The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *huggles Cags for icky child* I hope you're both well enough to come down tomorrow.

Alas, I am going to have to bail. Ben appears to be better (albeit a bit runny bummed... lovely! ) I, on the other hand, am not. Great! I have to deal with a bouncy happy child while I want to fall asleep with my head hanging over the toilet. It's times like this I get really angry at Charles for dropping dead on me because being sick is so much easier with someone to look after you. Then I just miss him and get all soppy and emotional.
    On the plus side, at least I know it's just (probably) 24 hours (and I also know where it came from now since my nephew's little girl has it too). I can't be sick this week; too much to do, too much to prepare for next weekend. I think I may curl up (in the bathroom) with the laptop and play potfarm all day.

Wendy, hm.... not sure that having the bouquet hit you on the head is a good thing
    Wendy, bouquet in the head... ouch but, hmm. Did you see any potentials at the wedding?

(Better than a dyson in the back of the head - which is what I got vacuuming the stairs on Friday )

*huggles woohoos.* Sorry I am going to miss you after all. Jumble we'll have to schedule a lunch at Andersons again soon? (Yes, you can tell I'm more annoyed at missing that than you lot. )
    sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Cags* Really sorry you've got it too and that we won't see you today Hope you feel better soon and Ben too, and absolutely we will have to schedule another Anderson's lunch soon! (Because I'm totally inviting myself along too... )
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*huggles woohoos.* Sorry I am going to miss you after all. Jumble we'll have to schedule a lunch at Andersons again soon? (Yes, you can tell I'm more annoyed at missing that than you lot. )
        Aw, sorry you can't make it, and even sorrier that you're so sick *huggles*

Yep, we can go to Anderson's anytime you feel like coming down, and we can drag Josi along too. I know that'll be hard, but I'm sure between us we can force another sticky toffee pudding down her throat

Comment

Wendy's here!!!!

She had a little trouble with the train (had to change due to an accident on another line), but she got here pretty much on time

Now having a cup of tea and chilling before trotting off back to Anderson's for lunch

Comment

*looks around* Huh. Quiet in here

Just back home now after another lovely weekend at Jumble's, including TWO meals at Anderson's I thought I might struggle this lunchtime, after the full cooked breakfast this morning, but I was actually quite shocked at how easily my sticky toffee pudding slid down

I do love Woohoomeets *huggles Jumble, Sarai, Wendy, Cags even though (especially because) she couldn't come in the end, and all the other woohoos who are always with us in spirit if not in person*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josi back*

Home safe, had an absolutely lovely weekend with you two. I'm only sorry I didn't get to see Wendy and Cags and that Cags caught that nasty bug (get well soon ) but at least we have the next meet sorted and it should be awesome

Comment

*Huggles WooHoos*
                *is a tiredddddddd vidder*
                why are there so many b-days in May?
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Good to see y'all had an awesome time at the Woohoo meet! Makes me a bit jealous though!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  *Huggles WooHoos*
                  *is a tiredddddddd vidder*
                  why are there so many b-days in May?
                  Because people that are born in May are awesome.

I could be a bit bias in that respect though!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Good to see y'all had an awesome time at the Woohoo meet! Makes me a bit jealous though!

you're involved in my complaints!
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Nine months before may... Must be a good month
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Indeed they are - both Suz and Lee were born in May

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Nine months before may... Must be a good month
                        HA!!! Caught you again with the ickybah - I guess you thought I was too busy to be watching? I'm ALWAYS watching!

Comment

Indeed they are - both Suz and Lee were born in May

HA!!! Caught you again with the ickybah - I guess you thought I was too busy to be watching? I'm ALWAYS watching!
                          Oh come on... I *do* know how babies are born, you know...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Oh come on... I *do* know how babies are born, you know...
                            We all do Nad, but the rest of us didn't feel the need to spotlight it

Last edited by Jumble; 01 May 2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              you're involved in my complaints!
                              I'm glad to be there!

We all do Nad, but the rest of didn't feel the need to spotlight it

...Oh so nobody knows that in August a lot of people have vacation, vacation sweeties or just take the time of to spend some.."relaxing" time in the sun because the better weather makes people happy and more likely to have fun.

Same as during power outages people out of boredom get babies 9 months later Or the winter because of "cuddling"

No?
                              sigpic

Comment

We all do Nad, but the rest of didn't feel the need to spotlight it

Actually, I must spotlight that, because it's a miracle that I know.
                                My parents always tell me (still do, actually) that I was traded for a pack of sugar. My brother grew out of a cauliflower.
                                *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X