The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Woohoos*

Our puppy came home(in the Netherlands) today. Everything at home quickly wore her out:

According to my family she already attempted several times to jump into the pool.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hang on MoB until next year when you live in Vancouver. Jumble and I will bid with you and all we need would maybe be a 4th!

And Josiene just volunteered to be our 4th! Should have read further before answering.

Now onto other facts:
      I have great doubts that they would give more than one tour per auction, so we have to win the one we are going after.
      You're probably right, but it may well mean that we're bidding against other WooHoos

As for Jumble - and her escapades on the "set." Sorry ladies...code of ethics... what happens on the set stays on the set unless the person involved blows the cover! - Did I have you nervous for a second Jumble?
      No, you didn't make me nervous - I know I did nothing I shouldn't have

However, about that fountain .... how did I get from an innocent bystander to a co-conspirator! NO WAY!
      Another WooHoo claiming innocence?

I know better

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      I thought it was a quilt... and I don't really want to know what was going on under it, thanks, blowing or not blowing.
      You'll never know...........

*ambles aimlessly through the ickybah*

Evening all. I really am trying to be a better Woohoo. Just when I think I have a handle of things I kind of go slipadydodah back into... well, let's not go there, aye.

Glad to see so many people had awesome weekends. Mine was good, albeit very busy...it started with me dismantling and packing an entire greenhouse in my car (for my brother) and culminated in a late night taxi service to take my nephew and his elderly, blind and diabetic dog to the emergency vets because she broke her leg. Apparently, they phoned me because they'd all been on the lash all day and knew I wouldn't have been... yeah, I had to warm my brandy laced hot chocolate that'd I'd just made up when I got back. Good job I have an awesome neighbour who could sit in with Benjabubs.

*squishy huggles* Laurie, just because you know you want them and, heck, even if you don't I feel the need to squish you anyway.

*huggles all woohoos*
      Late night and you were sober?

This'll make Nad happy (from Sanctuary's FB)

Want more trivia? Many of you are wondering where Tesla is. (played by the wonderful Jonathan Young). We shot a scene in "Hangover" that didn't make the final edit, but in that scene, Henry (played by the equally wonderful Ryan Robbins) asks Magnus that very question. Her response is that he's in Baden Baden taking the waters. So there you go...that's where Tesla is. But don't worry, he's coming back soon...

Comment

*squishy huggles thread*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I've kinda lost track of what day it is....... but I'm pretty sure it's NOT Wednesday
        but it is tomorrow

Jann that puppy is super cute!
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*bounces in*

*huggles everyone*
          sigpic

Comment

WAMBA WAMBA double post!

*runs nekkid*
            sigpic

Comment

<snip>

This'll make Nad happy (from Sanctuary's FB)

Want more trivia? Many of you are wondering where Tesla is. (played by the wonderful Jonathan Young). We shot a scene in "Hangover" that didn't make the final edit, but in that scene, Henry (played by the equally wonderful Ryan Robbins) asks Magnus that very question. Her response is that he's in Baden Baden taking the waters. So there you go...that's where Tesla is. But don't worry, he's coming back soon...
              Good to hear that! I love episodes with Tesla in it! He's just...funny Plus I like it how he teases Magnus all the time...she has some competition in him
              Because the rest of the time she's often like Hammond in SG-1: the leader...only with more hair and she goes out to kick bad guys...bums...on high heels...I never saw Hammond doing that either...

thank god
              Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              WAMBA WAMBA double post!

*runs nekkid*
              Only in here could people like that!
              sigpic

Comment

But..... she was between me and Martin She said herself she should never have done that!
                In that case you are excused. If I were there and Martin was getting in the way of me getting an Amanda hug I wood have reacted the same way.

*huggles Laurie and Cags*

*huggles Jann's puppy*

*huggles the thread* It's easier and quicker.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                  *squishy huggles thread*

but it is tomorrow

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Good to hear that! I love episodes with Tesla in it! He's just...funny Plus I like it how he teases Magnus all the time...she has some competition in him
                  Because the rest of the time she's often like Hammond in SG-1: the leader...only with more hair and she goes out to kick bad guys...bums...on high heels...I never saw Hammond doing that either...

thank god
                  Thanks for putting that image in my head

Only in here could people like that!
                  Sometimes I think we're the only easygoing thread on GW

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  In that case you are excused. If I were there and Martin was getting in the way of me getting an Amanda hug I wood have reacted the same way.
                  Oh don't worry, he woodn't be getting your way - I'd make sure of that

*huggles Laurie and Cags*

*huggles Jann's puppy*

*huggles the thread* It's easier and quicker.
                  *huggles Bree* I hope Char's job is still going well

I'm off to pick up my new luggage ready for my trip *bounces*

Comment

Thanks for putting that image in my head
                    You're welcome. I could have made it better but I was just typing while thinking... And there is no rewind button on my...self...

