X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Damian*
    *blinks*
    *clings to his feet, just for the fun of it*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wow. No new posts?! That's a first...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Maybe Damian blew us away with what he said? In the good way.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Have you seen this? Damian talks about Sanctuary's huge fanbase and support
          Saw it when it aired on TV. While I do not cheer the SGU cancellation it has created an opportunity for Sanctuary. There is a show called Innerspace on the Space channel here in Canada. It is on 4 nights a week and they discuss the main show that was on that night. They also feature interviews with cast and crew like this one. For the first part of season 3 Sanctuary was shown on the same night as SGU and it was SGU that got the focus of Innerspace. I had contacted them a couple of times to suggest they talk about both shows or alternate, to no avail. Since the cancellation of SGU it has been moved to another night and now Sanctuary gets the focus from Innerspace on Fridays.

Innerspace has also done a couple of shows (one for SGU and one for Being Human) where they brought the cast to Toronto and invited fans to an open interview session. I'm hoping we will see that for Sanctuary as well.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Maybe Damian blew us away with what he said? In the good way.
            Heh. Damian has the power to break WooHoodStock? How cool

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Saw it when it aired on TV. While I do not cheer the SGU cancellation it has created an opportunity for Sanctuary. There is a show called Innerspace on the Space channel here in Canada. It is on 4 nights a week and they discuss the main show that was on that night. They also feature interviews with cast and crew like this one. For the first part of season 3 Sanctuary was shown on the same night as SGU and it was SGU that got the focus of Innerspace. I had contacted them a couple of times to suggest they talk about both shows or alternate, to no avail. Since the cancellation of SGU it has been moved to another night and now Sanctuary gets the focus from Innerspace on Fridays.

Innerspace has also done a couple of shows (one for SGU and one for Being Human) where they brought the cast to Toronto and invited fans to an open interview session. I'm hoping we will see that for Sanctuary as well.
            That wood be awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Sometimes the Woohoos are quiet...

Perhaps they are meditating?

More likely they took an overdosis of broccoli that rendered them unable to post.
              sigpic

Comment

Heh. Damian has the power to break WooHoodStock? How cool

That wood be awesome!
                It wood. That is definitely something (my calendar allowing) that I would fly to Toronto to see.

BTW, I think I am done with auctions for a bit. S4K, then Propworks and this week I went to an antique auction!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Sometimes the Woohoos are quiet...

Perhaps they are meditating?

More likely they took an overdosis of broccoli that rendered them unable to post.
                  Drat. I knew I should have locked the broccoli jar. I knew it.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  It wood. That is definitely something (my calendar allowing) that I would fly to Toronto to see.

BTW, I think I am done with auctions for a bit. S4K, then Propworks and this week I went to an antique auction!
                  I almost said that I wood too, but that's not true.
                  I'd love to, but it won't happen.

And well yeah, it's about time you got a break

sigpic

Comment

Still playing with Josi’s tut….

Comment

Jumble, what gorgeous splashes of colour and Martin!
                      (Yes. That's a good thing )

sigpic

Comment

*is still loving what Jumble is doing with my tut*

Evening Woohoos!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jumble, what gorgeous splashes of colour and Martin!
                          (Yes. That's a good thing )
                          Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *is still loving what Jumble is doing with my tut*

Evening Woohoos!
                          Thank you

Jumble + Martin = colour

Are you watching Castle?

Comment

Nope. I know it's on, but now I've started from the beginning I've decided I'm going to watch through and catch up properly. Then next season I can watch 'live'
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*wanders in, and it dumbfounded by the awesomeness that is Jumble's avi*

Hey, Y'all. Alive. Kicking. On my way to baseball practice.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Nope. I know it's on, but now I've started from the beginning I've decided I'm going to watch through and catch up properly. Then next season I can watch 'live'
                                I might do the same

I watched Sanctuary : Metamorphosis instead

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *wanders in, and it dumbfounded by the awesomeness that is Jumble's avi*

Hey, Y'all. Alive. Kicking. On my way to baseball practice.
                                Gorgeous isn't he it?

Good to see you *huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X