Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Hi WooHoo's

First: Thanks you for the birthday wishes.
    Second: Jumble, thank you for my pressies. I will post them later (I hope) unless you want to do it if you have time.
    Third: They called Char this morning and are sending her for a physical and drug test tomorrow. She should pass both with flying colors and then the job will be hers.
    Fourth: Dad is having his second chemo treatment as I type. The last one was really hard on him and this one will probably be worse. Please send prayers, good vibes etc...
    *keeps fingers firmly crossed for Char*

*sends good vibes for Dad*

Fifth: Amanda Tapping is an awesome director. I am not going to spoil the most recent episode but it was HER talent as a director that made it watchable. She did the best she could with what she had been given and she managed to get in what I now think of as a "classic Amanda Tapping shot" and it was awesome! You'll know it when you see it.
    *closes eyes and tries not to see because I've still got to wait for AAAAAGES to see it *

Ok, here are the pressies I made for Bree's birthday, all made with help from Josi's tut .....

(pic courtesy of Sarai)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE!!

I'm super happy for you and Char! The job will be hers soon soon soon!
      And I'm sending hugs, vibes and thoughts your way for your dad.

Jumble, the pressies are amazing! Or is it the woman in them? Oh well, I say BOTH.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I'd be happy for it to just be 'The Secrets of Making Artwork'. It's the S/J part that is misleading
      That would work for me too! Anyway, whatever it's called, it won't stop me from posting there.

You have to blow my cover that fast??
      +
      Originally posted by antoa View Post
      Jumble: Sorry to burst your bubble, but your cover was blown at TSE.
      See? Didn't do anything! *smiles innocently*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      As for the storms from yesterday; luckily they went over me and underneath the city so everything is okay in here. Sad fact is that at least a 173 people died during the storms yesterday!
      Ugh. But happy to know you were safe.
      Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 28 April 2011, 10:31 AM. Reason: I can't quote.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Happy Birthday Bree

Welcome aboard Antoa and thank you for your kind words.
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday,
          Bree
          !!!

*hugs WooHoos*
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 28 April 2011, 12:21 PM.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Dear Joe (A Woohoo love letter, by LJ)

Dear Joe
            I love you. I do! And I don't care if Amanda and Martin read this and tell you to go get that restraining order you've been thinking about!

I love your laugh...

I love your arms...

I love your shoes...

(but not as much as you do...or as much as I love you)

I love when you explain things...

And did I mention I love your smile? I do!

The point is, you shouldn't be sad in Toronto, cuz that means you're further away from me, which means you don't really have to get that restraining order. Really. You don't. Cuz...I would never park down the street in a scary van. Ever. So...don't worry about it.

Love,
            LJ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXO OX
            sigpic

Comment

...I worry 'bout that ^ one sometimes.
              *nods*

*hugs LJ*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I think we all do.

*nods*

Just watching the news - there's a crazy number of people sleeping out overnight in London for the wedding. Crazy people. Meanwhile I am going to bed, as unlike most people in the UK I am working tomorrow... *sigh*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *nods*

*hugs LJ*
                  *shifty eyes* I...don't know what you mean...

I mean, it's not like I'd...

Oh...hm...

Oh look! Pensive Joe!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, I was wrong.
                    No reason to worry about LJ.
                    At all.
                    *blinks*

WooHoos are funny.

Have this song in my head.
                    Just sharing that bit without reason.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      I think we all do.

*nods*
                      Oh yeah...but not only her...

*looks left and right*

Just watching the news - there's a crazy number of people sleeping out overnight in London for the wedding. Crazy people. Meanwhile I am going to bed, as unlike most people in the UK I am working tomorrow... *sigh*
                      More crazy people...only these are a different kind of crazy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Dear Joe (A Woohoo love letter, by LJ)

Dear Joe
                        I love you. I do! And I don't care if Amanda and Martin read this and tell you to go get that restraining order you've been thinking about!
                        <lazy snip>

The point is, you shouldn't be sad in Toronto, cuz that means you're further away from me, which means you don't really have to get that restraining order. Really. You don't. Cuz...I would never park down the street in a scary van. Ever. So...don't worry about it.

Love,
                        LJ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXO OX
                        He's not worried LJ, he was just missing you and wondering if you were ok......... which obviously you are!
                        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *nods*

*hugs LJ*
                        Nothing to worry about.... not in my reality

I think we all do.

*nods*

Totally INSANE!!! And it's going to rain tonight

I got some more HD leads earlier today......... have just watched Martin's Quarantine Mission Directive......... in. H.D....... O.... MI........GOD!!!! *faints*

Which was a good thing, because earlier I watched 'Long Lost Family' and sobbed all the way through it

To see so many people who had lost track of sons, mothers and fathers and actually cared about them was heartbreaking but also heartwarming ....... when my mother died last year I didn't feel anything except regret that I didn't feel anything...... she was evil and made my life miserable, so to see people who actually cared about their lost loved ones was quite an emotional journey for me....
                        Last edited by Jumble; 28 April 2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Certainly since this will probably be the last time we'll see you in this thread with all the new wires you got...

And I think I found my new Villain Chair muahahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *huggles Jumble* Certainly since this will probably be the last time we'll see you in this thread with all the new wires you got...

And I think I found my new Villain Chair muahahaha
                            How much???

And 'white pussy sold separately' ? The mind boggles!!!

Don't worry, I'll still be around.......whether I'll make much sense is doubtful..............

Comment

*squishy huggles Jumble tightly*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*squishy huggles Jumble tightly*
                                Thank you - but I really wasn't lookig for sympathy. It is what it is and I've dealt with it

Comment

Working...
                                X