Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Sorry Jann
    It's from the behind the scenes of the episode 200 (SG1) when Martin Wood is talking about how the puppets work and explaining what happens when they run out of battery and their faces kind of crumple and look funny so they call them 'donkey face'. I hope that helps.
    Ah like that...poor girl! She should just have been sleeping on that moment.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      *Feels the Woohoo love* Awww thanks. *bounces a bit more than usual and wants to bear hug each and every one of you*

(((((Woohoos)))))

I wuvs you one and all. *sniff* This really is the bestest place to be.

Time to go celebrate with family. Yay!

Nad - give your mom a special hug from me.
      *big hugs!*
      *sends wuv back*

Will pass on the hug to mom.

Sorry Jann
      It's from the behind the scenes of the episode 200 (SG1) when Martin Wood is talking about how the puppets work and explaining what happens when they run out of battery and their faces kind of crumple and look funny so they call them 'donkey face'. I hope that helps.

Well, it definitely looked the part. Now we've taken to using it as a metaphor though.
      So exhausted that you just want to sleep = donkey face.
      Hah, lol.
      That's funny!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Ah like that...poor girl! She should just have been sleeping on that moment.
        Indeed. Bless. We've all had 'donkey faces' over the last two weeks though with everything that's been going on and all of us still working, too. Yikes. She did sleep though.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Hah, lol.
        That's funny!
        We thought so, too
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy and her sisters* Oye...that's no good! Must have happy, bright and shiney faces!

10 more minutes of work...and I'm bored! but need to make my hours
          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTRELLA

Hope it has been a great day for you. *Waves at all the woohoos* and hide away guests. Been really busy because I have gotten back into writer mode again. Working on a new book. It is #3. Actually #4 but I had to stop the last one in mid write. It was my first science fiction novel and it was about a nuclear disaster...considering what is going on in Japan....no way! Don't need to add to that even in the smallest of ways. So back to my murder mysteries!

I heard a very bizarre story recently about children and some really strange goings on...I am going to incorporate parts (using some of my own imagination as well) into the story. This one is going to be on the different side or I think it will. Only time and my editor (JUMBLE) will tell!
            sigpic

Comment

Finally got a few moments to check in! Happy Birthday, Estrela!!!!!

I haven't been able to catch up with *everything* because, you know, WooHoos, very conversational and always talking *huggles everyone*
              *bounces for Sarai*

I'm looking forward to the WooHooMeet I hope I've got the date correct and it is the weekend of the Royal Wedding I'm booking trains this week. One from here to Rochester on the actual royal wedding day and then one from Rochester to Jumble's on the Sunday!
              Yep, that's the right week-end Any idea what time you'll be here on the Sunday?

Oh, and a Donkey Face demo from Martin......

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Y

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...onkey-face.jpg

Heh.

*looks at clock* What time is it there??
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Heh.

*looks at clock* What time is it there??
                  3.15am

Went to bed early because I was really tired, slept until 1am and have been wide awake ever since

Comment

Yep, that's the right week-end Any idea what time you'll be here on the Sunday?

Well I'm assuming I have to get a train back to London and then come back out to get to yours. So, roughly, late morning 11-ish, perhaps. I haven't booked them yet and I have to make sure I can get to Rochester train station in plenty of time, too. So roughly 11:30 - let's go with that. I'm gonna book my train home for Monday, if that's okay?
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well I'm assuming I have to get a train back to London and then come back out to get to yours. So, roughly, late morning 11-ish, perhaps. I haven't booked them yet and I have to make sure I can get to Rochester train station in plenty of time, too. So roughly 11:30 - let's go with that. I'm gonna book my train home for Monday, if that's okay?
                      Yep, that's fine with me Let me know when you have a definite time so I can book lunch (assuming you want to risk it again )

*bounces*

Comment

*runs in*
                        *pounce squishy huggles everyone*
                        I'M BACK!!! Had a fabulous time in Spain with my friends in Barcelona and then with my sister & bro-in-law and nephew in Madrid But I missed you all! Hope you rocked the S.H.I.P. birthday party Any news?
                        *more huggles*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome home Josi, glad you had a good time I won't huggle you though, don't want to pass on whatever this bug is that's kept me in bed most of the day

The S.H.I.P. party was quieter than usual - I blame you for that!

Comment

Welcome home Josi, glad you had a good time I won't huggle you though, don't want to pass on whatever this bug is that's kept me in bed most of the day
                            *huggles through hazmat suit and passes meds* Sorry you're sick Hope you feel better soon!

The S.H.I.P. party was quieter than usual - I blame you for that!
                            Who me?

sigpic

Comment

Good to have you back, Josi!
                              *hugs Jumble for being sick*

It's really good to have a place to 'come to' where the world is right. There was a mall shooting here (in the country) today and the shooter was my age. 24 and so messed up due to whatever reason he had that he just decided to injure and kill people. old and young, he didn't even know.
                              It's not the first time this happens and it won't be the last, but it's just wrong.
                              *hugs WooHoos*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X