. Generally I liked it, but it was nowhere near as good as Pax Romana or Hangover, and then again waaaaay better than One Night

Comment

Aww, thanks!
                                *hugs*

And I feel the same. I think Robin is a nice guy, but Will... Meh.

I doubt anything we can say or do will ever make him less humble, he's just too nice a person to ever take us for granted

I was going to say he'll never get a big head about it, but since Nad is in the house, I refrained
                                Heh, I had a feeling you'd say that!

And hey... I didn't even get the 'head jokes' at first! I had to be informed and I still don't link 'big head' to ...
                                *blinks*
                                ...big head.

I can quite understand the trauma to her, and I bet there's a heck of a lot of guilt there too - we mums take full responsibility for whatever bad things happen to our children and blame ourselves for not being able to stop it (Well, some of us do ) Huge kudos to you both for being able to be silly about something that could have ruined both your lives. Like I said, you're both very lucky

It's Mother's Day on Sunday? We had it weeks ago
                                *nods*
                                And
                                And *hugs*

I think Peter DeLuise did it in the past...and if Martin reads this now I'm sure he will see this as a challenge. To write, produce, direct and guest star in one episode!
                                Yes!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X