No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*tries not to pick up the cookies Bree dropped* I'm trying to lose some excess weight

*picks up one of Jann's hotties that she left behind* I'm sure he'll help

Digging out some really old stuff….

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      *picks up one of Jann's hotties that she left behind* I'm sure he'll help
      I'm still here ya know..didn't leave him behind! Tsk tsk...
      Just had to grab some lunch to regain some of my strength!

Digging out some really old stuff….
      Awesome!

See my old stuff isn't really that good...I keep it to myself...

why is GW posting the post while I'm still typing it...strange..
      Last edited by starlover; 19 April 2011, 09:00 AM. Reason: finishing writing my post
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I'm still here ya know..didn't leave him behind! Tsk tsk...
        Just had to grab some lunch to regain some of my strength!
        Ah, but you know you can't trust a WooHoo not to snaffle a hot guy while you're not looking

Awesome!

See my old stuff isn't really that good...I keep it to myself...

why is GW posting the post while I'm still typing it...strange..
        Youre old stuff is still miles better than mine - post some!!!

Comment

Ah, but you know you can't trust a WooHoo not to snaffle a hot guy while you're not looking
          You've got a point...but you know me and guys

Youre old stuff is still miles better than mine - post some!!!
          Hmpf...lemme see...I'll post some sigs(since I still am bored at work...mostly because my supervisor is working from home and thus that means I don't have a lot to do )

REALLY old stuff...don't giggle...you're lucky I never uploaded my artwork from my Charmed/SG transition fase when I was 14 years old...

The good ol' shipper days

Sam:

Requests

Drool:

Back to S/J:

*giggles*

(will post newer stuff later...this is stuff till somewhere 2007 I think)
          And some WPs:

Learning tuts:

Back in S10/2006

Fun:

Before college:

In college/class(my favorite place to PS):

Better?
          sigpic

Comment

See what I mean? Your 'old' stuff is Awesome compared to mine

Comment

See what I mean? Your 'old' stuff is Awesome compared to mine
              Pfff...not true. I just didn't show my crappy stuff...I'll post something really crappy when I'm at home tonight, some artwork that I never published before but thought it was awesome at the time I made it(before I had access to the internet)
              sigpic

Comment

Quick question for the UK/Dutch folks...yesterday you didn't had a public holiday right?
                sigpic

Comment

Pfff...not true. I just didn't show my crappy stuff...I'll post something really crappy when I'm at home tonight, some artwork that I never published before but thought it was awesome at the time I made it(before I had access to the internet)
                  It is true! I remember way back when I was just starting out with artwork you and Jasmina were producing some awesome stuff and I never ever thought I could even come close! I still haven't

Quick question for the UK/Dutch folks...yesterday you didn't had a public holiday right?
                  Nope. Normal working day for us - why?

Comment

It is true! I remember way back when I was just starting out with artwork you and Jasmina were producing some awesome stuff and I never ever thought I could even come close! I still haven't
                    Phsaw...not true....your artwork is amazing. You just have a different style than us. Everyone makes beautiful artwork in his/her own way!
                    I would never be able to do all that Martin artwork you've been producing!

Nope. Normal working day for us - why?
                    Because we got at work the "team locator calendar" and saw that the UK office people and Dutch office people had a "public holiday" yesterday...I was like WTHeck...I know we didn't have one yesterday...
                    sigpic

Comment

Phsaw...not true....your artwork is amazing. You just have a different style than us. Everyone makes beautiful artwork in his/her own way!
                      I would never be able to do all that Martin artwork you've been producing!
                      Thanks

I guess that's true, we do all have different styles, and we none of us really think our own stuff is good But it's interesting to look back at old stuff and see how far we've all come since we've all been helping each other I can still never get the clarity that you have in your artwork - I think I'm getting closer (thanks to following Oma's tut on her Hugh Jackman sig), but it's still not as good as yours I get a little side-tracked by always wanting more colours

Because we got at work the "team locator calendar" and saw that the UK office people and Dutch office people had a "public holiday" yesterday...I was like WTHeck...I know we didn't have one yesterday...
                      Hm. Well it must be a week out, because our next Bank Holiday is this Friday (Good Friday), and then the following Monday (Easter Monday), followed by the extra day off for the Royal Wedding, (or as I prefer to think of it - Start of Spring WooHooMeet day ), followed by the Spring Bank Holiday on the next Monday

The only reason we're having so many days off this month is that Easter is late this year and has run into the May Bank Holidays and the Royal Wedding

Comment

Thanks

I guess that's true, we do all have different styles, and we none of us really think our own stuff is good But it's interesting to look back at old stuff and see how far we've all come since we've all been helping each other I can still never get the clarity that you have in your artwork - I think I'm getting closer (thanks to following Oma's tut on her Hugh Jackman sig), but it's still not as good as yours I get a little side-tracked by always wanting more colours
                        You're welcome, but it's true!

