• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and more!

sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*giggles* And of course I have this one...

sigpic

Comment

And this one
        sigpic

Comment

*drops on the Woohoo couch exhausted*

How are things with the Woohoos?

*falls asleep on the couch*
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Ooooohhh! I so want a party!!!! But if it does take place next weekend can it be Saturday? Sunday is Easter ...or it's one of trully woohooo parties that'll last for 12 days? *looks hopeful*

Special thanks to Nad for having this stuck in my head now...
            "...love is all you need...
            ...love is all you need...
            ...love is all you need..."

...I'm gonna click on the 'for the Sadistic Wohooo' song now.
            We're celebrating from now until the end of the month, apparently

Strangely Jumble, but I recognized you just fine Though I kept looking if Martin is peeking from behind one of those guys on your new sig. Who are they, btw?
            You can't see Martin?

I must have tucked him in too far behind the gate

*waves to Nik*

Nice to see you, where've you been?

Things are pretty good with this WooHoo

Just been chatting with Cags (if you can call a 3 hour phonecall a 'chat' ) and she's doing better - been very busy for the last few weeks

Aaaaaaaand she and Ben are definitely joining us for the WooHooMeet

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              *drops on the Woohoo couch exhausted*

How are things with the Woohoos?

*falls asleep on the couch*
              Oh... colorful as always How are things with you? Except for the sleeping disorder you seem to be having ((Nik)))

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              We're celebrating from now until the end of the month, apparently

You can't see Martin?

I must have tucked him in too far behind the gate
              Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Oki! That's good... plenty of time for making of the... stuff.

*waves to Nik*

Just been chatting with Cags (if you can call a 3 hour phonecall a 'chat' ) and she's doing better - been very busy for the last few weeks

Aaaaaaaand she and Ben are definitely joining us for the WooHooMeet
              Awww, you guys are gonna have so muuuuch fun!

(((Cags)))

Now, I might be able to go to bed, cause sleeping is required.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                This is one of my old SG vids. It's probably good to say goodbye and thank to actors and PTB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLtaWzW0CYo
                Finaly was able to watch this. Was at school earlier and their internet is really slow. I LOVED it! Somehow, it perfectly describes how I feel right now!

1. Ha! I snagged you with the banner and hugs didn't I LG?

2. Yep, everything was still here this morning The fact that my garden is completely enclosed and hidden by lots of overgrown vegetation probably kept me and mine safe

3. And I will admit that the first thing I checked was the kitchen wall - all pictures in place, safe and sound
                1. Yes, you did. ;P

2. Glad everything is safe.

3. I wouldn't expect any less of you! ;D

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                True, but it's collective. Some threads are 'depressed', some 'angry'. some cheerful'. It's all about the crowds.
                It is, so let's just be the happiest crowd on GW and celebrate rather than mourn
                Yes, I agree with that! I don't want to be depressed about it. Sure, I'm a bit sad and nostalgic and all. I can't help it, but I don't want to forget everything that is Stargate. (Even though, I've only been in the fandom for a really short time compared to all of view. )

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh, I made some ugly SG sigs...

Anyway, came across this one and I figured we need the Beatles. There's a song for everyone!
                Awwww! Thanks Nad! *plugs in earphones* I think I'll have a couple of them stuck in my head too... Hmmm.

Edit: *looks at sig and avi* This really doesn't look like me
                I didn't want to risk saying there was somebody missing, but now that you mention it. ;P

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                OK...today I'm not lucky! I got a strike from YT!
                Strangely for the audio and not the video! Now...I could understand this for some important artists....but got a strike for a stupid girl (miley...sorry if you like her)! Damn it! I just liked ONE song *is pissed off*
                Awwww. At least it's the first one on that account, but still. *huggles*

Really? That's why I'm so tired! No one told me we actually needed to sleep. Hmpf.

Loving all the artwork! You guys are making me all happy with this celebration! Definitly going to add something to it. I have a five day weekend ahead of me. Lots of time to artwork!
                Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 18 April 2011, 06:56 PM.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*waves*

Looooong day. I'm hoping this will be my last passover on-call for at least a few years. I always seem to be on-call on the Jewish holidays even though I'm the only Jewish midwife in the practice. Ah well. I did catch a baby at the end of the day, but I was literally on my feet for 14 hours non-stop. Need to think about putting them up...