If that is so, it is good to be here and I'm glad to be here!

Woohoo! Have fun...I need to start packing soon for sending stuff home again!
                    sigpic

Comment

Which is why I tend to avoid most of the other threads. It's not worth the effort.

Oh don't worry, he woodn't be getting your way - I'd make sure of that
                      True dat!

*huggles Bree* I hope Char's job is still going well
                      Yesterday went well. Today she has off. Tomorrow she is on her own while they observe to gauge whether or not she can handle the physical aspects of the job. I am nervous and so is she because we are realizing that it's not a done deal. If they think she can't handle it physically then it's back to unemployment. I just keep praying that she does well on her own.

When do you leave???? *bounces with you*
                      sigpic

Comment

All right Jumble.....let's get this story straight. Who was the one romping around in the fountain and who was the one that apologized to the reception desk person???? Don't you go ...... ah phooey, I should know better. You are who you hang around with!

As for the "QUILT" - please.....that has its own story and also "never to be told"

Love the puppy picture....so cute!

Well, got to get showered and dressed before people start showing up at the house. Going to be a very busy day today here. It is the evenings that get soooo sloooow!

Glad I decided to bring my laptop with me, even if it is a pain to travel with!

Well, got to run for now!
                        sigpic

Comment

This thread can really lighten up your day!

*huggles everyone*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          It it bad that I am just sitting here at my hotel's patio and soaking up the vitamin D? I had a lovely few hours out, but now I am just relishing this sun before heading back to grey, rain-soaked NYC tomorrow evening...
                          How fun! Hope you enjoyed the sun and that you will get home safe and sound.

*huggles Woohoos*

Our puppy came home(in the Netherlands) today. Everything at home quickly wore her out:

According to my family she already attempted several times to jump into the pool.
                          Jann, she's ADORABLE! *squishes your puppy*

thank god

Great. Now everyone is staring at me because I just laughed out loud in one of the school's computer lab.

Yippee! So happy for you!
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Jann, she's ADORABLE! *squishes your puppy*
                            Thanks!

Great. Now everyone is staring at me because I just laughed out loud in one of the school's computer lab.
                            Mission accomplished.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great. Now everyone is staring at me because I just laughed out loud in one of the school's computer lab. [/SIZE]

same here! Luckily I'm alone in the lab today!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

You're welcome. I could have made it better but I was just typing while thinking... And there is no rewind button on my...self...

If that is so, it is good to be here and I'm glad to be here!
                                Amanda said we are hilarious, and I doubt you could say that about any other thread

Woohoo! Have fun...I need to start packing soon for sending stuff home again!
                                Already? Only seems like five minutes since you got there

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                Which is why I tend to avoid most of the other threads. It's not worth the effort.
                                ..... as I have learned in the last week

True dat!
                                I wood take the hit for you, and keep him out of the way

Yesterday went well. Today she has off. Tomorrow she is on her own while they observe to gauge whether or not she can handle the physical aspects of the job. I am nervous and so is she because we are realizing that it's not a done deal. If they think she can't handle it physically then it's back to unemployment. I just keep praying that she does well on her own.
                                *crosses fingers for Char*

When do you leave???? *bounces with you*
                                28th May! And I now have a lovely set of BRIGHT RED luggage that has wheels and retractable handles - and will be very easy to spot on the conveyor belt

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                All right Jumble.....let's get this story straight. Who was the one romping around in the fountain and who was the one that apologized to the reception desk person???? Don't you go ...... ah phooey, I should know better. You are who you hang around with!
                                That was Sarai,wasn't it? She was definitely the one with the wet pj's And yes, you must take equal blame just for being there

As for the "QUILT" - please.....that has its own story and also "never to be told"
                                Shhhh!

Love the puppy picture....so cute!

Well, got to get showered and dressed before people start showing up at the house. Going to be a very busy day today here. It is the evenings that get soooo sloooow!

Glad I decided to bring my laptop with me, even if it is a pain to travel with!

Well, got to run for now!
                                *huggles tight* It's just for a few days, then it'll just be four weeks till I get there - and we'll be very busy

This thread can really lighten up your day!

*huggles everyone*
                                It does *huggles back*

Better get used to that if you're going to hang around here often

Yippee! So happy for you!
                                Thank you

*happy dances and bounces*

Ugh! I really shouldn't try to do both at once

Comment

Working...
                                X