Well, you have a different style, I would never be able to put so many colors in an artwork. I have issues with going all out, I keep it mostly basic IMHO. I love some of your ideas and you're very creative. Sometimes I think I lack in that area. I mean I know how PS works but I'm not really creative enough for new concepts if you get what I mean.

Plus lately I've been so busy with work and I'm also helping the designer that I just don't make fandom artwork... I think this last year has been the most unproductive year for me so far! In like...5 years lol!

Hm. Well it must be a week out, because our next Bank Holiday is this Friday (Good Friday), and then the following Monday (Easter Monday), followed by the extra day off for the Royal Wedding, (or as I prefer to think of it - Start of Spring WooHooMeet day ), followed by the Spring Bank Holiday on the next Monday

The only reason we're having so many days off this month is that Easter is late this year and has run into the May Bank Holidays and the Royal Wedding
                        I know it's Easter next week, but it said above it " April 18" that's what confused me... Oh well...let the Americans think we are having even more holidays when they're just wrong.

And yes I know Easter is late this year, but that's good because that also makes Ascension day later and makes it for me able to go on vacation with my family!
                        sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, but it's true!

Well, you have a different style, I would never be able to put so many colors in an artwork. I have issues with going all out, I keep it mostly basic IMHO. I love some of your ideas and you're very creative. Sometimes I think I lack in that area. I mean I know how PS works but I'm not really creative enough for new concepts if you get what I mean.
                          Oh stop it, you're making me blush Tbh, it's taken me a while to open up to new concepts, new ways of doing things, because I was a little scared to experiment, but in the end I got bored with my own 'style' and decided to experiment a bit more and I actually like the things I've been making lately

Plus lately I've been so busy with work and I'm also helping the designer that I just don't make fandom artwork... I think this last year has been the most unproductive year for me so far! In like...5 years lol!
                          I know, you've had a very busy year and haven't had so much time for us *sniff*, but you've really had an amazing year with everything that you've been doing and I'm totally proud of everything you've achieved *huggles*

I know it's Easter next week, but it said above it " April 18" that's what confused me... Oh well...let the Americans think we are having even more holidays when they're just wrong.

And yes I know Easter is late this year, but that's good because that also makes Ascension day later and makes it for me able to go on vacation with my family!
                          Ascension Day? I have no idea what that is, but I'm glad you get to go on vacation with your family - I know you've missed them and they've missed you

Any more thoughts on joining us for the WooHoo Cottage holiday in August?

Comment

Oh stop it, you're making me blush Tbh, it's taken me a while to open up to new concepts, new ways of doing things, because I was a little scared to experiment, but in the end I got bored with my own 'style' and decided to experiment a bit more and I actually like the things I've been making lately
                            That's good! Hopefully I'll be able to do that too!

*snort* I don't think I will but hey I can try!

I know, you've had a very busy year and haven't had so much time for us *sniff*, but you've really had an amazing year with everything that you've been doing and I'm totally proud of everything you've achieved *huggles*
                            Thank you *huggles back* Yeah...can't believe the year is already almost over. Time flew by...insane!

Ascension Day? I have no idea what that is, but I'm glad you get to go on vacation with your family - I know you've missed them and they've missed you

Any more thoughts on joining us for the WooHoo Cottage holiday in August?
                            It's the day that Jesus or so comes back again or goes again...I don't exactly remember just know we get two days off for it and me missing my family?!?! Nah... Don't want to go back yet. *pouts*

I'm thinking about it...just missed out on a lot of money when I was sick...so we'll see! Hopefully yes though. Perhaps I can find an extra job in the summer that will help, but can't say it just yet. Sorry
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs everyone. Twice if we haven't seen you around much lately*

Nad, your inbox is full

*huggles Laurie*
                              If people wood stop PM-ing me...

*goes to clear*

(You do know I only fill it to get the public notice and look interesting, right?)
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad I don't even know how many I have...I go untill I'm full and then empty it almost completely...I got the e-mail alert on and they're saved like that...

But you're just popular with the amount of times you need to empty it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X