No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MoB good to hear you're having such a good time! And 45$ for a flight is cheap!!

Jakie Thank you! Gotta love the Shep
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      My doorstep is still a four-hour flight. And the costs for a flight Montreal - Vancouver are almost as high as Montreal - Europe.
      Really? I'd have thought Vancouver from anywhere in Canada wood be a lot cheaper than UK - Van. Shows how much I know about travelling

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      On here you do
      I guess so

Comment

O.M.G.

I finally got around to getting an HDMI cable to connect my V-Box to my TV (never really bothered before, my tv picture was fine, wasn't it?) and I cannot believe the difference! AWESOME!!!

Now I need to go get another one to connect the DVD player......... imagine Martin in HDMI!!! *faints*

Comment

*readies the smelling salts and strategically places thunk cushions*
          *lines up bucket of cold water*
          *checks medkit*

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*readies the smelling salts and strategically places thunk cushions*
            *lines up bucket of cold water*
            *checks medkit*

You know me so well

Haven't got the pc to tv cable yet, Sainsbury's didn't have one (imagine that! ), but I'll see what I can do before next week-end. Bring yours just in case I fail, ok?

There's another thought - Sanctuary in HDMI!! *flails*

Edit: I'm even watching the adverts

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
              *has images of Jumble clinging to her TV*
              *...and Jann to her laptop as well*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yey Jumble for the HDMI cable...do you also have one for your pc already to see how the image of martin pictures are then? you have see that!

And Nad I think your image of Jumble and me is quite accurate right now!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*
                  *has images of Jumble clinging to her TV*
                  *...and Jann to her laptop as well*
                  Not quite, haven't linked the dvd player to it. But give me time.......

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Yey Jumble for the HDMI cable...do you also have one for your pc already to see how the image of martin pictures are then? you have see that!

And Nad I think your image of Jumble and me is quite accurate right now!
                  No, not yet It's on my list

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    MoB good to hear you're having such a good time! And 45$ for a flight is cheap!!

Jakie Thank you! Gotta love the Shep
                    Have to say i was very impressed by some of Joe F's comments at the recent Vancouver con. He was asked a very unfair question about how the "chemistry" was lost when TH was let go from SGA and AT and then RP took over. Not only did he defend each of TH, AT and RP but he also spoke about how he thought it would have helped the female characters on SGA if there had been a female writer or two on the staff. While I love TPTB, let's face it, the guys don't always get it.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Really? I'd have thought Vancouver from anywhere in Canada wood be a lot cheaper than UK - Van. Shows how much I know about travelling

I guess so
                    Because Canada is so big and ther is limited competition, it is often as or more costly to fly within our own country.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'm in a fangirl kinda mood...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Have to say i was very impressed by some of Joe F's comments at the recent Vancouver con. He was asked a very unfair question about how the "chemistry" was lost when TH was let go from SGA and AT and then RP took over. Not only did he defend each of TH, AT and RP but he also spoke about how he thought it would have helped the female characters on SGA if there had been a female writer or two on the staff. While I love TPTB, let's face it, the guys don't always get it.
                        No, they don't

Nice to know that he still speaks well of SGA and his fellow actors

Because Canada is so big and ther is limited competition, it is often as or more costly to fly within our own country.
                        That's so unfair

Josi, those are gorgeous! Having a little change of style are we?

Comment

I've just had another thought! What if I were to get HDMI leads for the cable box/dvd player and BIG tv in my bedroom???

You'd never see me again

Comment

No, they don't

Nice to know that he still speaks well of SGA and his fellow actors

That's so unfair

Josi, those are gorgeous! Having a little change of style are we?
                            Well, you know, trying stuff out... The cropping on Jann's new Shep sig inspired that one, actually
                            sigpic

Comment

Josi!
                              The artwork? It's LOVE

I've just had another thought! What if I were to get HDMI leads for the cable box/dvd player and BIG tv in my bedroom???

You'd never see me again
                              *mutters something about the creation of a monster*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Indeed. It's usually pretty obvious when an episode has been penned by a female writer.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X