Clear All

*is still jealous at woohoo meet...*

Must. Move. To. UK.

So early. So sleepy...

*falls asleep on keyboard*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      The way I had it, Sarai and Dave arriving Friday and staying until Sunday, Josiane arriving Saturday and leaving Sunday (with dinner at Anderson's on the Saturday night), then Wendy arriving Sunday morning and staying until Monday. Not sure about Cags and Ben yet - hoping they'll come down Sunday for the day (with lunch at Anderson's). Was hoping for Oma as well but I don't think she can make it Have to bear in mind that I only have beds for 3, if there are more then there are two sofas available as well as a couple of mattresses.

Going on that ^^ everyone will be here for a while on Sunday, so you get to see them all

So it's up to you really
      Ok, that's fine then, works out better for us in terms of transport as we'll just be progressing steadily north rather than visiting the family in Wycombe then coming back down

And dinner at Andersons Saturday night, whoopeeee !!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Woohoomeet!

I'm planning on coming down Saturday morning and going back Sunday - it's my Saturday for backing up for work in case the person who's supposed to be working that morning is sick and can't get in, so I shouldn't disappear away from Oxford until I know I'm not needed Then I'm working on the Monday so have to be back for then.
      Yay, sounds good to me We aren't working but want to be back in Leeds by Sunday night to have Monday to relax and sort out the camping gear

Comment

The way I had it, Sarai and Dave arriving Friday and staying until Sunday, Josiane arriving Saturday and leaving Sunday (with dinner at Anderson's on the Saturday night), then Wendy arriving Sunday morning and staying until Monday. Not sure about Cags and Ben yet - hoping they'll come down Sunday for the day (with lunch at Anderson's). Was hoping for Oma as well but I don't think she can make it Have to bear in mind that I only have beds for 3, if there are more then there are two sofas available as well as a couple of mattresses.

Going on that ^^ everyone will be here for a while on Sunday, so you get to see them all

So it's up to you really
        That is an epic WooHoo plan

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *is still jealous at woohoo meet...*

Must. Move. To. UK.

So early. So sleepy...

*falls asleep on keyboard*
        Awww. You should move here, yes
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          That is an epic WooHoo plan

We'll have to tag team on our way out

Comment

*hi fives Woohoomeet planners*

Right, those chores won't do themselves, so better get off here and start sorting out all that post-holiday stuff Laters, dudes
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves*

Slightly jealous of woohoo meet, but that's okay. Next one at my place in Vangroovy? No, I haven't heard anything yet. Just wishful thinking.

Had an interesting birth yesterday. It was good-ish. But left me feeling like I couldn't do enough for this mama because I couldn't communicate with her. I think I'm going to blog about that later, if I can come up with something coherent.

I also should probably not try to communicate even on the forums before my tea.

*goes back to sipping tea*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles MoB for work*

*bounces for woohoomeet* Excitement!! I was trolling a map of England with a friend the other day and pointing out where you all lived. Now I can picture your journeys

Just finished studying for uber exam day tomorrow. Hopefully I shall check in if I'm still alive by tomorrow night! (first string of assessments since getting fibro, and I must say, the ol' body is not taking the stress too lightly! Yikes )

But for now, nighty night! *huggles woohoos extra squishy tight*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Ok, that's fine then, works out better for us in terms of transport as we'll just be progressing steadily north rather than visiting the family in Wycombe then coming back down

And dinner at Andersons Saturday night, whoopeeee !!!

Yay, sounds good to me We aren't working but want to be back in Leeds by Sunday night to have Monday to relax and sort out the camping gear
                  Okey dokey, we'll go with that plan then

Just saw this auction item for S4K.....

..Have one of the cast record your voicemail message...
                  Can you imagine how many times a day I'd be ringing myself if I got Martin to do that?

*waves to Bekki, Wendy MoB*

*crawls back to bed*

Comment

*squishy huggles Jumbly* Feel better soon

Posting a few pics of Baby James from last week, complete with first ever pair of shoes...
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      *waves*

Slightly jealous of woohoo meet, but that's okay. Next one at my place in Vangroovy? No, I haven't heard anything yet. Just wishful thinking.
                      I've got my fingers firmly crossed for you! And you'll get a mini-Woohoomeet in a couple of months I'm not promising I can quite make up for the rest of them, but I'll do my best

I also should probably not try to communicate even on the forums before my tea.

*goes back to sipping tea*
                      I find that not trying to do anything before I've had my tea is generally a good rule of thumb

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      *huggles MoB for work*

*bounces for woohoomeet* Excitement!! I was trolling a map of England with a friend the other day and pointing out where you all lived. Now I can picture your journeys

Just finished studying for uber exam day tomorrow. Hopefully I shall check in if I'm still alive by tomorrow night! (first string of assessments since getting fibro, and I must say, the ol' body is not taking the stress too lightly! Yikes )

But for now, nighty night! *huggles woohoos extra squishy tight*
                      Good luck! *squishy huggles*

Okey dokey, we'll go with that plan then

Just saw this auction item for S4K.....

Can you imagine how many times a day I'd be ringing myself if I got Martin to do that?

*crawls back to bed*
                      *huggles Jumble* How are you feeling today?

*squishy huggles Jumbly* Feel better soon

Posting a few pics of Baby James from last week, complete with first ever pair of shoes...
                      <snip>
                      Awwww! So cute! He's really grown And bless with those shoes

Here's a pic of me with our Baby James in Madrid - he's such a gorgeous boy, so smiley and happy

Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That picture is just lovely Josi, he's so smiley !!

Comment

*runs in to hug the WooHoos*

Love the baby pictures! How cute.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi kids!

Dropping in the final chapter of Going Under for anyone following.
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5925031/9/Going_Under

*waves* Bye!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

I'm so jealous....you are all going to Anderson's. Food and desserts are so great. Feeling lonely living out in the PNW without any of you around. If I was at the beginning portions of my life, I would move to England. However, being at the other end.....I suppose I will stay here. However once MoB moves out here there will be one more!
                              You all have lots of fun during your Meet and Greet weekend!
                              sigpic

Comment

We'll have to tag team on our way out

Tag Team, WooHoo Style

*crawls back to bed*
                                *waves*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                I'm so jealous....you are all going to Anderson's. Food and desserts are so great. Feeling lonely living out in the PNW without any of you around. If I was at the beginning portions of my life, I would move to England. However, being at the other end.....I suppose I will stay here. However once MoB moves out here there will be one more!
                                You all have lots of fun during your Meet and Greet weekend!
                                But... look on the bright side, you live CLOSER to Vancouver

Awww. I love the baby pictures! So cute
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X