The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    I use that second one a lot. No-one ever gets it I also use 'hinky', 'bad example', 'things will in fact calm up', 'where there's a will there's an or'.... yeah, SG1 has definitely infiltrated my vocabulary
    I've noticed that I say 'holy frozen bad guys' quite a bit as well. Though I say it randomly because I don't tend to run into frozen bad guys anywhere. lol.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Love the quotes Josi!
      ...too bad that I can't use them in the RL, they lose something in the translation...not the someone in my RL could understand them... even in English...
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        I've been.... not waggling my eyebrows

I'm gonna amend what I said about normally walking everywhere. It turns out the walk to work is longer by half a mile now - so I walk a mile and a half to work. Maybe it's that and nothing... else that could cause you to waggle your eyebrows
        You know I still don't know what you do on your way to work...you could have a stop in the middle*waggles eyebrows again!*

Wow! That sounds fabulous.
        It is!

And I must say again, working here is awesome. Just got a plate of popcorn from my colleague that is still warm. Oohhh nice!
        Or are they trying to make me fat*looks suspicious*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          I've noticed that I say 'holy frozen bad guys' quite a bit as well. Though I say it randomly because I don't tend to run into frozen bad guys anywhere. lol.
          Oh yeah! I love that quote I've been known to let slip a few 'Holy Buckets'es as well
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            Love the quotes Josi!
            ...too bad that I can't use them in the RL, they lose something in the translation...not the someone in my RL could understand them... even in English...
            When I'm in the Netherlands I still say them...even in Dutch...I just use the English sentence, but then again most time I still speak English
            At school I speak/write English and only at home when talking with my family I speak Dutch...

Talk to me in 20 years and I'll be fluent in both languages
            sigpic

Comment

And I keep spamming the thread...but seriously girls...if I had to post all my SG artwork I would be working on it for PAGES!!!! I got over 200 wallpapers and over 300 signatures...
              sigpic

Comment

Couldn't resist........

Comment

Love it!

But he does look rather like he's wearing lipstick in the picture on the right
                  sigpic

Comment

"Holy buckets'es" Josi? Are you sure that's proper grammer?

Jann stop making excuses and post some of your awesome artwork!

Comment

Love it!

But he does look rather like he's wearing lipstick in the picture on the right
                      I know, I thought it was funny - you know, about his depth .........

Never mind

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        You know I still don't know what you do on your way to work...you could have a stop in the middle*waggles eyebrows again!*

I put one foot in front of the other, and so on, and so on....

It is!

And I must say again, working here is awesome. Just got a plate of popcorn from my colleague that is still warm. Oohhh nice!
                        Or are they trying to make me fat*looks suspicious*
                        I don't always like popcorn, but warm popcorn is quite good.
                        I don't think some popcorn will really make you all that fat

Oh yeah! I love that quote I've been known to let slip a few 'Holy Buckets'es as well
                        And the 'holy hannah' that Jacob and Sam said quite a bit on the show.

And "How long do you figure we oughta hang out here and scratch our cosmic heads?"

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        And I keep spamming the thread...but seriously girls...if I had to post all my SG artwork I would be working on it for PAGES!!!! I got over 200 wallpapers and over 300 signatures...
                        Better get started, eh?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        I love it!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Popcorn - depends what's on it

Psst! Wendy - img tags!

Edit: never mind

Comment

"Holy buckets'es" Josi? Are you sure that's proper grammer?
                            No idea Even us Fonts of All Information need to have the odd few minutes off

I know, I thought it was funny - you know, about his depth .........

Never mind

Yep, I got it Sorry... bit slow tonight...
                            sigpic

Comment

No idea Even us Fonts of All Information need to have the odd few minutes off
                              You do? Oh, ok

Yep, I got it Sorry... bit slow tonight...

Comment

Popcorn - depends what's on it
                                Hopefully not the butter one.... ick.

Psst! Wendy - img tags!

Edit: never mind

I accidentally pressed post before I was done. But I edited it super quick.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X