The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    It looks like we might have a hard time keeping it to four Maybe they'd sell the WooHoos two tours so they can fit us all in
    That'd be really cool. But do they really want more than four Woohoos in there at the same time?
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      That'd be really cool. But do they really want more than four Woohoos in there at the same time?
      No, they'd have to do the two tours separately I think. There's not really enough room for more than four

Besides, with just four it's easy to get plenty of attention from..... whoever's attention you want

Comment

No, they'd have to do the two tours separately I think. There's not really enough room for more than four
        But they'd have to be close enough form one another so we could all meet in Vangroovy in-between. And if there's TSE 2 around the same time, it's even better. ;P

. . .

Can we fast-forward one year?

Besides, with just four it's easy to get plenty of attention from..... whoever's attention you want
        Indeed.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          But they'd have to be close enough form one another so we could all meet in Vangroovy in-between. And if there's TSE 2 around the same time, it's even better. ;P
          True, but I'm sure if it meant another wadge of cash for S4K they'd find a way

Can we fast-forward one year?
          That wood be great!

Indeed.
          Yep. Amanda could spend far more time with each person if there were only three WooHoos vying for her attention

Which wood of course leave me free to concentrate on Martin's directing techniques

*cough*

Comment

True, but I'm sure if it meant another wadge of cash for S4K they'd find a way

That wood be great!

Yep. Amanda could spend far more time with each person if there were only three WooHoos vying for her attention

Which wood of course leave me free to concentrate on Martin's directing techniques

*cough*
            *cough*
            *sputter*
            *falls to the floor*
            *dies laughing*

Of course if I was ever lucky enough to go to one of those things I think it should just be two WooHoo's. That way I could have Amanda all to myself and Jumble could keep busy with Martin or is it keep Martin busy?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              *cough*
              *sputter*
              *falls to the floor*
              *dies laughing*

Of course if I was ever lucky enough to go to one of those things I think it should just be two WooHoo's. That way I could have Amanda all to myself and Jumble could keep busy with Martin or is it keep Martin busy?
              I think the phrase you're looking for is "Keep busy WATCHING Martin direct and asking sensible technical questions."

*polishes halo*

Comment

I think the phrase you're looking for is "Keep busy WATCHING Martin direct and asking sensible technical questions."

*polishes halo*
                Um...yeah....sure. That's what I meant to say.

*falls down laughing again:
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*polishes halo*
                  Yeah. Use the super strong cleaning stuff and scrub hard...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Um...yeah....sure. That's what I meant to say.

*falls down laughing again:

I don't understand why you WooHoos never take me seriously

Tell them Martin, tell them how well behaved I was and that it wasn't me that insisted on a hugfest in between takes

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *hugs WooHoos*

Yeah. Use the super strong cleaning stuff and scrub hard...
                    ..... says the admitted Ickybah WooHoo

At least I have a halo to polish........

Comment

Tell them Martin, tell them how well behaved I was and that it wasn't me that insisted on a hugfest in between takes
                      Oh we believe you. But we've also seen the photos of you looking up at him adoringly, so we can't help but tease
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Oh we believe you. But we've also seen the photos of you looking up at him adoringly, so we can't help but tease
                        How else wood I look at him?

And you didn't see the pics of me insisting that he go back to work and refusing to give him yet another hug.......

I blame Amanda for the photos *nods*

Comment

How else wood I look at him?

And you didn't see the pics of me insisting that he go back to work and refusing to give him yet another hug.......

I blame Amanda for the photos *nods*
                          I'm sorry, let me get something straight here. You REFUSED to hug Martin?

No way, I don't believe you
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            I'm sorry, let me get something straight here. You REFUSED to hug Martin?

No way, I don't believe you
                            Well........ I didn't exactly refuse.......... but I did give him an 'I really think you should go back to work' frown a couple of times....

That's how I remember it

Comment

..... says the admitted Ickybah WooHoo

At least I have a halo to polish........

You do have a point. I did read the reports about SE and it seems that you were a well behaved WooHoo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well........ I didn't exactly refuse.......... but I did give him an 'I really think you should go back to work' frown a couple of times....

That's how I remember it
                                Hmmm. Well, it doesn't sound likely... I guess we'll have to wait for Laurie or EH-T or Claire to turn up and corroborate (or give us the real story )

Because I just can't believe that if Martin was standing there offering to hug you, no matter how many times you'd been hugged before, that you would even think twice.

No way
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X