As for Stargate and creativity... SG1 totally reignited my creativity. It got me back into vidding with this vid:
                  Spoiler:

And stirred up my love of writing with fics like Of Fruit Loops, Princesses, and Contentment. Which I actually wrote for LadyGJ!

*Hugs TPTB*
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*waves to Nik*

Real life came flying at me and tackled me hard. After eight years of being a stay at home mom, I have a job. Part time, but still a job. Work and being a mom tires me out. Still trying to figure out my health problems. Doctors thought I had MS, tests were negative. Now they are thinking it is my thyroid. Really? Since I only have half of it and it doesn't work. Oh, what was your question again?

Glad things are good for you. You deserve it.

Oh... colorful as always How are things with you? Except for the sleeping disorder you seem to be having ((Nik))

Colorful is good. Especially with all this artwork.

Things are good, busy but good. Yes, the sleep disorder. 12 hour shifts for a few days can do that to you. I have a part time job, but last week was our huge Sharathon (which raises money for our radio station), and boy was it a lot of work. Wait, sleeping is required? That's what I've been doing wrong.
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      1. Yes, you did. ;P

2. Glad everything is safe.

3. I wouldn't expect any less of you! ;D
                      1. Whatever it takes
                      2. It did occur to me later in the day that maybe I shouldn't keep my cash in the...... well, where I keep it
                      3. Yeah, I'm so transparent

Yes, I agree with that! I don't want to be depressed about it. Sure, I'm a bit sad and nostalgic and all. I can't help it, but I don't want to forget everything that is Stargate. (Even though, I've only been in the fandom for a really short time compared to all of view. )
                      There's no point in being depressed about something that you can't change. I know so many people that seem (IMO) to waste their lives on negativity and it's such a shame. I know it sounds schlocky, but looking for the good in everything and smiling in adversity really does make life more pleasant and easier to deal with, even if it is sometimes hard to do. Positive thinking is the way to go

Awwww! Thanks Nad! *plugs in earphones* I think I'll have a couple of them stuck in my head too... Hmmm.

I didn't want to risk saying there was somebody missing, but now that you mention it. ;P
                      I've had exactly that response everywhere I've posted that sig

I'm sure Martin will forgive me for leaving him out, just this once

Loving all the artwork! You guys are making me all happy with this celebration! Definitly going to add something to it. I have a five day weekend ahead of me. Lots of time to artwork!
                      That was the plan

I have a seven day week-end, so hopefully I'll be able to come up with some more - I can't believe how little SG artwork I have

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      Real life came flying at me and tackled me hard. After eight years of being a stay at home mom, I have a job. Part time, but still a job. Work and being a mom tires me out. Still trying to figure out my health problems. Doctors thought I had MS, tests were negative. Now they are thinking it is my thyroid. Really? Since I only have half of it and it doesn't work. Oh, what was your question again?
                      Go you!

Hope you get it figured out soon *hugs*

Glad things are good for you. You deserve it.
                      Thank you

Comment

Old team vid

sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Nad, your inbox is full

*huggles Laurie*

Comment

*runz through thread*
                            *tosses huggles everywhere*
                            *runz back out*
                            *accidentally drops plate of cookies*
                            *no time to pick them up...dashes back to work*

BYW-I LOVE MARTIN WOOD and I LOVE AMANDA TAPPING and...oh heck...I LOVE DAMIAN KINDLER too.

Watched Sanctuary. Won't spoil it but loved it.
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles everyone*

*runs around nekkid*

9:30 am and I'm already bored; this is going to be an interesting(read: boring) day.

Oh and Sanctuary that reminds me of the fact that a friend that I made in here came to my apartment the other day, looked through my DVDs and was like "hey, I watch that show too. It's awesome." So we decided we're gonna watch Sanctuary soon together! Sweet!
                              sigpic

Comment

*pokes thread*

One member here(me) ...no guests...

Did everyone leave for a party and leave me here alone?

*pouts*

*light goes off*

Think about the mischief I could make in here...all alone...

Drool over pictures, get those handymen in again....invite a lot of hotties and have them all for myself

But still...

No Woohoos...

Hmmm....

*grabs pictures of PTB and uses them to soothe herself*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X