X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the double pOst...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Evening Woohoos

*huggles everyone but especially Laurie because she needs them right now and Cags because we haven't seen enough of her and she needs them too*
    *awwwws at Jann's new puppy*

That is very cool!

Awesome - good luck for them!

And if we're onto countdowns, eight weeks until I descend on MoB for the mini-Woohoo takeover of NYC!

I'm feeling super proud of my dad this evening, as a piece of music he arranged for choir (an arrangement of the 'Londonderry Air') was used in a concert that was broadcast on CBC Radio 2 in Canada - linky He's had various compositions and arrangements used by choirs round the world, but I think this is the first time one of them has been broadcast.
    So awesome for your dad! Woohoo!

And Yeehaw! Woohoos take over NYC! So looking forward to June! You are coming the beginning of the week and Antoa is coming the end of the week for the concert! Yay! Happy times! I can haz June, Pls?
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Another take on Josi's tut...

And a big WOOHOOOOD!!! for Josi's Dad! That's Awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Sorry for the double pOst...

So awesome for your dad! Woohoo!

And Yeehaw! Woohoos take over NYC! So looking forward to June! You are coming the beginning of the week and Antoa is coming the end of the week for the concert! Yay! Happy times! I can haz June, Pls?
        Oh yes! I can haz June too? I got my ESTA already so the US government says I can come!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Awesome! I love how you've just taken that tut and run with it in so many fabulous ways

And woohood indeed for my Dad - I'm a proud daughter
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh yes! I can haz June too? I got my ESTA already so the US government says I can come!
          Nooooo! In June I will be on my way BACK from Seattle! I just want it to be FRIDAY!!!

I really must fill out my ESTA................

It's on my list

Awesome! I love how you've just taken that tut and run with it in so many fabulous ways
          I'm loving what all your adjustments and filters do! Or were they the parts you borrowed from Jasmina? Either way, they're Awesome!!!!!

And woohood indeed for my Dad - I'm a proud daughter
          Oh so niiiice to have parents you can be proud of

Comment

While the US tells me to leave the country... Apparently they can't deal with too many Woohoos at the same time...such a shame...and poor Europe that does have to deal with most of us!

Just made, IMHO, a bit of a fool out of myself at work. I am ordering and dealing with the T-shirts for the staff for the upcoming event in San Diego, so I was asking around and from one person I didn't get an answer so I saw her today and asked...and she was like I need an large while she is pretty tiny...and I answered "are you sure, I mean I'm going for a small...(implying that I was bigger than her)" she's like yes...I answer okay and go confused but oh well...and then she sends me an e-mail that she is pregnant...that's why she needs that...Whoops I didn't know!
            sigpic

Comment

Nooooo! In June I will be on my way BACK from Seattle! I just want it to be FRIDAY!!!
              Ohhhhh I want it to be Friday too. Or actually, Saturday, seeing as that's when this weekend's Woohoomeet starts for me

I really must fill out my ESTA................

It's on my list
              Yes, you must. I'll tie you to the computer and make you do it this weekend

I'm loving what all your adjustments and filters do! Or were they the parts you borrowed from Jasmina? Either way, they're Awesome!!!!!
              Yep, they were the parts I borrowed from Jas, so I can't take credit for finding them But I love what they do too, they really make the pictures pop, so I use them all the time now

Oh so niiiice to have parents you can be proud of
              I know, I'm very lucky

Edit: don't worry about it, Jann - you weren't to know!
              sigpic

Comment

Sweet Love the green!
                sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

MoB, careful with sunburns! But I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. WOOHOOD on the auction! This is fun! Do you think we'll be able to hear it when it's done?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  You sure she said that? I mean with all our serious conversations...and you know...with Nad here being ickybah all the time...we never crack jokes

So...let's start...

Spoiler:

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
                  A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

Yeah...those five minutes flew by! I don't want to go back yet...but it's all very confusing for me...(aka a blog will be written about it)
                  I second Jumble on an English entry. I'd like to read it too.

