The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Nah, it just wasn't an interesting story to tell!

And *high fives*

*blinks*
    Sure.

Oh, there really is commotion about Sanctuary's move! Hm.
    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Yay Jann! Glad to hear the laptop finally arrived.
    Also after stating you're innocent, it's probably best not to go 'muahahahaha' when mentioning drinks...

Sanctuary moved?
    Apparently SyFy are changing it to Monday nights in the US - I'm not sure if it's actually been confirmed yet, but there are a lot of people ranting about it because they think it's a bad move for Sanctuary. I don't see the point in getting all stressed about it, it won't change anything Same thing happened when they were going to move it to Tuesday, everyone was up in arms about it and then it didn't happen

Personally I don't see what difference it makes what night it's on - fans will watch it, dvr it, buy the dvd's just the same, surely?

It may even pick up some new viewers - those that are always out on Fridays

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Apparently SyFy are changing it to Monday nights in the US - I'm not sure if it's actually been confirmed yet, but there are a lot of people ranting about it because they think it's a bad move for Sanctuary. I don't see the point in getting all stressed about it, it won't change anything Same thing happened when they were going to move it to Tuesday, everyone was up in arms about it and then it didn't happen

Personally I don't see what difference it makes what night it's on - fans will watch it, dvr it, buy the dvd's just the same, surely?
      Oh. I didn't even notice that. I don't think moving the show makes a difference to fans who will watch it whenever it's aired. It perhaps affects casual viewers or potential new viewers, but whether that has a huge impact, I don't know. It certainly doesn't seem like a thing for fans in general to get their knickers in a twist over. I think the Sanctuary PTB should worry about the ratings, whilst us fans should just be excited about the episodes. More positivity is what we (and the show) need anyway. Way I see it, Monday means earlier in the week... so they get to see it sooner. If it affected me, I'd be all 'yessss' at that!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Apparently SyFy are changing it to Monday nights in the US - I'm not sure if it's actually been confirmed yet, but there are a lot of people ranting about it because they think it's a bad move for Sanctuary. I don't see the point in getting all stressed about it, it won't change anything Same thing happened when they were going to move it to Tuesday, everyone was up in arms about it and then it didn't happen :mckay;

Hm, I'll wait untill it *is* confirmed. A little while back, SyFy even had wrong episode names
        But yeah, there's always good as well as bad. *shrugs*
        If a show does get cancelled, it's not because of the day of airing, it's because people don't watch it enough.

I'd be thrilled if the show was moved to MY mondays!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hm, I'll wait untill it *is* confirmed. A little while back, SyFy even had wrong episode names
          If a show does get cancelled, it's not because of the day of airing, it's because people don't watch it enough.

Same.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh. I didn't even notice that. I don't think moving the show makes a difference to fans who will watch it whenever it's aired. It perhaps affects casual viewers or potential new viewers, but whether that has a huge impact, I don't know. It certainly doesn't seem like a thing for fans in general to get their knickers in a twist over. I think the Sanctuary PTB should worry about the ratings, whilst us fans should just be excited about the episodes. More positivity is what we (and the show) need anyway. Way I see it, Monday means earlier in the week... so they get to see it sooner. If it affected me, I'd be all 'yessss' at that!
            I've been trying to inject a little WooHoo positivity, but sadly there are those that look for the downside to everything

They're still way ahead of us

Exactly!

Well yes, and I'm sure you're not the only one I'm just glad they've been renewed for S4 - to me that shows faith in the show and that's all I need to know

Comment

I've been trying to inject a little WooHoo positivity, but sadly there are those that look for the downside to everything
              Some people need to be annoyed and vent first, I think. Hopefully positivity will come next. I honestly think it's just another day in the week, and the show won't change and it will still pull the viewers it always does. No harm, and good times.

*should stop taking the brocolli, perhaps?*

Well yes, and I'm sure you're not the only one I'm just glad they've been renewed for S4 - to me that shows faith in the show and that's all I need to know
              They've even started filming S4, if I've understood tweets from certain people on the show
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Here. They're happy.

From Sanctuary's Facebook:

TRUE! Sanctuary is moving to Mon on Syfy! Bonus is that this week in the US, you get to bookend your weekend w/ 2 NEW episodes of Sanctuary. “Hangover" Fri + “One Night” Mon!

