Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Yay for Char!
    Thank you too all WooHoo's for congrats messages and for all the prayers, good vibes, good thoughts etc... Positive energy is a powerful tool!

*huggles*
    Bree

Edit: Is it true that Sanctuary is moving to Monday in the US?
    Yes, it's true

Oh, I can't bear it any longer - I HAVE to have my Martin avi back

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Jann, I've seen about the Con on FB, cos I've several French friends
      I've just watched s4 of SGA, I'm not very involved in the show. so far I'd like to go to the Con just for Ry Robbins...and you remember, I speak French
      But my French is really bad(like REALLY bad ) but I love SGA *happy sigh*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Yay for Char!
      Thank you too all WooHoo's for congrats messages and for all the prayers, good vibes, good thoughts etc... Positive energy is a powerful tool!

*huggles*
      Bree

Edit: Is it true that Sanctuary is moving to Monday in the US?
      It is moving yeah...curious to see how it will play out.

Jumble on having your avi back! I PSed yesterday and went all Shep
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

P
        SGA or Shep?
        btw Marseille would be totally impractical for me
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

SGA or Shep?
          btw Marseille would be totally impractical for me
          Both I think I'll be rewatching some episodes of SGA today! After catching up on my other shows that is

Why would it be impractical? I think it is closer to you than to me!
          sigpic

Comment

Both I think I'll be rewatching some episodes of SGA today! After catching up on my other shows that is

Why would it be impractical? I think it is closer to you than to me!
            theoretically yes...practically no
            There are no direct flights. I should change once or twice (in germany or switzerland)!
            No better luck with train: minimun 8-10 h with a LOT of changes
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Yes, it's true

Oh, I can't bear it any longer - I HAVE to have my Martin avi back
              Phew! You look like you again

*runs out ready for Doctor Who*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Char - I very happy you got a job. I hope it turns out to be really great.

Well need to pack my things and get ready. Tomorrow I need to help finish making arrangements. My nephew keeps calling me for information. They asked me if I want to speak....no way. How do you pack 66 years of someones life into a few sentences.

I had to remind my nephew to make sure the house payments get paid. It is near the end of the month and my brother owns several homes....all of which need payments. I hope he has talked to his wife about what he was doing. He died so suddenly with very little time to get her up to date on all of his goings on. To me that is one of the most tragic things that can happen. If you have a significant other than why don't share info so the other knows what is happening. Don't leave them out if the cold once you are gone. Why do people do that????

Well, I'm just rattling on and for no apparent reason. So I will sign out until next weekend at the earliest. Have fun with your SG1/SGA/SGU party. Sorry I don't have any artwork to contribute. I've enjoyed the many years the show has gone on and wish SG1 could go on longer, but with all the great powers I possess....nothing has happened! Such is life!
                Sending big hugs to you and your family ((LLP)).

Congrats Char and Bree.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Evening Woohoos, just back from the concert. It went really really well and we sounded absolutely gorgeous, if I do say so myself . The music was beautiful anyway, plus we were performing in a church with a really lovely acoustic, so the high notes just rang out gloriously. Really good fun! Plus my mum overheard someone in the audience point me out to their friend and say I was a really good soprano, so I'm feeling all bouncy now

Love the new sig, Jumble! Tomorrow I have big plans to PS all day and make lots of pretties, if the muse cooperates
                Congrats!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

YAY for Char getting the job! You deserve it!

Hmmmm... This con you're all talking about looks interesting. I agree with all of you! I'll wait and see who the two remaining guest are.

Why are all the interesting cons either accross the country or accross the ocean? *sigh* I tell you, there's a conspiracy.

Because I've never been to France.......

Me neither!
                  Well, one time, but I was changing planes on my way to Italy and had to stay in the airport. So, really, it doesn't count.

And I have no problem with French...

Jumble, I can see Martin is back where he belongs... Good!
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

It is moving yeah...curious to see how it will play out.

Jumble on having your avi back! I PSed yesterday and went all Shep
                    Oh, I noticed Really nice sig you have there

I was just chatting to Luci on the GAD thread - she tells me that Joe's smile is even more awesome in real life and that he smells fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Phew! You look like you again

*runs out ready for Doctor Who*
                      I look like Martin?

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      YAY for Char getting the job! You deserve it!

Hmmmm... This con you're all talking about looks interesting. I agree with all of you! I'll wait and see who the two remaining guest are.

Why are all the interesting cons either accross the country or accross the ocean? *sigh* I tell you, there's a conspiracy.
                      But you had the BEST one right on your doorstep! Took me a nine-hour flight to get there

Me neither!
                      Well, one time, but I was changing planes on my way to Italy and had to stay in the airport. So, really, it doesn't count.

And I have no problem with French...

Jumble, I can see Martin is back where he belongs... Good!
                      Yes, I missed him *sigh* Now I need to make some more sigs and slowly edge out the SG ones

Comment

But you had the BEST one right on your doorstep! Took me a nine-hour flight to get there
                        My doorstep is still a four-hour flight. And the costs for a flight Montreal - Vancouver are almost as high as Montreal - Europe.
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Having a fantastic time seeing all my friends in LA, all of whom want to know when I'm moving here, lol. It's nice to be wanted.

1. I know it's going to be a tough week, so lots of love to you Laurie.

2. My flight to Vancouver in July would have cost more than both of my flights to Europe this past year from NYC. However, thanks to use of frequent flyer miles, I'm flying for about $45.

I hope everyone who celebrates has a lovely Easter!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

theoretically yes...practically no
                            There are no direct flights. I should change once or twice (in germany or switzerland)!
                            No better luck with train: minimun 8-10 h with a LOT of changes
                            So unfair, I don't know how long it will take for me, but I would have to get to the airport, then do the whole check in etc. and it will probably be a 3 hour flight. We'll see...first I want to know the whole line-up
                            sigpic

Comment

I look like Martin?
                              On here you do
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to MoB* I'm glad you having a good time!

Jann, I can't take my eyes of your Shep sig. I really like it! (Or him? Hmm.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X