Don't believe anything Jumble says. We're very serious and we always talk about the different techniques Martin and other PTB use.
                  Like how he handles his tool
                  I will not say the miles my mind wandered with that statement... Must keep it to a PG forum.

What they'll do when Sanctuary eventually comes to an end, heaven only knows
                  I don't know what they'll do, but we'll throw a party around and thank the Sanctuary PTB for everything they've done, right?!

And Jumble, it's awesome for your friend! I hope you can stay in contact.
                  Nice job on your lastest sig too!

I'm feeling super proud of my dad this evening, as a piece of music he arranged for choir (an arrangement of the 'Londonderry Air') was used in a concert that was broadcast on CBC Radio 2 in Canada - linky He's had various compositions and arrangements used by choirs round the world, but I think this is the first time one of them has been broadcast.
                  Woohood for Josi's dad! That's fantastic!

EDIT: Jann, I agree with Josi. You couldn't know it! Your reaction was quite normal.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

While the US tells me to leave the country... Apparently they can't deal with too many Woohoos at the same time...such a shame...and poor Europe that does have to deal with most of us!

Just made, IMHO, a bit of a fool out of myself at work. I am ordering and dealing with the T-shirts for the staff for the upcoming event in San Diego, so I was asking around and from one person I didn't get an answer so I saw her today and asked...and she was like I need an large while she is pretty tiny...and I answered "are you sure, I mean I'm going for a small...(implying that I was bigger than her)" she's like yes...I answer okay and go confused but oh well...and then she sends me an e-mail that she is pregnant...that's why she needs that...Whoops I didn't know!
                    You weren't to know, so no blame for you

Sweet Love the green!
                    Yes...... green...... beautiful green eyes......

*faints*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    *runs in*

MoB, careful with sunburns! But I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. WOOHOOD on the auction! This is fun! Do you think we'll be able to hear it when it's done?

I second Jumble on an English entry. I'd like to read it too.

I will not say the miles my mind wandered with that statement... Must keep it to a PG forum.

I don't know what they'll do, but we'll throw a party around and thank the Sanctuary PTB for everything they've done, right?!
                    Yes we will! Because we are WooHoos, and it's 'what' we do

And Jumble, it's awesome for your friend! I hope you can stay in contact.
                    Nice job on your lastest sig too!
                    We will And thank you

Comment

Thanks girls for saying I wasn't being stupid! I just ...felt stupid

And I'll think about doing the entry in English...perhaaaaaaaaaps if I don't forget it that is!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhh I want it to be Friday too. Or actually, Saturday, seeing as that's when this weekend's Woohoomeet starts for me

Yes, you must. I'll tie you to the computer and make you do it this weekend
                        Under that threat, I have just completed my ESTA and been approved.......... but not before I had a MAJOR panic when I couldn't find my passport

Of course it was safely filed away in my 'Travel stuff for Seattle' file....... I knew that, I just couldn't find it

All is now well *pours a glass of wine to recover*

Yep, they were the parts I borrowed from Jas, so I can't take credit for finding them But I love what they do too, they really make the pictures pop, so I use them all the time now
                        This may well be my basic tut for all future artwork

I've just used it for some stuff for a certain WooHoo birthday that is coming up on Thursday

Comment

Woohood! Now you're really all set for Seattle! *bounces*
                          sigpic

Comment

Woohood! Now you're really all set for Seattle! *bounces*
                            Not quite -still need travel insurance. I'm on it

Comment

Woohoo Jumble WTG...although you sure it said approved?!?! I mean...it is you...and it is close to Martin and Canada now already knows who you are so perhaps they shared that information with the US...you never know!
                              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo Jumble WTG...although you sure it said approved?!?! I mean...it is you...and it is close to Martin and Canada now already knows who you are so perhaps they shared that information with the US...you never know!
                                It's ok, I put my 'real' name instead of 'Jumble' - they won't know it's me

Comment

Working...
                                X