The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I've been suffering severe withdrawal for several days........

Of course you will

Edit: Darn! I've just realised I haven't done one for SGA
    Yeah...you poor thing

But I see you have done one now! SHEPPY!
    sigpic

Comment

Ah, now I feel better

Comment

*giggles*

but not SGU

Although in some ways I think that has been good for him.

*giggles again* Supervisor walked in on me typing this...didn't even care about it! As long as my work is good(and she can keep calling me speedy gonzales) all is well
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *giggles*

but not SGU

Although in some ways I think that has been good for him.
          Oh definitely!

On the other hand, maybe SGU wood have been better if he had

*giggles again* Supervisor walked in on me typing this...didn't even care about it! As long as my work is good(and she can keep calling me speedy gonzales) all is well

My boss sees everything I do - I AM my boss!

Comment

*waves*

I'm sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to LA. So looking forward to a mini-vacation away from NYC! Super-exhausted. It was a very long night, but one of my mamas had the cutest, chunky baby girl this morning at 6:30. Beautiful, beautiful birth. Baby was just too adorable. She has one of those super pouty lower lips and was pouting up a storm within 5 minutes of birth.

I'm hoping this level of exhaustion will translate to ded sleep on the plane. *fingers crossed*

Hope everyone is having a great day!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh definitely!

On the other hand, maybe SGU wood have been better if he had
              Something we will never know.

Still I really liked SGU. For me it was a really good show, but really different from the previous versions of SG...I think the series, partly, never really got a full chance like SG-1 or SGA got.

My boss sees everything I do - I AM my boss!
              Pfff...we don't all have it as good as you do!
              sigpic

Comment

*bounces*

Laptop is next to me

*huggles her new "toy"*

Just can't unwrap it at work...yet

*looks at it lovingly*
                sigpic

Comment

Hellooo Woohoos!

So much lovely arties and vids posted recently. It's fun to see how much we've done, and are still doing for Stargate. As long as our love goes on like that, the show will not be forgotten.
                  Must find the time to do something to... ;P

Jann, it's awesome for the note from your supervisor! (And that he doesn't mind you being on GW. *giggles* )

Laurie, I'm sending much love and thoughts your way.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Love the quotes Josi!
                  ...too bad that I can't use them in the RL, they lose something in the translation...not the someone in my RL could understand them... even in English...
                  They do. ;P I have a few friends who watch SG in English, but they're not big fans, so they don't know a lot of quotes. But when I can say one, I will. They don't always get it, but it's about the closest I can come to using SG quotes in my daily life. ;P

My stomach is growling. And I just realised I didn't have breakfast and it's already 11:14. Oops. I tend to lose my usually organized daily schedule on days off. I should eat something. ;P

EDIT: WOOHOOD! For the new laptop Jann!
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*bounces*

Laptop is next to me

*huggles her new "toy"*

Just can't unwrap it at work...yet

*looks at it lovingly*
                    Wow! That was quick! We won't be seeing you tonight then?

Comment

Yay for laptop arriving Jann !

Slowest afternoon ever....only 41 minutes to go until 11 day holiday including a Woohoomeet though, WOOOHOOOOOOD!!!

*runs around*

Comment

Wow! That was quick! We won't be seeing you tonight then?
                        Errr...probably Depends if I can get the internet set up on it or not!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Jann, it's awesome for the note from your supervisor! (And that he doesn't mind you being on GW. *giggles* )
                        I'm special like that...so I can do it! Muahaha

My stomach is growling. And I just realised I didn't have breakfast and it's already 11:14. Oops. I tend to lose my usually organized daily schedule on days off. I should eat something. ;P
                        I did have breakfast, live in the same time zone and my stomach is growling too!

*goes off to buy a candy bar*
                        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Yay for laptop arriving Jann !

Slowest afternoon ever....only 41 minutes to go until 11 day holiday including a Woohoomeet though, WOOOHOOOOOOD!!!

*runs around*
                        Where is the dislike because I'm jealous button here on GW?
                        sigpic

Comment

I did have breakfast, live in the same time zone and my stomach is growling too!

*goes off to buy a candy bar*
                          Haha! But you probably woke up earlier than me too. ;P

Somewhere with the like button.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Haha! But you probably woke up earlier than me too. ;P
                            I woke up at 7:30 am...so let me know if it is easier or not

Somewhere with the like button.
                            Hmpf. Can't find that one either...well...actually we do have a sort of like button; the "reputation button" but it doesn't do red anymore these days.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry , but to be fair I haven't had a holiday for aaaages

And I keep trying to like things on Twitter, Facebook has ruined me

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Sorry , but to be fair I haven't had a holiday for aaaages

And I keep trying to like things on Twitter, Facebook has ruined me
                                Me neither, my last one was with Christmas since I don't count being sick as a holiday My next one is at the end of May/begin June for one week and then back to work again

Oh well...that's life!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X