Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    No idea....
    Maybe you scared them by running around nekkid with a net earlier?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Maybe you scared them by running around nekkid with a net earlier?
      Most likely.

I will not promise not to do it again. Ok?

EDIT: Did I also mention that afterwards my computer is trying to kill itself and I got the advice from the IT desk here at work to just go with it till the fan really stops working, the computer overheats and dies.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Apparently what you need to do is untick the ones you've previously quoted
        Oh.... my

Actors' pants should stay on...........

Hehehehe...

Hmm...lemme think it has been at least 6 years for me, but I think it was around an hour or so...I just remember that I was happy to be able to miss a boring class lol!
        An hour isn't toooo bad. I won't be missing a class though. It doesn't work that way for me

That's really good and that gives me an inkling that she has more experience with it...
        Quite possibly. She's young, but really good at her job so far as I can see. She likes to get to speak to her students to know them.

Oh no *hugs*
        See my brothers and I are all dyslexic and we make fun of each other (we could start a whole new dictionairy with interesting sentences/words) but I can see how it can be really frustrating.

EDIT: Speaking of frustrating...even here at work people sometimes make fun of something I wrote, just because they don't know and I accidentally wrote something in the wrong context(quick e-mail without re-reading it) and it is also partly the fact that I'm not a native speaker.
        It is frustrating when that happens, but others on the other hand help me and just edit my writing, point out my mistakes and show me how to write it accurately. That usually helps me understand stuff better and improve.
        I think people who don't understand turn to making fun of you by default. *hug*

It might end up being you wanting to read too fast, or having a concentration dip? Better safe than sorry, horrible cliche that it is
        It could be that I'm a true dipstick, yes

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        Happy Birthday Brad!

Wendy I think that you should take the test, it's better to know if you have Dyslexia or not. Though I don't know very much about this disease, maybe cos in Italy % of people with Dyslexia is very low 'cause there's no difference between what we say and what we write
        I've spoken to my tutor and she's sorting it out so that I can take the test

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRAD!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          An hour isn't toooo bad. I won't be missing a class though. It doesn't work that way for me
          Don't quote me on it...it's been years ago for me!
          Plus I also had two orientation conversations before I was allowed to take it. One with one person and an orientational test then later on a conversation that included my parents, and after that the test was done.

Quite possibly. She's young, but really good at her job so far as I can see. She likes to get to speak to her students to know them.
          That's good! Being young doesn't always mean it is a bad teacher. There are good and bad ones in every age category. I had last year a teacher that was younger than some of the students in the class and a lot of people still loved her. (she was something like 27)

I think people who don't understand turn to making fun of you by default. *hug*
          Often not on purpose and I don't really advertise it either

I've spoken to my tutor and she's sorting it out so that I can take the test
          Good! At least in the end you know if there is something up and otherwise it just feels good for yourself that you looked in all possibilities and can go on seeing how to work on this in a different way.

Btw...isn't this conversation too serious for GW?
          sigpic

Comment

Careful girls, you might break GW

*bounces out to watch Sanctuary*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Most likely.

I will not promise not to do it again. Ok?

EDIT: Did I also mention that afterwards my computer is trying to kill itself and I got the advice from the IT desk here at work to just go with it till the fan really stops working, the computer overheats and dies.
              Hehe Fine.

And Nooooo! Don't let it die!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              It could be that I'm a true dipstick, yes
              Now that wood be an interesting outcome.
              ''Test says you're a dipstick.''
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*raises eyebrow*

Shouldn't you have to wait till somewhere in June for the new Sanctuary episodes or are you getting them in another way?
                sigpic

Comment

That's good! Being young doesn't always mean it is a bad teacher. There are good and bad ones in every age category. I had last year a teacher that was younger than some of the students in the class and a lot of people still loved her. (she was something like 27)
                  Sorry, when I said young, I meant in experience I don't think being young would make one automatically a bad teacher.

It bodes well for me that 27 is still young!

Btw...isn't this conversation too serious for GW?

Oooooh. I don't want to break GW...
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*raises eyebrow*

Shouldn't you have to wait till somewhere in June for the new Sanctuary episodes or are you getting them in another way?
                    Ahhh, thankfully iTunes UK is keeping up with the US broadcast and not waiting for the UK one, so we can get them totally legally without having to wait
                    sigpic

Comment

Gah. It's so icky that we don't all get it around the same time.
                      The last ep is such a PTB discussion episode!

sigpic

Comment

Now that wood be an interesting outcome.
                        ''Test says you're a dipstick.''

I take that test everyday. The Life Test.

*raises eyebrow*

iTunes
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ahhh, thankfully iTunes UK is keeping up with the US broadcast and not waiting for the UK one, so we can get them totally legally without having to wait
                          Evil.

Oh well...the Dutch government doesn't mind downloading (yet) so....so far so good on that part.
                          sigpic

Comment

Have you seen this? Damian talks about Sanctuary's huge fanbase and support

Comment

Aw, well said Damian
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Have you seen this? Damian talks about Sanctuary's huge fanbase and support
                                Well said and really nice to hear.

On the downside; it broke my headphones.

If you read this Damian...thanks
                                Last edited by starlover; 03 May 2011, 03:06 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X