Congrats Jann!!!

and SG1...everything started here:

sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      *drools*

Er........ I mean.... love your Shep artwork Jann
      Just wanted to say....don't drool over my guy!

Oh yeah, I remember the stalker guy
      Yeah...
      Men...*sigh* but there are some good ones too! That for sure!

Nothing to be ashamed of, I don't have much SG team artwork either I'm trying to make up for that
      Yahoo! I will try to make some other stuff once I get my new computer but have to wait till Friday*insert sob*

Can't wait to get it...I'm really anxious! then again it's the largest amount of money I've ever spend...on anything...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Just wanted to say....don't drool over my guy!
        Sorry, don't know what I was thinking

Yeah...
        Men...*sigh* but there are some good ones too! That for sure!
        Definitely! It's just a question of separating the wheat from the chaff

Yahoo! I will try to make some other stuff once I get my new computer but have to wait till Friday*insert sob*

Can't wait to get it...I'm really anxious! then again it's the largest amount of money I've ever spend...on anything...
        I know what you mean, when I was thinking about buying this laptop I was very nervous - but I'm soooo glad I got it *huggles laptop*

*waves to Sil*

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Congrats on the note Jann, well done you!

Not at all! A well-deserved compliment is something to share and be happy about - made me smile

I've just ordered a new set of luggage for my trip *bounces* Now all I need to do is fill in the ESTA, buy some travel insurance and remember to pick my seat the day before
          *bounces*

Aaaaaand I've booked Anderson's for next Saturday and Sunday
          *bounces more*

The ESTA lasts for two years? Hm. Then do I need to do one since I must have filled one in last July for the Vancouver trip?
          Nope, the ESTA is USA only, so you wouldn't have needed it for Canada. It's dead easy to do, but just make sure you write down the number they give you at the end, because they don't send you an email confirmation or anything. Not that you need to show anything, as it's linked to your passport, but if you don't know the reference number you wouldn't be able to get back in and check/change your details.

I must do mine too - the one I had lapsed in January, and I'm off again in June so I need to ask the US government pretty please to let me come back in the country!

*heads off to PB to find artwork to post*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sorry, don't know what I was thinking
            Yeah! What if Martin read that

Definitely! It's just a question of separating the wheat from the chaff
            Which is very difficult I must say!

I know what you mean, when I was thinking about buying this laptop I was very nervous - but I'm soooo glad I got it *huggles laptop*
            Yay! That's good! I mean I still love my old laptop but it's just failing on me and I don't want to wait till it is actually broken before getting a new one...because then there is a big chance I would loose all my data! Now already backing it up on an external hard drive.
            And now getting the tracking info from it is making me more nervous mostly thinking "why is is taking so long!!" *le sigh*

I've just never been the most patient person

*waves to Sil*
            *waves too*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Evening Woohoos

Congrats on the note Jann, well done you!

*bounces*

*bounces more*

Nope, the ESTA is USA only, so you wouldn't have needed it for Canada. It's dead easy to do, but just make sure you write down the number they give you at the end, because they don't send you an email confirmation or anything. Not that you need to show anything, as it's linked to your passport, but if you don't know the reference number you wouldn't be able to get back in and check/change your details.

I must do mine too - the one I had lapsed in January, and I'm off again in June so I need to ask the US government pretty please to let me come back in the country!

Ah, I was just wondering if that were the case, thanks for saving me the trouble of looking it up Oh Font of All Information!

Yeah! What if Martin read that
              Quick, delete it!!!!

Ah, never mind - I was only ... looking

Which is very difficult I must say!
              It is, but if you look hard enough you'll find them

Yay! That's good! I mean I still love my old laptop but it's just failing on me and I don't want to wait till it is actually broken before getting a new one...because then there is a big chance I would loose all my data! Now already backing it up on an external hard drive.
              And now getting the tracking info from it is making me more nervous mostly thinking "why is is taking so long!!" *le sigh*

I've just never been the most patient person

*waves too*
              I had two other laptops in use at the time, but that didn't stop me being impatient waiting for the new one Then you have to spend hours loading all your stuff on and putting all your brushes and such back into PS - but it's so worth it

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                I know the US isn't letting me in for 2 whole years after I leave. Well...not for work or being a student that is...I can still go on vacation there

Quick, delete it!!!!

Ah, never mind - I was only ... looking
                *snort*

It is, but if you look hard enough you'll find them
                It's just that looking...so much work...can't I just walk into him? Way easier!

I had two other laptops in use at the time, but that didn't stop me being impatient waiting for the new one Then you have to spend hours loading all your stuff on and putting all your brushes and such back into PS - but it's so worth it
                I, in a way, have two laptops right now as well. Work and the personal one and then my Mac is going to be the new one. Still I never take the work one home(too lazy and too heavy) and the home one is dying...so I'm glad when I have it.
                Just gonna be a lot of work to put everything on and personalize it...plus the fact that it isn't windows anymore is going to take some time! But I'm sure I'll learn quickly!
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, I was just wondering if that were the case, thanks for saving me the trouble of looking it up Oh Font of All Information!
                  *bows*

It's what I do.

ART! (This is kind of going to be just as it comes )

sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos and dances and... sings!*
                    *high fives Jann for the note*
                    *high fives everyone for the artwork*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ooh look, I even have something SGU!

sigpic

Comment

And another one... (think that must be it now though )

Nope, I was wrong

sigpic

Comment

I totally forgot I made these! Presenting, the greatest quotes of Stargate SG1

sigpic

Comment

I'm loving all the SG artwork! You guys should be so proud!

Just got this note from one of my supervisors that was sent to her bosses:

(spoilered for OT)
                            Just want to let you know what a huge help Janneke has been to me…she is very thorough with her updates to the speaker database, persistent in her communications with the product managers, and has a great attitude. I don’t know how I would have tracked the constant session changes/additions without her!

Reply from bosses:
                            Awesome, thanks so much for sharing. And thanks Janneke for the great work!

and

This is a great note for her school files. Great job Janneke.

THAT is fantastic! *hgh-fives*

Well done you!!!

And just to remind you, nothing is OT on this thread Publish and be PROUD!!!
                            What she said ^^

Aaaaaand I've booked Anderson's for next Saturday and Sunday

Btw Jann, you said you haven't got much SG artwork - you surely must have some Shep stuff in your PB? Post it!!
                            YAY! ANDERSONS!
                            *dances* Fooooood. I can't wait to see some WooHoos again! *bounces*

On a side note...
                            I'm so hungry lately, and I don't know why I eat often and such, but I still feel hungry.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

'Directing Genius', Luuuurve that one

*waves to Nad*

Comment

And in icon form...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X