Why? Syfy is creating a HOT Mon nite of orig scripted programming starting now and going through summer. We’re excited to be on the same nite that’s done very well for Syfy. And c'mon, we all need a reason to look forward to Mon, right?!
                I'm happy.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Some people need to be annoyed and vent first, I think. Hopefully positivity will come next. I honestly think it's just another day in the week, and the show won't change and it will still pull the viewers it always does. No harm, and good times.

*should stop taking the brocolli, perhaps?*
                  It's very sad, but if that's the way people want to view it *shrugs*

They've even started filming S4, if I've understood tweets from certain people on the show
                  Yep, they have and from what I've heard it's going to be AWESOME!!

Of course, what else could Sanctuary be?

Comment

Here. They're happy.

From Sanctuary's Facebook:

I'm happy.

Well there you go - if Sanctuary are happy, I'm happy

*does a silly happy dance in case GW thinks we're getting too serious*

Comment

It's just too bad that people want to waste the time the show *is* airing, worrying about cancellation. Live now! I'd love to get the sensation of watching certain shows live back. Just enjoy the fandom and discussion and speculattin now that it's there, you know? Before you know it, you'll be looking back after the show *is* cancelled wondering whatever happened to those happy times.

Well there you go - if Sanctuary are happy, I'm happy

*does a silly happy dance in case GW thinks we're getting too serious*

*does an arm shimmy*

sigpic

Comment

It's just too bad that people want to waste the time the show *is* airing, worrying about cancellation. Live now! I'd love to get the sensation of watching certain shows live back. Just enjoy the fandom and discussion and speculattin now that it's there, you know? Before you know it, you'll be looking back after the show *is* cancelled wondering whatever happened to those happy times.
                        That's right - life is just too short to go looking for the downside

If I were to look back at my life and stess over all the bad things that have happened to me and mine, and worry about things that MIGHT happen in the future - I'd be miserable all the time. What a waste that wood be I'd much rather be my happy optimistic self

*does an arm shimmy*

Comment

*bounces in, coughing*

Evening Woohoos I've been out at a choir rehearsal - got another concert tomorrow. My poor throat has been a little tickly the last few days and wasn't too impressed with me making it sing So now I'm nursing it carefully with honey and lemon in the hope that it'll survive through to the end of tomorrow...

Firstly, sending love and hugs to Laurie and her family

Secondly, *hi fives Jann for new laptop* My ipad just arrived today too, so I'm having fun getting that all set up It's very shiny

Thanks Wendy. Had to include George
                          But not Jack

Seriously though, loving all the artwork everyone! The thread is so pretty at the moment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Hello beautiful woohoos! What a colourful catch up that was!

*huggles Laurie* Sending love!!!

I'm home visiting my parents for Easter. It gets more and more odd to come back every time i visit them. Aaaah, growing up

(and I might perhaps have an exciting story about a nice boy. Maybe...ask me in a couple of weeks)
                          *raises eyebrow* Do tell...

They're still way ahead of us
                          It's available on iTunes already over here - did you get your cable? I've got eps 11 & 12 and if I bring my laptop to the Woohoomeet we could hook it up to your TV?
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

So, really, we should all be singing "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              It's available on iTunes already over here - did you get your cable? I've got eps 11 & 12 and if I bring my laptop to the Woohoomeet we could hook it up to your TV?
                              What cable do you need? I have cables to hook laptops up to TVs using VGA (um, if that's the correct letters) and I could bring the cables
                              (edit: assuming we're there at the same time... lol)

Hope your throat feels better soon *huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *bounces in, coughing*

Evening Woohoos I've been out at a choir rehearsal - got another concert tomorrow. My poor throat has been a little tickly the last few days and wasn't too impressed with me making it sing So now I'm nursing it carefully with honey and lemon in the hope that it'll survive through to the end of tomorrow...

Firstly, sending love and hugs to Laurie and her family

Secondly, *hi fives Jann for new laptop* My ipad just arrived today too, so I'm having fun getting that all set up It's very shiny

But not Jack
                                I put him in one sig - what more do you want?

Seriously though, loving all the artwork everyone! The thread is so pretty at the moment

*raises eyebrow* Do tell...

No, didn't get it yet.......... I'm still not happy about getting the eps from iTunes........ but I guess it wood be good to watch it together, so I'll see if I can get the cable

So, really, we should all be singing "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
                                Yes we should

Comment

Working...
                                X