The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Was still to cold or rainy before today. (We even had freezing rain two days ago!) Winters are long here. A few years ago, we had a snowstorm on April 20-something. So, you know, I'm just glad I can open my window today.
    Too cold...I won't move to Canada that's for sure! *shivers*

Wait...

I could also get rich and just spend part of my year in Canada(when it's warm) and the other part of the year in Australia or New Zealand. That sounds like a good plan
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Even more so, actually.
      *sigh* Your mom is so...Dutch.

They're all icky bah in the Netherlands....exept me of course, but that is why I had to move to the USA
      sigpic

Comment

There has been boobling. Hysterical Sanctuary Boobling. Pass on the broccoli.

And just because:

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *sigh* Your mom is so...Dutch.

They're all icky bah in the Netherlands....exept me of course, but that is why I had to move to the USA
        Nah, people only think we are, because we're so ...open about it...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Boobling Nad?!?! That sounds...wrong. Love your artwork though

As for Dutchies being open; oh yeah so true...sometimes the Americans in here really look at me like "Did you just really say that?" because I'm so direct and err...open. (aka in general the Dutch traiths)
          sigpic

Comment

Boobling Nad?!?! That sounds...wrong. Love your artwork though

As for Dutchies being open; oh yeah so true...sometimes the Americans in here really look at me like "Did you just really say that?" because I'm so direct and err...open. (aka in general the Dutch traiths)
            Boobling in the way to go! If I had talent that included knowing what I was doing, I woodn't need to booble.
            Thanks.

And heh! I can imagine.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Boobling in the way to go! If I had talent that included knowing what I was doing, I woodn't need to booble.
              Thanks.

And heh! I can imagine.
              Your 'boobling' and one of Oma's tuts are entirely responsible for all my recent artwork

Ok, I've given her time and she hasn't come in and said it, so on Bree's behalf.....

CHAR GOT THE JOB!!!

WOOHOOOOOOD!!!!

I was soooo pleased to see that on FB

Comment

Woohood! Awesome news! Massive congrats to Char! So pleased for you both - about time you guys caught a break!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Woohood! Awesome news! Massive congrats to Char! So pleased for you both - about time you guys caught a break!
                  It certainly is - let's hope this is a turning point for them

Comment

*happy dances for Char and Bree*

WooHood!!!

sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Congrats Char WTG!

And back to my new toy so I'll be in and out in here
                      sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Congrats Char WTG!

And back to my new toy so I'll be in and out in here
                        *blinks*

You know... you could do that in private, instead of in here...

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

You know... you could do that in private, instead of in here...
                          See? See? You're doing it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            See? See? You're doing it again!
                            I take full responsibility for that one.

sigpic

Comment

I take full responsibility for that one.
                              About time too!

Look everyone - Nad's finally admitted that she's the one responsible for all the ickybah on this thread

Wendy needs to make you a new badge - 'The Finally Out of The Closet Ickybah WooHoo'

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                About time too!

Look everyone - Nad's finally admitted that she's the one responsible for all the ickybah on this thread

Wendy needs to make you a new badge - 'The Finally Out of The Closet Ickybah WooHoo'
                                Soooo not!
                                See? This is why I'm not living a life of glamour. People taking words and pulling them out of context.
                                *shakes head*

I feel like Brad and Joe now...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X